Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you my 100th mod (Yes, my 100th mod!!!
), the main antagonist of the Street Fighter
video games, the evil dictator of Shadaloo known as M. Bison
(known as Vega
in Japan). His mod possesses many of his famous moves from the games, bringing your game to ultimate bad-ass status. I've paid close attention to his Psycho Power in detail, right down to the purple flames during his strong melee attacks. For you, the day Bison entered your Marvel Ultimate Alliance game was the greatest day of your life. But for The Outsider
, it's Tuesday.
Truth be told, this character has some sentimental value to me. When I was a kid in Brooklyn, NYC, I went to a store one day with my late father, and I saw an M. Bison G.I. Joe action figure that I really wanted because it looked cool, and he was my favorite Street Fighter
character. My father didn't have much money at the time, but he could tell how much I wanted it. Dad was the type that focused more on what his kids needed
than what we wanted
. To my surprise, he bought it for me, and I was extremely thankful. It would help spark my imagination to create awesome-looking villainous characters that I would create later on after his untimely death over 20 years ago. To this day, seeing Bison in the games or hearing his theme music takes me back to this memory, and reminds me of my father, who's heart is ironically the antithesis of the evil dictator. May he rest in peace. (I appreciate that you're still reading this.) Enjoy this very special mod.UPDATE: Now has better-fitting Psycho Crusher animation.FEATURES
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a custom-made Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Teleport, Resurrection, Might, Taunt, and Theme Music.
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins and sound/voice file using his own voice from Super Street Fighter IV
and Street Fighter V
-Uses assigned number #145 (WARNING: Will definitely clash with Wiccan on some skins, loading screens, and mannequin.)MOVESET
1. Psycho Shot: A homing projectile of Psycho energy that will follow enemies.
2. Somersault Skull Diver: Flies up and drops down onto an enemy's head. Then he follows up with a mid-air fist attack.
3. Scissor Kick: Flips forward with a quick double kick attack, causing knockback.
4. Psycho Crusher: His signature charging attack within an aura of Psycho Power.
5. Nightmare Bomb: A projectile that explodes with Psycho Power upon impact.
6. Dollhouse: Hypnotically commands minions to do his bidding for a time, as he has done to the Dolls.
7. (Boost) Shadaloo Law: Replicates the melee strength of Balrog, the speed of Vega, and the experience of Sagat.
8. (Boost) Black Moons: Increases his power damage, and reduces his energy cost.
9. (Xtreme) Final Psycho Crusher: Performs a devastating god-like version of his Psycho Crusher on all enemies. (You have got to see this...!)CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, Final Psycho Crusher effects etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except Black & Capeless
Aventureiromax - Black & Capeless skins, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Wolverine spin animationBUGS
During his Somersault Skull Diver, Bison sometimes get stuck in Head Press animation for a few seconds. I am unsure how to fix this.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?wn1bu43l6pwkimg