Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Owl City on August 13, 2015, 01:49PM
Thank you, MUALover!!!! Love your song too!! Reminds me of owl city!

EDIT: Also love your modified version of the saltwater room ;)

Your welcome! My primary inspiration for the song is Owl City.. so, yeah. :D

And once again, thanks! ;)

Quote from: sosiska on August 13, 2015, 08:41AM
Hello, i started making cartoon about fish named Wasya, enjoy:)
http://youtu.be/ZbcC0TH-87o

The cartoon is great! Please make more of it! :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I head your songs when I was hooked on Facebook ;D Yeah I agree reminds me of Owl City! Your modified version of the saltwater room is amazing, really catchy. I've listened to this song several times already.  :P
(I noticed you were also making an acapella version of 'when can I see you again, still in progress) ^^

@sosiska
QuoteHello, i started making cartoon about fish named Wasya, enjoy:)

Wow! You did it all by yourself? that's impressive! What program did you use for that? :)

Quote from: sosiska on August 13, 2015, 08:41AM
Hello, i started making cartoon about fish named Wasya, enjoy:)

Very creative!  I enjoyed the adventures of Wasya so far.  Hope to see more.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

mj fan, that is macromedia flash 8. Thank you all, nice to hear it:)

Quote from: sosiska on August 15, 2015, 01:04AM
mj fan, that is macromedia flash 8. Thank you all, nice to hear it:)
Macromedia Flash? Wow, it must've been hard to make those animations, at least for me :D
Very enjoyable. Keep up the good work!  :rockon:

Quote from: mj fan on August 14, 2015, 07:37AM
I head your songs when I was hooked on Facebook ;D Yeah I agree reminds me of Owl City! Your modified version of the saltwater room is amazing, really catchy. I've listened to this song several times already.  :P
(I noticed you were also making an acapella version of 'when can I see you again, still in progress) ^^
Thanks a lot, mj fan :D I have no idea why the song reminds you guys with Owl City haha :D
For 'The Saltwater Room', thank you. ;) I just remixed two different versions of the song..
And yeah, for the accapella, it's in progress. It was so hard to extract the vocals from the song :P
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I have some art to share myself -- literary art. See, I'm the author/main creator of the Phantom Four novel series. I've written two novels so far -- the first of which received four and five -star reviews at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I've made loading screens for them at the first collection of the Creation Station, and I've even thought about creating mods for them, but they would be too powerful for the game. Here's a couple of pics of them:

However, I don't think the general public knows about it yet, so I wanted to share my work with you all. The books are entitled Phantom Four: Children of the Grave and its' sequel Phantom Four: Dark Evolution. Here's a little about who they are...

The Phantom Four are four brothers who suffer an "accident" at an early age and somehow reemerge 20 years later with no memory of their past or family. They suddenly have these amazing powers of darkness within their souls, but those powers are cursed (I can't say how - you should find that out yourself, but you wouldn't wish anyone to have their curse...). They don't know their purpose, but they quickly find that they must protect the souls of New York City from Satan himself and the forces from Hell. Meanwhile, they try to live a normal life - they drink, they have girlfriends etc. but they can never relax, for someone is always in peril, or devil monsters are running wild, and they must stop them. They are practically gods, but at a constantly heavy price. Join them on the road no one has ever traveled...

They are anti-heroes, they don't wear tights or spandex. They wear all black with trench coats, looking more realistic - um, minus the glowing eyes lol... I've written them so that they aren't boring at all! Something exciting is happening in every chapter. I should warn everyone though that the books have adult language, sexual content (including graphic sex scenes), and Mortal Kombat-like violence, gore, and blood. Put the kiddies to bed if you're gonna check them out. They're like graphic novels without the graphics. To put it short, the books are friggin' awesome! My dream is for the series to become a motion picture or television series!!! I will begin writing a third novel sometime in the fall.

You can see the video trailer for the first book here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbxtUtoJvI

I invite you all to check them out at the kick-ass web page I've designed -- www.phantom-4.com. There, you can see the synopsis for both novels, their origin (some spoilers), hero & villain profiles, theme music, video trailers, etc. You can also join its' Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/thedark4, which contains exclusive pics and artwork, and some hilarious stuff as well. BTW, I myself drew the cover for the second novel.

Does anyone still remember Roller Coaster Tycoon? RCT 3 actually has some a buttload of custom content to download, all designed by people who appreciate and love the game. So while the community is (perhaps) dying out a little there's this one site where the community is rather alive. Today I decided to take a chance and showed them a little teaser of a coaster I've been working on.

It's based on a breakout at Arkham Asylum (hence the open doors and the gas in the back)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Your books sound really awesome Outsider!

I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon! I still play the original all the time, I never played the third one but it looks really fun. And that coaster you are designing looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Outsider on August 16, 2015, 01:28PM
I have some art to share myself -- literary art. See, my real name is Roger Wilson, and I'm the author/main creator of the Phantom Four novel series. (You can still refer to me here as Outsider though lol). I've written two novels so far -- the first of which received four and five -star reviews at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I've made loading screens for them at the first collection of the Creation Station, and I've even thought about creating mods for them, but they would be too powerful for the game. Here's a couple of pics of them:

However, I don't think the general public knows about it yet, so I wanted to share my work with you all. The books are entitled Phantom Four: Children of the Grave and its' sequel Phantom Four: Dark Evolution. Here's a little about who they are...

