Introducing my mod of Julia Carpenter, the second Spider-Woman who was a member of the Avengers West Coast, Force Works, Omega Flight and others, who is now known as Arachne
. Originally just an alternate costume for the original
Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Arachne is now free as her own mod. While she plays slightly like
Spider-Man, she has more than enough skills and powers to be considered unique. Take full advantage of her psionic webbing and her powers from Madame Web as she beats on the bad guys. Enjoy.UPDATE: Fixed Spider-Woman II skin to no longer need skin 3803. "Read It" now contains potential bug report.FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Web Zip, and Mind Control Immunity.
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, animated mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #126 (Shares with Shard. Will clash in mannequin and loading screens.)NOTES
-I have added package files 3805 & 3806 for Spider-Woman. Update her herostat so that she no longer uses 3803 (Secret Wars), but don't delete 3803 from your game's folders. It's still needed for hex-edit reasons.
-For those of you wondering, no I can't remove the webs underneath her arms, as Jessica Drew's model was used to make the skins.MOVESET
1. Psi-Webs: Throws projectiles of psionic webbing at enemies.
2. Going The Distance: Uses psionic webbing to propel herself with a devastating kick.
3. Psionic Snare: Traps enemies with psionic webbing that lowers enemy offense & defense.
4. Rachel's Catch: Catches an enemy with psychic webbing, then flings them away.
5. Web Beam: Fires a beam of psionic energy that will pierce through multiple enemies.
6. (Boost) Clairvoyance: Appears to enemies in spirit form and senses information on them through extrasensory perception, gaining critical damage.
7. (Boost) Precognition: Senses all enemies on the mini-map and sees all future outcomes, giving her team dodging chances and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) Death Web: Spins a large web of psionic energy to trap enemies. Then spins a massive psi-web to destroy them.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins (Classic & Madame Web), loading screens, HUDs (except Mattie & Charlotte), icons, sounds, hex-editing, web effects, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Modern, Mattie, and Charlotte skins, HUDs (Mattie & Charlotte), mannequinBUGS
None so far, though a report came in that web-swinging while using Clairvoyance will crash the game at random times. It's possible that a game limit was reached, and it wasn't seen in my game, but be mindful of this.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2xfxuyqy21a98vb