BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 20, 2012, 05:43PM #270 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:52AM by B.L.A.W
:sandman: SANDMAN :sandman:

This page contains everything I released of Sandman.

This post includes:

- Sandman mod for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- Sandman mod for X-Men Legends 2

Features
:sandman: Four unique skins: Classic, Modern, Wild Pack and Ultimate! (all with sausages if I might add!)
:sandman: Three unique attack powers: Fist Impact (as of version 1.1), Earthquake and the all-time favorite Mole Game!
:sandman: The infamous Sandform boost, useable with all other boosts!
:sandman: One unique boost called Dust Dome and the ability to spawn a Sand Minion!
:sandman: The most unique and oh-so deadly X-Treme: FUNERAL!!!
:sandman: Unique iconset!
:sandman: Unique sounds!
:sandman: Unique bolton models and effects!
:sandman: Unique huds and a unique mannequin!
:sandman: Something something unique!

How To Install
1. Get WINRAR if you haven't done so, at www.rarlab.com (free unexpirable trial)
2. Download the VANILLA mod and put that file in your MUA Installation folder (drive:/program files/activision/marvel ultimate alliance e.g.)
3. Rightclick on the file and choose EXTRACT HERE, make sure you make backups of the files which are being asked for an overwrite. If you have done so, just overwrite everything needed (I think no overwrite is needed^^)

For patches:
1. Download the patch and put that file in your MUA installation folder.
2. Rightclick on the file and choose EXTRACT HERE. If asked for overwrite, choose Yes to All.

Changelog
Version 1.1
:sandman: Seperated some skinsegments and turned them into boltons;
:sandman: Replaced Grand Sand Slam with Fist Impact;
:sandman: Replaced 220_sandman with 08_iceman's animations;
:sandman: Replaced 220_sandman_4_combat with MUA2's Mr. Fantastic's animations;
:sandman: Rewrote several animation entries in the 4_combat and fightstyle_sandman files;
:sandman: Fixed costume passives bug in the second, third and fourth costumes;
:sandman: Fixed several talent descriptions, for example the (TAP) instruction in non-tap powers;
:sandman: Corrected the knockback in Grand Sand Slam (now Fist Impact) to use that of the talentfile;
:sandman: Added hide-codes in the idle animation for the skinsegments in case they stay on when being tripped or knocked back.

DOWNLOAD SANDMAN (VANILLA)[/color]
DOWNLOAD THE SANDMAN UPDATE (1.1) (5MB)
DOWNLOAD THE XMLII VERSION HERE[/size]

Known bugs

Credits
Burning Rage & Nodoubt_jr - help^^
tymaca321 & deedooo - bug reports^^
Everybody else I forgot: thanks^^

SCARLET SPIDER

THIS IS A REPOST, SO ITS AN OLD MOD. ALL MY MODS GO IN THIS THREAD NOW.

:spiderman: Scarlet Spider - MUA Ps2 skin (0903)
:spiderman: Ben Reilly - HQ model by BLaw
:spiderman: Joe Wade - HQ model by BLaw
:spiderman: Spider-Carnage - by BLaw

This mod features:
- 8 powers, most which Spider-Man does not have to make Scarlet Spider different
  It also makes Scarlet a technical fighter;
- 2 skins: 1 MUA original Scarlet Spider and 1 reskin: Spider-Carnage
- 2 HQ models: Ben Reilly & Joe Wade
- 1 Bonusskin to replace Spider-Man's Scarlet Spider skin... Cosmic Spider-Man!;
- Each skin comes with their own hud, except for Cosmic Spider-Man. Search the forum for a Cosmic Spidey hud or download the Spidey Booster I made.;
- 1 mannequin. Visit my Mannequin Museum at marvelmods.com/forum for more Scarlet Spider mannequins!
- Playable with Spider-Man.

Unpack everything in your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder and replace any character with Scarlet Spider. His herostat is included in the rar.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE!

All my files will be scanned with Norton 360 from now on. If there are any files of mine which contain any EXE programs IN THE RAR, then delete the EXE file. It might be a VIRUS or TROJAN or MALLWARE. This does not apply to NEW FILES (just older files, which are posted in any of my topics).

Changelog 1.1:
- Fixed shadowshot;
- Fixed Costume Passives by making the identifier shorter, thanks to Sidewinder for the feedback
- Replaced the default MUA reskins Ben Reilly and Joe Wade with HQ models. Ben Reilly looks like he should now.

Future updates:
New Model: Spider-Carnage
Modified Soundset
Loadingscreen by Shafcrawler (Forgot to include it again *slaps forehead*)

October 20, 2012, 05:49PM #272 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:47AM by B.L.A.W
FIRESTAR (UPDATES AVAILABLE)

THIS IS AN OLD POST. SO ITS AN OLD MOD. ALL MY MODS GO IN THIS THREAD NOW.

:phoenix: Classic
:phoenix: Original
:phoenix: Modern
:phoenix: Ultimate

This mod features:
- 5 attack powers, 2 boosts, 1 X-treme
- 2 skins
- 2 custom models
- Each skin comes with their own hud.
- Own mannequin.

Instructions should be clear enough. Just place everything in the main folder of your game. Open up the text file in the rar for the Herostat entry and give it a menu location and you're done.