The Phantom Four are four brothers who suffer an "accident" at an early age and somehow reemerge 20 years later with no memory of their past or family. They suddenly have these amazing powers of darkness within their souls, but those powers are cursed (I can't say how - you should find that out yourself, but you wouldn't wish anyone to have their curse...). They don't know their purpose, but they quickly find that they must protect the souls of New York City from Satan himself and the forces from Hell. Meanwhile, they try to live a normal life - they drink, they have girlfriends etc. but they can never relax, for someone is always in peril, or devil monsters are running wild, and they must stop them. They are practically gods, but at a constantly heavy price. Join them on the road no one has ever traveled...

They are anti-heroes, they don't wear tights or spandex. They wear all black with trench coats, looking more realistic - um, minus the glowing eyes lol... I've written them so that they aren't boring at all! Something exciting is happening in every chapter. I should warn everyone though that the books have adult language, sexual content (including graphic sex scenes), and Mortal Kombat-like violence, gore, and blood. Put the kiddies to bed if you're gonna check them out. They're like graphic novels without the graphics. To put it short, the books are friggin' awesome! My dream is for the series to become a motion picture or television series!!! I will begin writing a third novel sometime in the fall.

You can see the video trailer for the first book here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbxtUtoJvI

I invite you all to check them out at the kick-ass web page I've designed -- www.phantom-4.com. There, you can see the synopsis for both novels, their origin (some spoilers), hero & villain profiles, theme music, video trailers, etc. You can also join its' Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/thedark4, which contains exclusive pics and artwork, and some hilarious stuff as well. BTW, I myself drew the cover for the second novel... (So, now you all know a bit more about the enigma known as The Outsider lol.)

Based on the both premise and storyline, and also the reviews on the Amazon.com, I can say that your novels are very good!

Me and my friends' film production house are also interested to take the storyline into the series of short films, or maybe one short film, if we are given the permission to do it haha :D
We're making another short film but there's no storyline at the moment so this got us really interested :)

And, wow, Polygone, the design looks superb!

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 22, 2015, 07:02PM
I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon! I still play the original all the time, I never played the third one but it looks really fun. And that coaster you are designing looks amazing!
How could you never played the third one? You should try it. The game is awesome. ;)

Another video I should share :)

It's for a law organization (kind of continent-level instead of nationwide-level organization) called Asian Law Students Association.
I was so surprised when I was contacted to edit a video for this organization. And I'm so proud of it. What's the vision, mission, and purpose of this organization? You have to watch the video by clicking one of the URLs below to find out. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U28o4QX0qQ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRpfnMHEJU

And also, our latest short film, called The Eyeless Beggar, got nominated as "Best Thriller" and won several awards such as "50 Finalists" and "Top 100 Films" at the Indonesian Short Film Festival 2015. Over 1500 submissions were submitted into the festival, and we were stoked and so surprised to hear the news. (It was announced in the nationwide TV news station)

You can check out both the trailer and the movie here :
http://www.vidio.com/watch/78926-isff-2015-the-eyeless-beggar-full
http://www.vidio.com/watch/78502-isff-2015-the-eyeless-beggar-trailer

But unfortunately there's no English subtitle for now. The English-subtitled version of the film may come at a later date.

Aandd so sorry for bad english :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 22, 2015, 07:02PM
Your books sound really awesome Outsider!

Good to hear that! I thought to myself that perhaps the Marvel Mods community would appreciate a good dark tale.

Quote from: MUALover on August 27, 2015, 11:13AM
Based on the both premise and storyline, and also the reviews on the Amazon.com, I can say that your novels are very good!

Me and my friends' film production house are also interested to take the storyline into the series of short films, or maybe one short film, if we are given the permission to do it haha :D
We're making another short film but there's no storyline at the moment so this got us really interested :)

Judging from that nicely done ALSA video you've done, and the nominations you've received for your short film, it's safe to say you have some serious talent! If you and your friends are possibly interested in shooting something for Phantom Four (perhaps for now, an intro video for Indonesia and other Asian countries), let me know. I'll have to think of something because the books are only written in English... In the meantime, I'll look out for that English-subtitled version of your short film.

Quote from: Outsider on August 27, 2015, 07:54PM
Judging from that nicely done ALSA video you've done, and the nominations you've received for your short film, it's safe to say you have some serious talent! If you and your friends are possibly interested in shooting something for Phantom Four (perhaps for now, an intro video for Indonesia and other Asian countries), let me know. I'll have to think of something because the books are only written in English... In the meantime, I'll look out for that English-subtitled version of your short film.

Thank you, I'm really appreciate it :)

An intro for Phantom Four? Sounds great. :D

Right now we're still searching and survey-ing for storylines and yes, we are really interested to make a short film based on your novel, but we don't have any American actors here. >_<

Maybe in the near future we will have the resources needed to the film itself.

The Eyeless Beggar is being submitted to 3 more short film festivals. Wish us luck :D

Off-topic :
Does somebody know a great story for us (if possible, with a twist in the ending you can't never imagine. We love that kind of stuff lol) that we can adapt it into a film? You will be credited! :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I think some of you may remember that long time ago I collored some Jean Grey concepst for the Season 2 of WATX.
I decided to collor them again and here's the result:

Very lovely coloring. I love the shading you did. She looks fantastic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just thinking about how great Wolverine and the Xmen was and than how Young Justice got the same treatment makes my head hurt. Loved both those shows. Your pics of Jean are Awesome would have loved to seen her re entering that show. Glad to see the show will have a legacy with this beautiful art. Thank you for your work.