Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on December 27, 2014, 04:24PM
300,000 fractals ! ? ! ? !

Good luck with that feat.  How many do you have now?
I have 144 heroes now... This goal has driven me into getting the following so far: Battle Armor Thor, Ant-Man, Iron Man MKII, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Man Ben Reily, Black Panther and Monkey King. Only 2 heroes left to complete the 3000 fractals roster: Captain Marvel and Storm.

I'd say I'm fine as I earn about 3500 fractals every day as long as I collect everything with every one of them. The only trouble here is the flying heroes though. *shiver* Too many hotspots.

LOL, then I should see you online more often.  ;)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on December 28, 2014, 02:13PM
LOL, then I should see you online more often.  ;)
You can add Captain Marvel to that list too. Just recently got him.

January 09, 2015, 11:31PM #3948 Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 11:34PM by Techon 7
Here's a code for an armor boost, MGNTARMR15
By the way, if you play the selected missions during the timeslots in the next three weekends, you can get a free heroic box.

I wasn't sure if you had to play one of the designated missions each weekend at the appropriate time or one mission in the exact timeslot each weekend.  I am guessing the latter.

Thanks for this code too!

According to Facebook, you just have to play one of the missions in that mission's timeslot. Just one per weekend.

LOL, I'm already disqualified.  I didn't have the mission that was required during the time I was able to play.

He's an unstoppable, mystically mighty force of nature! Make way for... the Juggernaut! Cain Mark is available NOW for SHIELD Member Early Access.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Did you get him, Midnightphoenix?

Quote from: fox456 on January 14, 2015, 06:29PM
Did you get him, Midnightphoenix?

Unfortunately no. Just a bunch of cards and silly things as usual.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Get ready for the our most ridiculous weekend sale... ever! They are ALL out of the box and ready to join your Squad. For this weekend only EVERY Mystery Box hero and villain are available outside their boxes! Now is the best chance to grab ALL those hard to get boxed characters including Rocket Raccoon, Juggernaut, Winter Soldier, Thanos, Ultron, Agent Coulson, Sabretooth, Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, Titanium Man, Beta Ray Bill, Mr. Fixit, and Venom. Don't miss out on this ultra-rare one time only sale. Sale ends Tuesday, February 24th.

I got excited until I saw that they are all 1000 gold each.  Are you guys buying any of them?

I've been getting the feeling that MSHSO is on its last legs.  To "open up" those mystery boxes is taking away another appealing part of the game.  I know it is for a limited time, but I am wondering what their motives are.

Quote from: fox456 on February 21, 2015, 03:32PM
I got excited until I saw that they are all 1000 gold each.  Are you guys buying any of them?

I've been getting the feeling that MSHSO is on its last legs.  To "open up" those mystery boxes is taking away another appealing part of the game.  I know it is for a limited time, but I am wondering what their motives are.

I was a bit excited being that I have spent more fractals and gold then I can count to try and get Coulson, but the 1000 gold price tag turned me away. That is pretty steep.

February 21, 2015, 07:38PM #3958 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:41PM by fox456
I have Coulson and Venom.  I thought about buying Rocket Raccoon, but when I looked more closely, he is one of the two that you have to be a member to buy.

Oh, and a question about Marvel Heroes for you Midnight.  I was just playing there earlier and there was a player that walked by me whose name was MidnightPheonix.  I thought for sure it was you.  I quickly tried to message "you" and they said the player was not online.  I had to look more closely and saw that the player reversed the "o" and "e."  So, I guessed it wasn't you.  Do you play Marvel Heroes at all?

Quote from: fox456 on February 21, 2015, 07:38PM
I have Coulson and Venom.  I thought about buying Rocket Raccoon, but when I looked more closely, he is one of the two that you have to be a member to buy.

Oh, and a question about Marvel Heroes for you Midnight.  I was just playing there earlier and there was a player that walked by me whose name was MidnightPheonix.  I thought for sure it was you.  I quickly tried to message "you" and they said the player was not online.  I had to look more closely and saw that the player reversed the "o" and "e."  So, I guessed it wasn't you.  Do you play Marvel Heroes at all?

Coulson is the one box hero that always manages to escape me haha.

No I don't really play it, I do have an account though. I can't remember what my username is, I will have to look.