Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love the coloring on Harley!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So a friend asked me if I could do a pinup zombie for her next tattoo. Haven't drawn anything in so long, so thought it would turn out like crap... and I'm actually cool with it. Not my best work, but it's not the worst either.

Quote from: Scabbia on October 18, 2016, 09:21PM
So a friend asked me if I could do a pinup zombie for her next tattoo. Haven't drawn anything in so long, so thought it would turn out like crap... and I'm actually cool with it. Not my best work, but it's not the worst either.

It is nice to see something from you after so long!

I really like the design. I love pinups, and zombies so it is a great combination in my opinion! She is also giving me Poison Ivy vibes which I am not sure if that was intentional but I like it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on October 18, 2016, 09:39PM
It is nice to see something from you after so long!

I really like the design. I love pinups, and zombies so it is a great combination in my opinion! She is also giving me Poison Ivy vibes which I am not sure if that was intentional but I like it!

Yeah, I was getting bored with videogames and I have more time to do extra stuff so just decided to draw. You should see the first picture I drew up of my cousin's baby. The picture ended up looking like an old creepy man lol. This took me about 4-5 hours, used 7 or so pictures for reference, all free hand, then edited with Paint since Gimp doesn't like me.I'm just glad it turned out good enough for my friend.

"Now and Forever... I AM PHOENIX!"
The many faces of Jean Grey<3
This is just a sketch, can't wait to color it

I absolutely love the many faces of Jean! Plus it features all of my favorite costumes of her so that's even more exciting! I can't wait to see it colored!

The line art is looking great!

Finished the "Jeans", the Phoenix raptor will be in a differnt layer:

Love the Jeans and Phoenix, I can't wait to see them together!

Thanks!

They're starting to come to life:

The Phoenix costume is not fully shaded because I'l make 3 versions of them.