Are we cool?

Started by edward, April 25, 2012, 11:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a confession to make....

I have no confessions!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Shocking!!! Omagaad. OIsawutudidritethere

April 26, 2012, 11:53AM #47 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:04PM by Polygone
I also have no confessions to make..Makes me feel left out xD (if any1 wants to know anything, feel free to ask :P)

I dindt know any guy named ''Ramen'' so I searched him up a bit..Those were some pretty nasty things, but I always knew you as Edward, and seeing you have really changed, it doesn't bother me that much ;)

Also congrats Blaw :), I was actually sorta wondering how you were getting along, although its none of my business -_-, guess im just like that xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I may be off topic but i love how everyone here is so nice and the Moderators/Administrators give us second chances. I may not know you guys physically but cyber wise ya'll are like family cheers lol  :laola:

Also i guess i have a confession that I did have issues with Dihan like a year ago but now It's water under the bridge and hopefully my friendship with him grows because he is a great modder and a great person inside and out but he just has a strong personality lol :P

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on April 26, 2012, 01:03PM
I may be off topic but i love how everyone here is so nice and the Moderators/Administrators give us second chances. I may not know you guys physically but cyber wise ya'll are like family cheers lol  :laola:

Also i guess i have a confession that I did have issues with Dihan like a year ago but now It's water under the bridge and hopefully my friendship with him grows because he is a great modder and a great person inside and out but he just has a strong personality lol :P

I agree completely! Just to name a few who I've talked to recently on the boards, BLaw, iammingy, and UltimateVeNoM are really good about getting back to people with questions and requests. Plus, they always come out with incredible mods I might never have dreamed of.

I used to download stuff from here years before I made an acc xD and was like sht I need to make stupid acc stupid ppl and ur stupid stuff ur so stupid I fcking hate u then I was like oh hes cool oh shes cool and then I tried to do something my self and was like O_O *bow's down* and I still think some ppl are stupid but thats just me xD so yea I kinda started with big hatered torwords the forum and when I saw that I need to post in HELLO I was like O_O U have got to be kidding me go kill urself xD but yea xD
sorry nodoubt my hatered went towards u cuz u where the only Moderator I knew of here back then xD
But now ur mods are the ones that are most used on my xml2 so ur cool xD