The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on November 11, 2018, 09:37PM
Truth be told, I actually attempted Kamala Khan in the past, but there was a problem with her arms as they stretch... I can show the problem easier on Discord.

It´s a shame! Kamala would be a great adittion to MUA

December 02, 2018, 03:07PM #1757 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:18AM by Outsider
SEKTOR

So now, I begin to finish off the Mortal Kombat roster of MUA... oh, how sweet that will be. But this mod right here will be anything but sweet to the Masters of Evil. Here is a mod of Unit LK-9T9, known as Sektor. I'll admit that it was fun firing missiles at enemies, and now you can, too. The leader of the Tekunin cyber ninja clan has all of his signature moves and then some. Go on, play as the Lin Kuei's cyber assasin and show them no mercy.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, 2 mannequins & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #68 (will clash with Iron Fist in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Straight Missile: Fires a missile at enemies that explode on impact.
2. Laser Pulses: Sektor releases short-range lasers that blast enemies away.
3. Teleport Uppercut: Teleports to the nearest enemy and reappears upward with a lethal punch.
4. Homing Missile: Fires a more deadly missile that follows an enemy and explodes on impact.
5. Flamethrower: Releases a pyrokinetic blast of flame, burning enemies.
6. (Boost) Energy Factor: Allows the team to regain energy faster for a time.
7. (Boost) Triborg Uplink: Able to track enemies via mini-map and gains critical chance on all attacks.
8. (Fatality) Tekunin Terminator: Launches numerous powerful rockets that follow enemies and violently explode on impact.

SPECIAL NOTE:
If Sektor's human skin is chosen, his moves will have different animations, as obviously he is not a cyborg and cannot do certain things.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
Julio Cabral - Skins & MK9 mannequin
AdrianoAp - MK3 mannequin
Maegawa - Fix on teleport syntax error

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?tf880ktueb0j1qm

Very awesome! I'm excited to see who the remaining MK characters you have will be :)

Amazing Work , very good !

Cyrax is your next mod project Outsider?
Star Andy :))

Everyone, in addition to Sektor's release, the following mods have been updated: Miles Morales (now has his unmasked and movie skins), Smoke (fixed teleport error thanks to Maegawa's correction), and Outsider's Last Call (you'll have to find out what changed for yourself...). Download them now before you forget to.

If you have trouble finding any of my mods, feel free to use the Quick List -- the link is at the first page.

Quote from: StarAndy on December 02, 2018, 06:59PM
Amazing Work , very good !

Cyrax is your next mod project Outsider?

You'll find out who the next kombatant is in good time... (Shao Kahn laugh)

Amazing job with Inferno, he is my favourite Inhuman now, too bad you didnt take request it will be cool if we had booster for x-man(Nate Grey) or remix

December 09, 2018, 09:47AM #1762 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:17AM by Outsider
CYRAX

Not to be outdone by his evil counterpart, here is a mod of Unit LK-4D4, known as Cyrax. Complete with energy nets, bombs, and buzzsaws (oh my!), this warrior aligned with the Special Forces is possibly Mortal Kombat's version of :stark: Iron Man, and now you get to experience it for yourself. Check him out.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality), and Teleport (Hold block and press jump).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #37 (will clash with Rhino in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Buzzsaw Blitz: Activates twin buzzsaws and slice enemies, causing them to bleed.
2. Cyber Bomb: Throws a bomb that explodes after three seconds, causing large damage.
3. Energy Net: Throws a net of energy that traps enemies and drains health for a time.
4. 3 The Hard Way: Has three bombs orbit him, and will instantly explode on nearby enemies.
5. Power Cannon: Releases a dangerous beam of energy that pierces through multiple enemies.
6. (Boost) Revitalizer: Team regains health gradually, while Cyrax can sense targets via mini-map.
7. (Boost) Nitara's Gift: Gains the mysterious ability to reflect some damage back at attackers, plus extra momentum.
8. (Fatality) Chaotic Explosion: Deploys special atomic bombs that destroy all enemies within a large radius.

SPECIAL NOTE:
If Cyrax's human skin is chosen, his moves will have different animations, as obviously he is not a cyborg and cannot do certain things.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin, Models (Bomb, Energy Net, Buzzsaw)
Julio Cabral - Skins (MK3, Human, MKA)
Andersonbrazil - MK9 skin

BUGS:
After Cyrax's Fatality, the game will slow down just momentarily due to the explosion effects. Nothing major.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?7xes4xcl69h9jdw

Congrats on releasing all the recent mods, I've downloaded a bunch but haven't tried them out as of yet, but if your other mods are anything to go by, I'm certain they turned out excellent!

I didn't think Sektor and Cyrax would get their own mods. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Cyrax is my favorite kombatent besides the light kung lao, and beautiful work outsider I really liked., And would you be thinking or creating a "Super Mod" for Christmas or New Year here in the forum?
Star Andy :))

Quote from: nickjustint on December 09, 2018, 10:00AM
Congrats on releasing all the recent mods, I've downloaded a bunch but haven't tried them out as of yet, but if your other mods are anything to go by, I'm certain they turned out excellent!

I appreciate that. Take your time trying them out -- we're all busy people.

Quote from: jaybird on December 11, 2018, 10:48AM
I didn't think Sektor and Cyrax would get their own mods. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks. One of my favorite Mortal Kombat games was Mortal Kombat Trilogy, so I wanted to make sure everyone from that game was playable. It's been done with the exceptions of Chameleon (not enough room on the MUA roster for him unfortunately) and Motaro (a mod of him is impossible due to his Centaur physique, and a two-legged Motaro is just ridiculous). So yeah, Sektor and Cyrax had to get their own mods -- plus their human skins give them slightly different animations, just like in Mortal Kombat 9 -- another of my favorites.

Quote from: StarAndy on December 11, 2018, 01:36PM
Cyrax is my favorite kombatent besides the light kung lao, and beautiful work outsider I really liked., And would you be thinking or creating a "Super Mod" for Christmas or New Year here in the forum?

In a matter of speaking... (Shao Kahn laugh) :king: