The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 30, 2014, 10:40AM #225 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:48PM by Outsider
THANOS

This is my mod for one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel Universe, the mad titan known as :thanos: Thanos. Think about it - if you wore the Infinity Gauntlet, wouldn't you take full advantage that now you're practically a god? I know I would! And we all know Thanos has. With that in mind, it was originally a booster that added new boosts (One of them is six boosts in one! Y'all know how I do...), but now it's a full mod! Enjoy the awesomeness.

UPDATE: Now a full mod! Changed his voice, added new skins & HUDs, and fixed up some powers. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Dominance (can taunt).
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, icons, 3 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file using his voice from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.
-Powers based on his appearance in the video game Marvel Super Heroes.
-Uses assigned number #101 (shares with newer mods Chameleon, Balder & Agent Cain - will clash in loading screens and mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Power Gem: Uses the power gem to unleash a massive fireball at enemies. Can damage multiple enemies at a time.
2. Reality Gem: Uses the reality gem to bend reality covering himself with out-of-nowhere meteors, before blasting them outward.
3. Time Gem: Uses the time gem to slow down time for himself and his allies for a short duration.
4. Space Gem: Uses the space gem to create a giant swirling vortex damaging enemies from above.
5. Mind Gem: Uses the mind gem to release a psychic blast that damages enemy minds, causing them to run in fear.
6. Soul Gem: Uses the soul gem to fire a siphon beam that steals life force from an enemy to heal himself.
7. (Special) Teleport: Can teleport himself and one ally within a given range. Damages enemies at the end.
8. (Boost) Titan's Might: Increases skill ranks for the entire team for a time.
9. (Boost) Ultimate Infinity: Can use any of the six gems as a personal boost. Six boosts in one!
10. (Xtreme) Final Judgment: Uses all six gems of the Infinity Gauntlet to create a massive explosion of power.

NOTE:
I am open to changing his menu animations if there are better fitting ones out there. Some sounds I may change as well in the future.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & coding, new effects, HUDs, icons, loading screens, new sounds/voice, etc.
Mellomods - Effects from original Thanos mod
MUALover - Effects from original Infinity Gem booster
Andersonbrazil - Skins (Endgame, Contest of Champions, Obsidian King, Secret Wars), mannequin
Julio Cabral - Infinity War skin
????? - Classic skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?u76fd4dbn0nbx22

April 01, 2014, 09:14PM #226 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:05PM by Outsider
DOCTOR DOOM (Booster)

This is a mini-booster for the King of Latveria and the star antagonist of the entire game, the one and only :doom: Dr. Doom. We all know just how arrogant he is, so my Dominance ability allows him to taunt his enemies using ripped sounds. I think he's strong as is and doesn't need improvements, but Doom isn't satisfied just beating them but to insult them as well.

UPDATE: New mannequin added.

FEATURES:
-New ability: Dominance (Hold block and press Guard to taunt enemies.)
-Added a loading screen, and updated his sounds file with sounds ripped from "Marvel Super Heroes."
-Renamed some of his moves. The word "Doom" doesn't need to be on everything.
-Added new mannequin.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Updated sounds, loading screen, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?yyod8kmb8cj5o42

April 02, 2014, 05:42PM #227 Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 11:13PM by Outsider
APOCALYPSE

This is a mod of the powerful ancient mutant known as :apocalypse: Apocalypse. I wanted to get his sounds from "X-Men vs. Street Fighter" but to no avail. En Sabah Nur believes only the strongest should survive, so naturally he would destroy the weak. Originally, this was a booster, but now I've enhanced him to dangerous levels becoming a full mod, as he should be. See all that I've done, and witness "Apocalypse Now!"

UPDATE: Now a full mod!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, Healing Factor, Dominance (several resistances, taunt), Teleport, & Leadership.
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #231.

MOVESET:
Concussion Blast: Globes of concussive force emanate from each fist.
Telekinesis: Levitates enemies and objects with ease.
Wrecker of Weakness: Creates two heavy wrecking balls and swings them with vicious force. Enemies under a status aliment will instantly die.
Culling Laser: En Sabah Nur shoots a powerful beam attack.
Immortal Slam: Alters hands into two dense metal maces and strikes foes, causing devastating knockback.
(Boost) Four Horsemen: Can summon one of his dark riders to assist him in battle, and grant him an increase in power.
(Boost) Team Superiority: Augments the powers of his allies as he leads them in battle, gaining power damage at 50% energy cost.
(Boost) Black Mass: Increases size and mass, temporarily raising maximum health, defense, and striking, but cannot regain energy.
(Xtreme) Age of Apocalypse: Resurrects fallen allies and enemies, converting foes to his cause. Resurrected foes zealously follow him until they expire.

