What is something that you are good at ?

Started by Me, October 23, 2012, 09:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The title pretty much says it all, post here what your talents you have !

Something that I am good at is drawing ! I'm not the best drawer, but I can do it pretty well.

I'm excellent at skinning, playing the bass, dancing (mostly modern/contemporary dance), listening to people and bullshitting my way through school work. I'm also decent (but not great) at writing, graphic design, acting, and making mods. I may have forgot something XD

October 23, 2012, 11:32PM #2 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:46AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: DeeDooo on October 23, 2012, 10:04PM
[...]bullshitting my way through school work[...]

Kudos, man, I did the same thing the previous 4 years and I was valedictorian. (High school really isn't as hard as you think it is when you're there.)

I like to think I'm a great skinner, and good at being a "scholar". I'm fairly excellent at working with computers (I prefer Windows or Linux, by the way). I think I'm a decent writer (I've written a few short stories and I have some ideas for others) but the problem is that I don't actually like to just sit down and write. Skinning is part of this; I think I'm a pretty good graphic designer (i.e. Photoshop).

I'm also good at coming up with jokes that are so terrible they're hilarious because they're so awful. I think I have the potential to be the next "genius billionaire playboy philanthropist" :D but that's still a work in progress.

Here's a short list of what I'm good at:

- Jokes. I love good jokes. Even dry jokes. Like, really dry. Those are the type of jokes people will say "oh god" to and "not funny". Like, a guy walks into a building.  And it hurt.
- Typing. Because I don't do writing. Writing is sooooo 2011.
- Saying stuff. Because stuff needs to be said. Without stuff there wouldn't even be any stuff to say stuff about and stuff.
- Photoshop. Actually, I don't know what "good" is with this program, I haven't learned even 10% of what I am capable of with it.
- Gangnam Style. If you cannot ride an invisible horse, then you are handicapped. And if you happen to be handicapped and unable to walk then you should ignore this >_>
- Being creative. I like to write poems out of the blue, but sometimes with black ink too. Another example is like, 3 days ago, I made, for my wifey, a tree of pictures. Ofcourse in Photoshop, because I don't want no treehuggers stoning me. But I do wipe my butt with toiletpaper!
- Dancing. I hope. Lol. I can hip-hop dance to any music style you give me. Even screaming metal. My favorite dance is doing the "Rusty Robot" on the "Quiet Song".

I suck at:
- Making short lists
- Being serious. I mean, who likes to be taken seriously? (Get it? Being taken, seriously.. )

The guy behind is totally not being serious^ Jus fyi... lol. jk. I don't know...

Anywho, I used to be good at drawing. Got some of my old works here:

http://rogue331.deviantart.com/
(Their old, sorry, don't do much of it anymore.)
The only thing I'm good at now is organizing, telling people the truth and being rude about it :/ and all of a sudden becoming their friend O_o (how's this work, I don't know), and averagely working on computers... I guess... I don't do much anymore except working and playing videogames.

I too will write a list:

- I like to think I'm a pretty decent pianist.
- I'm good at writing essays.
- I'm good at solving problems.
- I'm good at acting superior to other people.
- I'm ok with computers.
- I'm good at making a fool of myself.
- I'm good at being modest
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

- I'm fairly good with video games. Except Street Fighter. Street Fighter and myself are mortal enemies.
- I'm quite good with professional wrestling based stuff. Not as an actual wrestler, but knowing about the moves, the history of it somewhat etc. (If it wasn't for me not being athletic, I would consider actually doing it. Great little hobby)
- I consider myself a somewhat good amateur poet.
- Annoying people, that's one of my main skills, actually.
- I'm decent when it comes to computers. More of a software guy, than a hardware one.
- According to my family, I'm a great money-spender.
- I'm a pro at being lazy. I know it's bad, but I can't get myself to change it up. Meh...
- I'm good at talking. I can talk for hours, if I'm interested in the topic.
- I'm good with coming up philosophical and related stuff.
- I'm acceptable with coming up stories. I'm fairly creative, like a child :D
- I'm great with English, at least, in school, I'm considered to be one of the best, I'm not better, than any actual English person :D
- When I least expect it, I'm good with making people laugh. You know, like out of the blue, just a mere comment, and it could be funny.

I think this list will do :D

October 24, 2012, 02:20PM #9 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:40PM by J_G_P
I think I'm good at skinning, drawing, acting dancing (a little), I'm intelligent, simpathetic and I think I forgot something.

My Drawings:
http://owlcitydreamer.deviantart.com/gallery/

I will make a short list like everyone else :P

- I am a good drawer, I know I am not the best, but I love the way I do it, and I don't care if it isn't the best.
- I am good at writing, it is my passion, I write and make stories all the time.
- I am good at being creative. I can come up with ideas for things pretty easily. Like when I make a story based in the future I have endless ideas.
- I am very funny, I didn't ever really think I was but I make people laugh like crazy all the time. People I have never even met think I am funny, which is weird, but what ever haha.
- I am a very good listener and advice giver. I don't judge anyone, and I accept everything, so all my friends tell me everything because they know I wont judge them or laugh. And I give really good advice, I have even given my friends dating advice and I have never dated someone in my life.
- I am an amazing procrastinator. Haha, I can wait till the night before something is do type and essay and get an A on it, I do my math homework everyday the day that it is do, and I always do great. I also procrastinate on things like cleaning etc.
- I am really good at being OCD, crazy what ever you want to call it, when it comes to some things. Like if I start cleaning a part of my room like just picking up papers I have to then clean the entire room or I will make myself go crazy. If I start doing the dishes or cleaning something and somebody tries to come in and help me I get really angry haha.
- I am good at being antisocial. I know its weird, but I love being by myself. I can do endless things by myself and it is when I am most creative. I am usually always in my room. I can't work on things around people because it is very distracting to me. If someone comes into the living room when I am on the computer I almost immediately go upstairs. I dont ever hang out with friends outside of school, and I hardly ever talk to people I don't know.
- I am also good at being the most picky eater I have ever seen in my entire life. HAHA People usually tell me that being picky gets better as you grow up and you start to try new things, but that is not the case at all with me. As I grow up I actually start to dislike more and more things. I could easily become a vegitarian right now. I don't try new things ever, I dont eat any sea food, the only "meat" I eat is ground beef, and chicken breast, I don't eat nuts. I could just keep going.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS