So, let's see... I've done two out of the three hidden warriors from the legendary Mortal Kombat II
. Well, it's time now for the third and most powerful of them -- the highly dangerous and malevolent revenant known as Noob Saibot
. As one can imagine, he is lethal and can take out many foes with ease. But, we all know that he was the original Sub-Zero
. Well, you can play as him, too! Granted, he can't use Noob Saibot's powers, but he does have access to relics from Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
! I am very proud of this mod, and I'm certain you all will enjoy it. Complete the MK2 collection and download him now.FEATURES
-4 powers (+2 as Sub-Zero), 5 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Dark Soul (cannot be mind-controlled or slowed down, has Might).
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #88 (will clash with Hellstorm in mannequin).MOVESET
1. Ghost Ball: Fires a projectile that severely lowers an enemy's attack and defense properties, and nullifies powers for a time.1. Ice Ball: Throws a ball of ice that freezes an enemy on contact.
2. Shadow Slide: Slides across the ground with darkness around him, tripping enemies down hard.2. Slide: Slides across the ground, tripping enemies down with cold damage.
3. Teleport Slam: Mysteriously appears at one enemy and slams them in mid-air, causing nearby damage as well. Can even grab bosses.
4. Black Hole: Releases a dangerous blast of darkness that damages and stuns enemies.
5. (Boost) Shadow Call: Summons his living shadow to assist him for a time.
6. (Boost) Herbal Healer: Restores some health back to the user.
7. (Boost) Mysterious Ritual: Allows for critical chance and momentum in all attacks.
8. (Boost) Dit Dow Formula: Reduces damage taken and cures status aliments.
9. (Boost) Shield of Invincibility: For a very short time, becomes completely invincible.10. (Fatality) 7-10 Split: Everything goes dark, but rumors say he and his living shadow are ripping all enemies in half like a wishbone...NOTES
-If you choose his MK2 skin or his MK1 Shadow skins, he will appear as a black silhouette. This is done on purpose, as that's how he appeared in MK2.
-As Classic Sub-Zero
, he cannot use Noob Saibot powers.
-His "Teleport Slam" can even catch and slam bosses. But, be careful. Don't attempt it against giant bosses. I used it against Fin Fang Foom, as it caused him to fly away (perhaps out of fear) and I couldn't finish the stage.
-You'll notice some familiar relics from Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
there. But, the Eye of Invisibility is not there due to other ninjas having invisibility and due to lack of space.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except Modern (MK9) and Original Sub-Zero (MK1)
Andersonbrazil - Modern (MK9) skin
Julio Cabral - Original Sub-Zero (MK1) skin
AdrianoAp - MannequinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?rbpga61v7g3k27d