The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 14, 2020, 08:02PM #2160 Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:32AM by Outsider
MARVEL GIRL

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a creation that in my personal opinion, one of my best boosters ever. Introducing my recreation of :marvelg: Rachel Summers, who's mostly known as Marvel Girl. Due to heavy clashing problems from her original mod, I was forced to light a Phoenix Force-size fire under her ass! Now she is a full mod instead of a booster, and plays nothing like :phoenix: Jean Grey. Rachel is now a powerhouse all her own. Check her out for yourself -- I think you'll dig it.

(Special thanks to DementedVale for reporting the many problems with boreman's original Marvel Girl mod that went largely unnoticed by the community.)

UPDATE: Can now perform her powers while flying.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Mental & Fire Immunity.
-5 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #125.

MOVESET:
1. Telekinesis: Can move enemies or objects with her mind.
2. Psychic Wave: Creates a radial burst of telekinetic energy that blasts enemies upward. Strengthens grab smash.
3. Psionic Bolts: Fires multiple telekinetic projectiles that follow enemies and stun them.
4. Cosmic Flame: Fires a continuous stream of fire from the Phoenix Force.
5. Hound's Revenge: Uses telekinesis to levitate and crush an enemy before throwing them.
6. Fiery Phoenix: Charges towards enemies with raging fire, knocking and burning them back.
7. (Boost) Chronoskimming: Altering enemy minds through time, seemingly slowing down time itself. Her team is unaffected.
8. (Boost) Telepathy: Converts nearby enemies into allies while sensing other enemies on the mini-map.
9. (Boost) Moment of Prestige: Creates Phoenix Force-powered shields that reduce damage taken in half and deflect projectiles.
10. (Xtreme) Omega Level Phoenix: Combines her telekinesis with the Phoenix Force for a dangerous blast of power.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation and coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, effects, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Future Fight skins, HUD, & mannequin
tubular spacedude - Voice file
boreman - Skins & HUDs from original mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ocjituz9o35rjvq

Thank you so much, Outsider! I've been waiting for a Rachel's booster for a long time and I'm so happy you were the one who made it! Really nice work, Outsider!

January 18, 2020, 11:44PM #2164 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:55PM by Outsider
KAMALA KHAN

OK, so a while back, I conducted a 32 Character Mod Tournament, where the winner would be modded by me. The winner was Dante from Devil May Cry, but someone came awfully close... The new Ms. Marvel, :kamala: Kamala Khan. She was the runner-up, only 8 votes shy of Dante, but she is a rather popular character in Marvel, and an embiggen... I mean, big omission from our vast collection of mods. So, by hook or by crook, I wanted to make her a reality, and so here she is! I think you'll find her to be worth the wait. Check her out.

UPDATE: Now has her MCU skin.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Healing Factor.
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUD, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #51 (shares with The Darkness - will clash in loading screens and mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Inhuman Kick: Enlarges briefly and stretches her legs to kick an enemy hard upward.
2. Jersey City Jawbreaker: Uses her enlarged fists to unleash a triple-hit boxing combo.
3. Terrigen Tremor: Punches the ground hard in quick succession, creating small tremors to all nearby enemies.
4. Human Slinky: Stretches herself up high, then slams her fists down, creating a lethal radial blast.
5. (Boost) Idolization - Ms. Marvel: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her original costume, gaining melee damage & XP.
6. (Boost) Idolization - Warbird: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her modern Ms. Marvel costume, gaining power damage & momentum.
7. (Boost) Idolization - Captain Marvel: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her current costume, increasing max health & energy.
8. (Xtreme) Marvelous Stomp: Grows to gigantic size, then stomps on the earth, crushing all enemies violently.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, MUA3 Remix skin, HUDs (except Ms. Marvel), icons, loading screens, effects, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except MUA3 Remix and Carol Danvers classic, elastic arm models, Ms. Marvel HUD, enlarged fists
Aventureiromax - Carol Danvers classic skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?z1p0obvyg0e0vql

Yeah man! Finally we can have the full MUA 3 Roster! Great job, Outsider. Unfortunately I have to study a lot these days, but I´ll get around to installing her next week. Thanks for your work, man!

Just got around to downloading Batgirl.  I like the way you made Batgirl play differently from Batman. I'm sure it would have been easy to just make her a female clone of him.  Your dedication to differentiating similar characters (such as Supergirl and Superman) helps to make them more fun and interesting, especially if I have them on the team at the same time.

Yes !!! You did it once again!! Great addition to the game. Thanks!!!