NEW: A new mannequin. Make sure you download the mannequin patch! Install it in the ui/models/mannequin folder.

If you want to enjoy better looking models of the Classic and Original skins, download the patch located below the mod link. It only contains model files which belong in the Actors folder. They will, when you choose to overwrite, replace the 22401 and 22402 skins of the mod. EDIT: Added the other 2 HQ models too. Your choice.

FIRESTAR 1.0
FIRESTAR HQ MODEL PATCH Note: Contains the classic Firestar model with realistic Firestar mask.

For the PS2 versions of the skins, visit this page: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2561.msg51772#msg51772 or click here for a direct download.

Known Bugs:
- Effectcolor of Stunwave needs to be fiery
- Possibly no sounds, the mod doesn't have it's own sounds yet.

Future updates:
Certified: Loading screen by Shafcrawler
Certified: Unique soundset

Okay sorry for the multiple posts. 2 more mods will be reposted here so my original mods-only thread can be closed and removed.

I've updated the first page with a neater overview of the mods. Each picture directs you to the mod's original post with all the info / previews you want/need.

The first post has an advanced index.

Categories:
- Boosters
- Marvel mods
- DC Mods
- Marvel MUA skins
- Marvel XMLII skins
- DC MUA skins
- Custom Objects

For those who missed it because of my mod spam (it's a joke):

You can find a Young Robin (Tim Drake / Red Robin) skin on the previous page.

Nice new organization of everything !

Oh and nice Robin ! Will definitely be adding it to the mod !

Quote from: Marvintage on October 20, 2012, 03:33PM
Red Robin - Young Tim Drake

Another preview here

Basically, Hyperman360 made a Red Robin mod considering that Damian Wayne is the last Robin so far, Red Robin uses a staff, and the first Robin uses Escrima sticks. So I named this guy Red Robin - Young Tim Drake. No skinsegments, cape included.
I'm glad you made this -- I'm going to add a link with my Robin mod immediately! :D

October 31, 2012, 06:26PM #276 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:56AM by B.L.A.W
:doop:  Everything Joker  :doop:

This includes everything I released for the Joker.
- Joker mod for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- Joker mod for XML2 (Scroll down)

This is an update for my Joker mod. This update fixes a few bugs, reduces memory usage and adds 3 more skins for you to choose from. Also, this is not just a patch, it's the full pack including unchanged files from version 2.0. Click on the image to download it.

NOTE: huds not included for the new skins, nor packages.

Changes in this update:
- Fixed passive iconset
- Fixed power iconset
- Fixed icons in talentfile
- Fixed icons in powerstyle
- Fixed damage output of some powers
- Lowered texture resolution on some skins
- Lowered texture resolution on weapons
- Used DTX1 BGR textures on weapons
- Renumbered Original to 2807
- Added Red Hood model as 2803
- Added Red Hood as default skin number 02
- Added Street outfit (long coat and hat) as 2806
- Added Sick Joker as 2808
- Flowers on all outfits that have them have been
  placed on the left side of the outfit instead
  of the right
- Lowered texture resolution of the mannequin

DOWNLOAD THE XMLII VERSION HERE

Ho-o-oly crap!
Last time I've checked in (which was obviously... ahem... a while ago) any suggestions to include non-marvel characters (so what if they don't own Transformers any more? They did in the 80's. Can't we just do those and feign ignorance?) got put down faster than a rabid dog/cat/fox/alien/take-your-pick!

And now you're telling me I can have a team with X-Pool (Deadpool in his original (ie good (ie COMPLETELY KICK-ASS)) Uncanny X-Men outfit) AND Harley Quinn?!

Boy it is GOOD TO BE BACK

P.S: Boy do these font colors suck! Would it kill you to have proper orange? ... Oh wait

WOW! really nice ! can't wait to get mua to play with all of these mods !

:panther:

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. The link for your Polaris mannequin is down.

Quote from: Pooltastic on November 14, 2012, 09:32AM
Last time I've checked in (which was obviously... ahem... a while ago) any suggestions to include non-marvel characters (so what if they don't own Transformers any more? They did in the 80's. Can't we just do those and feign ignorance?) got put down faster than a rabid dog/cat/fox/alien/take-your-pick!

Pooltastic, we do make non-Marvel mods now, it's just that Transformers aren't possible (to my knowledge) with the game engine. This should really go in requests, anyway.

Did you ever think about making Dante? The Devil May Cry 3 version? I'm sure lots of MvC3 fans including me would love to have a team with Deadpool and Dante in this game :D

Quote from: xXScarletSpiderXx on February 02, 2013, 06:17AM
Did you ever think about making Dante? The Devil May Cry 3 version? I'm sure lots of MvC3 fans including me would love to have a team with Deadpool and Dante in this game :D

So sorry for this, but this goes to Requests and Suggestions thread. ;) Yeah, a Dante mod would be very cool! :)

BTW, great mods, and great organization!! I'll download them when I get some time ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 02, 2013, 06:28AM
So sorry for this, but this goes to Requests and Suggestions thread. ;) Yeah, a Dante mod would be very cool! :)

BTW, great mods, and great organization!! I'll download them when I get some time ;)

Ah my apologizes I will post it at the Requests trhead then :)