NOTE:
One of his boosts uses skins for his four horsemen: Holocaust (4941), Bastion (4942), Mikhail (4943), and the Living Monolith (4944) from X-Men Legends II. (Abyss wasn't chosen due to complications.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & coding, A-Bomb effects, earthquake script, hex-editing, new sounds, loading screens, etc.
Cates - Stuff from original Apocalypse mod
Julio Cabral - Skins (Classic, Age of Apocalypse, & Cartoon)
Marquis - Evolution skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Fixed boltons, mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?jxu5qr62u3ddht5

April 02, 2014, 05:52PM #228 Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 07:10PM by Outsider
DARK PHOENIX (Booster)

This is a booster for the Phoenix Force that takes over :phoenix: Jean Grey and becomes the Dark Phoenix. I felt that her voice didn't sound as evil and malicious as Dark Phoenix should sound, so I fixed it, and added some more stuff. Now she'll feel less like an evil Jean Grey, and more like the planet-destroying Phoenix Force.

UPDATE: Added some texture files that some users may not have.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you have your Dark Phoenix at #96 which clashes with Medusa, then use the Outsider's Fix system (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg166312.html#msg166312) to change Dark Phoenix's number to her official number of #99 before using this booster.

FEATURES:
-Altered her moveset, giving her more destructive powers.
-Replaced her main skin with a new 3D model.
-Increased her herostat stats and got rid of the unnecessary fluff.
-New ability - Dominance: While blocking, press Guard to taunt or laugh at enemies, or press Smash to intimidate a fallen foe.
-Added ripped sounds of Jennifer Hale from "Marvel vs. Capcom 3" video game.
-Dark Phoenix now has might, as it doesn't make sense for an entity like the Phoenix Force not to be able to lift certain stuff.
-Added a better-looking loading screen.
-Gave "Cosmic Shield" a flame effect.
-New Xtreme - Destructive Hunger: Destroys all enemies in a highest radius possible. Doesn't make sense for Dark Phoenix to convert enemies to her side, as she'd rather destroy entire planets.
-Added an animated mannequin.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Dark Phoenix MFF skin, Coding, sounds, icons, loading screen
ImBaby - Model conversion
Tien shinhan - Flying effect
????? - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?xdfmz4l4ds43mfw

Just wondering: any plans to update the Loki booster? I loved playing with it, but relatively recently, Odinson updated the Loki mod, and I don't think the booster is compatible now, since the herostat has changed. The update was great, but I miss wreaking havoc with the Destroyer armour.
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

Quote from: LikeAnEagle on April 03, 2014, 11:22PM
Just wondering: any plans to update the Loki booster? I loved playing with it, but relatively recently, Odinson updated the Loki mod, and I don't think the booster is compatible now, since the herostat has changed. The update was great, but I miss wreaking havoc with the Destroyer armour.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. The Loki booster has been updated - got out of work early and fixing Loki was a quick change. Visit his section within The Crypt.

Thanks! Will check it up. Loved playing with it, and good to have it again.

April 17, 2014, 10:48PM #233 Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:05PM by Outsider
RESCUE

Here is a mod of Virginia "Pepper" Potts, who later becomes the armored one-woman emergency system known as Rescue. Because her armor is based on defense, this mod is very different from any mod you've played as before, which as you all know, is how I do it. Different is a good thing. Read on to see what I mean. Power her up enough and she can be a single-character ultimate team booster! You're welcome, Tony Stark.

UPDATE: Added new sounds file, and fixed up powerstyle file.

FEATURES:
-Unique system where her many boosts are her powers, and vice versa.
-6 boosts as powers, 3 powers as boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Talents of might and flight.
-5 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound file.
-Uses assigned number #27.

MOVESET:
1. Deflector System: Deflects beams and projectiles, gains immunity from throws, and increases dodging chances for the team.
2. Spicy Pepper: Increases the team's attack speed and XP gain.
3. Virtual Armor: Temporarily increases the team's defense points and provides health recovery.
4. Energy Router: Decreases the team's energy spending and reroutes it to boost momentum.
5. Power Shield: Uses her electro-magnetic shielding to absorb all team damage for a brief period of time.
6. First Aid: At the cost of all of her energy, Rescue can resurrect fallen allies.
7. (Boost) Repulsor Beam: Fires a beam of E-M energy that can pierce enemies if charged.
8. (Boost) J.A.R.V.I.S: Sends the armor's interior system to create an E-M pulse that attacks nearby enemies.
9. (Boost) Electromagnetic Blast: Releases a short range radial blast of E-M energy.
10. (Xtreme) To The Rescue!: Nothing special - just like Iron Man's "Air Strike."

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except Pepper Potts, mannequins
Julio Cabral - Pepper Potts skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Marvel Duel skin
Cates - Apocalypse effects
Nowhere Man - Iron Man MUA2 effectss

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?qv11se19sh23b7g

April 21, 2014, 03:49PM #235 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:08PM by Outsider
JUGGERNAUT (Booster)

This is a booster for Cain Marko - the popular, 900 lb. powerhouse villain/anti-hero known as the :juggernaut: Juggernaut. Considering how massive and fiercely strong he is, I felt his current mod was underpowered. So I made some improvements to him, and now he truly is unstoppable. Marvel mentioned that once the Juggernaut gets moving in a certain direction, no force on Earth can stop him. Now when you play as him, no force on Earth can stop you either. Check it.

