Ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your computer monitors or cell phone screens. You're not delusional -- you are reading this correctly. One of the mods none of us thought we'd ever see is finally here. Introducing the woman formerly known as Rita Wayword, the six-armed, sword-wielding, time-traveling temptress known as Spiral
!!! Some of her powers were influenced by one of The Outsider
's all-time favorite arcade games, X-Men: Children of the Atom
. She is a little unorthodox to play as, but hey, she's from Mojo World. It doesn't get any more unorthodox than that! So get ready to enhance your MUA experience with a mod like no other, to kick off the unofficial start of summer! Mojovision presents without further adieu, its' feature presentation.... Spiral
!!!! (Whew, that was quite an intro.
)UPDATE: Fixed movements during the Ratings Spike (Invisibility) boost.FEATURES
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, mind control immunity, and teleport.
-11 hex-edited six-armed skins, 5 HUDs, 4 loading screens, mannequin, icons, and sound/voice file (herself and Mojo).
-Uses assigned number #166 (shares with Zero.)MOVESET
1. Deep Six: Attacks with her 6 swords, causing the enemy to bleed for 6 seconds. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Dancing Swords: Generates six swords to orbit her and attack nearby enemies.
3. Flashbolt: Fires a projectile of magic that damages enemies and lowers their attack damage and speed.
4. Ricochet Rita: Can reverse damage back at attackers via a magical dance.
5. Prime Time: Spins with her six swords in a constant lethal attack.
6. Metamorphosis: Morphs into various characters while unleashing an awesome, unblockable 12-hit combo!
7. (Boost) Time Distort: Slows down time except Spiral and her allies.
8. (Boost) Ratings Spike: For a very short time, she can either gain double attack strength, move twice as fast, or become completely (and I mean completely
9. (Boost) Mojovision: Team goes live for the audience at Mojo World. Gains momentum, shield credits, and energy per kill. Can see enemies via TV camera. (Oh, you'll want to see this...)
10. (Xtreme) Season Finale: Spiral throws multiple sharp swords that ricochet off walls, attacking enemies. Some will follow enemies as well.NOTE
It is very important that you read the "Special Note" in regards to her Metamorphosis power.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, all original skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Julio Cabral - Six-arm conversion of all original skins, sword skin segments
Andersonbrazil & Aventureiromax - Mannequin, detailed skins, Gladiator HUDBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3kebgdy103z93f