The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 29, 2014, 01:09PM #390 Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:31PM by Outsider
ARCLIGHT

Here is my mod Philippa Sontag, the hispanic powerhouse of the Marauders known as Arclight. My interest in creating her was non-existant until I played the :deadpool: Deadpool video game. Now, the former American soldier will cause shockwaves all over MUA. I admit she has a few moves similar to :pman: Luke Cage, but also quite a number of original moves that make her stand out. :sinister: Mr. Sinister will be pleased to see another of his Marauders enter the Alliance ...and so will you. Check it.

UPDATE: Added mannequin by Andersonbrazil.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Durability (15% physical damage resistance, & stun immunity).
-1 hex-edited skin, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file (Hawkgirl's voice from Injustice).
-Uses assigned number #98.

NEEDS:
3 more skins (the XML2 skins aren't compatible)

MOVESET:
1. K.O. Punch: Unleashes a nasty haymaker punch that will knock an enemy down hard.
2. Evil Vibrations: Sends a quick seismic blast to the ground, vibrating enemies upward. Can also be done in mid-air. (Named after that old Mighty Ryeders song lol)
3. Shockwave: Creates a forwarding wave of seismic energy that will pierce through multiple enemies, causing knockback.
4. Tremor Terror: Repeatedly punches the ground, creating seismic pulses that will damage enemies in an increasing vicinity.
5. Death Swing: Grabs an enemy, swings him around, and throws him on release.
6. Purple Rain: Strikes the ground so hard, it causes radial damage, and releases a comet of seismic energy that follows enemies.
7. (Boost) Stunning Femizon: All of her melee and power attacks will stun enemies. She also gains more momentum.
8. (Boost) Veteran of War: Gains striking and reduces damage taken for herself and allies.
9. (Xtreme) Seismic Storm: Jumps into the air and slams a damaging wave of seismic energy into the ground. The aftershock grants her 10 seconds of invincibility.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Deadpool Game skin, mannequin
Marvel Watcher - Some effects from XML2 mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3avnoieq6ydy2bi

I can't wait to test out Arclight!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

.::Just tried Red Sonja... and wow! She is amazing! Love the spear attack :) but I still not obtain any weapon yet, to my undertanding  they come after we reach certain (power) level, right?. Thanks for this mod, man. Really great job. Ah, and Witchblade too. Took her wth Sonja for stroll to a mall full of ultrons and doombots, and the ladies make them looked like kids need to be spanked :D Even Fin Fang Foom forgets how to breath fire after seeing Witchblade lol.. Really cool::.

Just a thought: maybe the spear attack could be modded to be Chargeable? Kinda cool i guess )

.::So Many Ideas ~ Limited Skills::.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on November 30, 2014, 08:02AM
Nice job with Arclight! Powers looks great!
Quote from: ctepan 89 on November 30, 2014, 08:42AM
Very cool mod! Great job
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 30, 2014, 10:07AM
I can't wait to test out Arclight!

Thanks a lot, fellas. I think she came out better than I thought she would. I dig her. :fro:

Quote from: R3ynara on November 30, 2014, 02:35PM
.::Just tried Red Sonja... and wow! She is amazing! Love the spear attack :) but I still not obtain any weapon yet, to my undertanding  they come after we reach certain (power) level, right?. Thanks for this mod, man. Really great job. Ah, and Witchblade too. Took her wth Sonja for stroll to a mall full of ultrons and doombots, and the ladies make them looked like kids need to be spanked :D Even Fin Fang Foom forgets how to breath fire after seeing Witchblade lol.. Really cool::.

I know, right? Witchblade would make anyone forget what they were doing, or even their name!
As for Red Sonja, if you look at the screen where you see the hero's health, XP, energy etc, at the bottom will be something called "Weapon Select." Look in there, and it will tell how to access the weapons. When you've reached a certain level and a power unlocks, so does a weapon. During gameplay, hold Block and press the corresponding button to equip that weapon. Each weapon has certain abilities to them, and large weapons can access more powers.

Dude is excellent this mod Arclight! I've downloaded and I'm playing with her. Too bad no other models to I convert it. Speaking in this, do you have any link to download a model of Dormammu MVC3? I could not  find any.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 30, 2014, 06:26PM
Dude is excellent this mod Arclight! I've downloaded and I'm playing with her. Too bad no other models to I convert it. Speaking in this, do you have any link to download a model of Dormammu MVC3? I could not  find any.

Thanks for the compliment. Arclight has downloaded very well in only a couple of days.

Sadly, I haven't found any 3D models of Dormammu. All I've found was some 3D art of him (http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?329838-Dormammu-Lord-of-Dark-Dimension&highlight=dormammu) but I don't think that will be of any use. TF3DM doesn't have any as far as I can tell. Shame... mayb I'll attempt to make a skin of him myself using an Iron Man or Dr. Doom skin if nothing shows up.

However, I can still use models of Chun-Li and Akuma from MVC3, or of M. Bison, and of course others from that Deadpool game. That's up to you, though.

Cool! This seems to have been created by other models but has a great appearance.