UPDATE: Fixed an error in his powerstyle file, so his Cyttorak Transfer can work properly. Now has six hex-edited new skins & changed herostat.

FEATURES:
-Increased his mass (scale_factor) to 1.5. He can still fit through doors, but is massive as he should be.
-When Juggernaut moves, rolls, or lands after a jump, large steps and sounds are done.
-Juggernaut now takes 10% less damage, and cannot get stunned, thrown, or knocked down due to his mass.
-Due to his size, he can inflict damage if he lands on or rolls through an enemy as well.
-"Arcane Fist" is now called "Earthquake", and it inflicts more damage, and has more range.
-"Crimson Rage" is now called "Arcane Fists," and "Bullrush" is now called "Headcrush."
-Juggernaut doesn't roll at end of Headcrush.
-Removed growth from his "Crimson Devastation" Xtreme.
-Added 6 hex-edited skins & an animated mannequin.
-NEW BOOST: Crimson Rage. For a brief 3 seconds, Juggernaut's attack damage is increased. The next power he does costs only half energy. Inspired by the Capcom games.
-NEW BOOST: Unstoppable Rampage. For a time, Juggernaut becomes invincible, and has quick access to some powers at no energy cost. Cannot regain energy.
-NEW ABILITY: Dominance. While blocking, press guard to taunt. He will either say he's unstoppable, laugh, or say that he will flatten you.
-NEW GRAB MOVE: When Juggernaut grabs an enemy, he can either press smash to slam him, or press jump to use him as a weapon.
-Added new icons, and HUD for 1st costume.
-Updated sounds file with his voice from "Marvel Super Heroes" and Konami's "X-Men" classic arcade game.

CREDITS:
Outsider - New boosts, sounds, HUD, icons, etc.
Outsider - New boosts, sounds, HUDs, icons
Aventureiromax - Classic skin
Andersonbrazil - All skins except Classic, mannequin
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
While Juggernaut is carrying an enemy around, he doesn't make the heavy step sounds he should make. If anyone knows how to fix that, feel free.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?6lqicd78g2q1b4g

April 25, 2014, 03:27PM #236 Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:19PM by Outsider
WINTER SOLDIER

Originally not planned, I got inspired by the recent Captain America movie. So here is a mod of James "Bucky" Barnes, the bionic-armed former war hero known as the Winter Soldier. For a mod that was done very quick, I think he came out very well. With a combination of gun skills and bionic technology, this mod is more fun to play as than you may expect. Go ahead and check him out.

UPDATE: Fixed "Desert Eagle" sound loop, updated combat animations.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Can also use his in-game skin and HUD.
-13 skins, 13 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file.
-Your choice out of 12 animated mannequins.
-Uses assigned number #119.

MOVESET:
1. Firearm Swing: Swings his rifle at enemies hard, causing knockback. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Desert Eagle: Fires his gun. Hold to keep firing. Allows movement and strafing.
3. Bionic Arm: Punches an enemy hard with his bionic arm, causing heavy knockback. If timed correctly, he can also "catch" and reflect projectiles. Follows up with a counter gun shot for a double attack.
4. Grenade Launch: Throws four military-grade grenades in a radial attack.
5. Electric Bolt: Can discharge an electric projectile from his bionic arm. Causes shock and for enemy to be stunned.
6. M4 Carbine: Readies his rifle to fire a special round that causes explosive impact and knockback. Hold to aim. Inspired by recent movie.
7. (Boost) Combat Tactics: Increases team defense and xp gain.
8. (Boost) Winter Warning: Adjusts his bionic arm to gain more melee damage, might ability, and momentum gain.
9. (Xtreme) EMP Discharge: From his bionic arm, Winter Soldier sets up an EMP blast that damages enemies with electrical damage.

NOTE:
See the "Notes on Xtras" and "Update" notes.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, movie skin &HUD, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
BLaw - All skins & HUDs (except Snow Gear), all mannequins
Andersonbrazil - Snow Gear skin & HUD
Blizz - Cable animations, M4 bolton
MUALover - Storm entities

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?83zglwd927lpudf

I was literally just considering making a request for Winter Soldier, but you beat me to it by a mile! You sure you don't have one of the psychic X-Men giving you insider info?

Downloading him right now, will try out tonight if I've the time. Awesome, man.

Quote from: LikeAnEagle on April 25, 2014, 05:02PM
I was literally just considering making a request for Winter Soldier, but you beat me to it by a mile! You sure you don't have one of the psychic X-Men giving you insider info?

Downloading him right now, will try out tonight if I've the time. Awesome, man.
Quote from: Rodrigo79 on April 25, 2014, 05:43PM
Just.... G R E A T !!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, fellas. Turns out Winter Soldier was quite a success, as he got many downloads over a quick span of time.