Now here comes the steel-armed powerhouse of Mortal Kombat
-- Major Jackson Briggs, known simply as Jax
. That's right -- The Outsider
has managed to undo the damage done by that horrible game back in the day Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
. Jax is as bad-ass here in MUA as he always should be, as I've managed to replicate all of his trademark moves and then some. Decent skins and mannequins as well. Download him now, as the Masters of Evil prepare to hear "Gotcha!" before their doom...UPDATE: Updated his sound files to now feature his voice from MK11, & fixed up talents file to make some powers more damaging.FEATURES
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Gotcha Punch (can perform a variety of attacks off of a grab).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, 3 mannequins & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #66 (will clash with Sunspot in mannequin).MOVESET
1. Power Dash: Jax moves in fast and connects with a lethal punch, sending enemies flying. Strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Energy Comet: Throws a purple comet of energy at enemies. Improves grab smash.
3. 360 Throw: Jax grabs an enemy and swings them around, tossing them away.
4. Plasma Missle: From his metallic arms, fires a dangerous projectile that explodes on impact.
5. Quadruple Slam: Jax grabs an enemy and slams him to the ground hard 4x, increasing damage with each slam.
6. Earthquake: Jax punches the ground, sending his signature shockwave of damage on all enemies.
7. (Boost) American Powerhouse: Jax gains attack damage in melee attacks, and critical chance in power attacks.
8. (Boost) Iron Will: Leads the team as they gain combo damage, combo XP, and decrease in damage taken.9. (Fatality) Giant Crush: Jax grows into a giant, and unleashes an earthquake stomp on all enemies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins & mannequins
Marvel Watcher - Some effects from Arclight's XML2 modBUGS
A few times, when Jax grabs an enemy to perform his Quadruple Slam, the minion will randomly escape right away. Unsure why that's happening. Minor, though. (Don't worry - No energy is spent until the move is successfully performed.)
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?r01jvml36xgkcxi