December 15, 2014, 09:13PM #400 Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:40AM by Outsider
CROSSBONES

Introducing my mod of Brock Rumlow, the big brutal professional assassin known as Crossbones. The former Thunderbolt and long-time merc for the Red Skull has some punishing powers to be a one-man army. I've also created a skin for him to influence his bulk. Get ready to punish everyone and enjoy doing it. Check him out.

UPDATE: No longer clashes with Bane. Added iammingy's 2 skins. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file (Deathstroke's voice from Injustice).
-Uses assigned number #81 (shares with Bane, but skin numbers won't clash).

MOVESET:
1. Quick Draw: Quickly shoots an enemy with his handgun. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Blades of Venom: Throws special daggers that contains poison. Drains enemy health for a short time.
3. Sniper Shot: Shoots an enemy from far distance with a sniper rifle. (Same as Nick Fury.)
4. Gatling Gun: Fires repeatedly with his large gatling gun. Allows for movement and strafing.
5. Hitman: Grabs an enemy and slits his throat with his knife, execution style. 50% chance of instant kill.
6. Energy Circle: Once exposed to corrupted Terrigen Mist, he fires a beam of energy from his face.
7. (Boost) Bad To The Bone: Gains might for himself, and melee damage for the team.
8. (Boost) Jolly Roger: All powers cost less energy, and he gains energy per kill.
9. (Xtreme) Sinful Execution: Calls the Red Skull's daughter Sin to fire at all enemies from a discrete nearby location.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Thunderbolts skin, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Movie skin
Iammingy - Skeleton Crew & Camo skins
Blizz - Cable & Punisher boltons
AdrianoAp - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?dzdzkwd1t68dh62

He is a fun mod. I downloaded him on the backup forum but I think i forgot to post a response over there. But i enjoy that he's got a nice use of firearms in his weapons that make them each feel a bit different.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on December 16, 2014, 11:14AM
He is a fun mod. I downloaded him on the backup forum but I think i forgot to post a response over there. But i enjoy that he's got a nice use of firearms in his weapons that make them each feel a bit different.

Thanks for that. It is very hard to make each mod different than the last (especially gun-related characters), but I dig the challenge as I don't like to make "cookie cutter" mods.

December 21, 2014, 06:45PM #403 Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 11:36PM by Outsider
MONICA RAMBEAU

In what will most likely be my last mod of this year, here is my rendition of long-time beloved super-heroine Monica Rambeau. Whether you're "old school" and know her as Captain Marvel, or you're into the most recent stuff and know her as Spectrum, you'll all agree this is one kick-ass mod. With the powers of each energy from the electro-magnetic spectrum of radiation (plus others), and certain unique abilities, she will be one of the most powerful heroes ever to play as in MUA. Lots of colors as well. This sista may never leave your roster... EVER. Check her out.

UPDATE: Added more skins and HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme - all based on the electromagnetic spectrum, and various energy forms. Names of powers based on her various code names.
-Abilities of Energy Resistance (75% resistant to energy attacks), and Living Energy (While flying or using powers, she is using her energy forms and is nearly immune to all damage. During these, she cannot be grabbed, knocked down, frozen, stunned, or slowed down. During these, she is also invisible - except her white light form.)
-9 hex-edited skins, 7 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #117.

NOTE:
On her herostat, the "charactername" is Monica R, but you can name her whatever you want. Her current name is Spectrum. Currently, she still has Storm's voice. I'm hoping to change that soon.

MOVESET:
1. Microwave Marvel: An intense beam of microwave radiation that burns enemies and causes knockback.
2. Gamma Pulsar: A radial blast that poisons enemies with gamma radiation. Gains might briefly.
3. Lady of Light: A burst of visible light that blinds and stuns nearby enemies for a time. Gains light speed briefly.
4. Electric Spectrum: Fires multiple bolts of electricity.
5. Neutrino Beam: A laser of neutrino energy that cuts through multiple enemies and has a long reaching distance.
6. Daystar Cosmic: Uses cosmic radiation to weaken enemies' offense and defense, and shut off their powers for a short time.
7. (Boost) Ultra-Violent: Uses ultraviolet radiation to gain momentum & energy regen for herself and allies.
8. (Boost) X Factor: Uses x-ray radiation to see the weakness in enemies. Gains critical damage in all attacks.
9. (Boost) Crimson Sceptre: Uses infrared radiation to unmask heat signatures. Allies gain energy damage, transfers into HP for Monica.
10. (Xtreme) Photon Blast: Uses radio waves to transmit a damaging blast of energy across a wide radius.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs (Classic & Mighty Avengers), loading screen, icons, sounds, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except Classic & MCU 2, HUDs (Nextwave & Alternate)
JZS Skins - MCU 2 skin & HUD
heynow90 - Classic skin
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
Felipe Araujo Melo - Clea xtreme effect

BUGS:
If during any boost, she flies or uses one of her powers, she will no longer be semi-transparent, representing her energy form. However, she will still be invisible. Hold block and press grab to turn semi-transparent again.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fbjsdtpac2movcu