Everyone, my Thanos booster has been updated. MUALover's booster is now included, so you only need mine. Plus, I've improved some power effects, improved mind gem boost, and his grab smash. Check out  and get this important update before you forget to.

https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg171228#msg171228

Also, good news (Edward will like this especially): The booster plan for :cable2: Cable is back on! Andersonbrazil's recent skins of him has inspired me, as he converted that MUA2 purple/yellow outfit of his -- that's my favorite. Plus, his video showed me just how... how much he is in need of an upgrade. I have a rather unique plan for him... :king: (evil laugh)

However, next I'm going to experiment something with a certain vanilla mod that really doesn't need a booster at all... stay tuned.

Quote from: Panaka_69 on January 19, 2020, 12:13AM
Yeah man! Finally we can have the full MUA 3 Roster! Great job, Outsider. Unfortunately I have to study a lot these days, but I´ll get around to installing her next week. Thanks for your work, man!
Quote from: TheMK on January 19, 2020, 04:53AM
Very cool!
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 19, 2020, 07:39AM
At long last! She’s a huge addition to the game
Quote from: Rodrigo79 on January 20, 2020, 04:56AM
Yes !!! You did it once again!! Great addition to the game. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. Kamala was sure a long time coming.

Quote from: scottsum on January 19, 2020, 12:02PM
Just got around to downloading Batgirl.  I like the way you made Batgirl play differently from Batman. I'm sure it would have been easy to just make her a female clone of him.  Your dedication to differentiating similar characters (such as Supergirl and Superman) helps to make them more fun and interesting, especially if I have them on the team at the same time.

Thanks for that. Yeah, I try not to make cookie-cutter mods. I try to give every mod its own feel so it won't play the same as another. It would be boring if multiple mods play the exact same way.

Yes, you made Kamala. She is one of my favorite newer characters & I voted for her as many times as I could. Glad to see that she made the cut doing your farewell tour. Thanks Outsider,

Quote from: Outsider on January 18, 2020, 11:44PM
KAMALA KHAN

OK, so a while back, I conducted a 32 Character Mod Tournament, where the winner would be modded by me. The winner was Dante from Devil May Cry, but someone came awfully close... The new Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan. She was the runner-up, only 8 votes shy of Dante, but she is a rather popular character in Marvel, and an embiggen... I mean, big omission from our vast collection of mods. So, by hook or by crook, I wanted to make her a reality, and so here she is! I think you'll find her to be worth the wait. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Healing Factor.
-2 hex-edited skins, 3 HUD, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #51 (shares with The Darkness - will clash in loading screens and mannequin).

NEEDS:
Boltons of her enlarged fists, as she is using boxing gloves for now. 3 more skins. Modders, see my "Note 2 Modders" file.

MOVESET:
1. Inhuman Kick: Enlarges briefly and stretches her legs to kick an enemy hard upward.
2. Jersey City Jawbreaker: Uses her enlarged fists to unleash a triple-hit boxing combo.
3. Terrigen Tremor: Punches the ground hard in quick succession, creating small tremors to all nearby enemies.
4. Human Slinky: Stretches herself up high, then slams her fists down, creating a lethal radial blast.
5. (Boost) Embiggen!: Grows to giant size, gaining strength and durability, but less speed.
6. (Boost) Idolization - Ms. Marvel: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her original costume, gaining melee damage & XP.
7. (Boost) Idolization - Warbird: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her modern Ms. Marvel costume, gaining power damage & momentum.
8. (Boost) Idolization - Captain Marvel: Shape-shifts into Carol Danvers in her current costume, increasing max health & energy.
9. (Xtreme) Marvelous Stomp: Grows to gigantic size, then stomps on the earth, crushing all enemies violently.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Warbird Outfit skin, HUDs (except Ms. Marvel), icons, loading screens, effects, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil - MFF Kamala skin & HUD
Aventureiromax - Carol Danvers skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin
Blaw - Harley Quinn boxing gloves

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?z1p0obvyg0e0vql

I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry...

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

QuoteAlso, good news (Edward will like this especially): The booster plan for :cable2: Cable is back on! Andersonbrazil's recent skins of him has inspired me, as he converted that MUA2 purple/yellow outfit of his -- that's my favorite. Plus, his video showed me just how... how much he is in need of an upgrade. I have a rather unique plan for him... :king: (evil laugh)

He is for sure in need of an update, IMO. Looking forward to it.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Jaybird on January 22, 2020, 09:39AM
Yes, you made Kamala. She is one of my favorite newer characters & I voted for her as many times as I could. Glad to see that she made the cut doing your farewell tour. Thanks Outsider,
Quote from: Jonnydragon88 on January 22, 2020, 02:36PM
I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry...

Thanks for that. For awhile, I didn't think it was possible for Kamala for to be made, so I'm glad of the end result.

Quote from: MelloMods on January 22, 2020, 04:46PM
He is for sure in need of an update, IMO. Looking forward to it.

That has become so apparent that it's the general consensus around the forum. I'll see what I can do.