The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
And now, for a little scripture. This comes from the Gospel according to Exodus, chapter 15, verse 7:

Exodus 15:7
"The pain and anger of our Lord would enter the consciousness of His old friend who betrayed Him, and fuse together with every negative emotion that the latter had throughout the years."

Exodus 15:8
"The result warped the old friend's mind, creating an evil being capable of great destruction. No one would be safe, as this entity would bring havoc upon the Earth; And our Lord's vengeance would be heard."

(Exodus knows that this evil being is coming.)

And his name is...

July 04, 2020, 07:10AM #2281 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:13PM by Outsider

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one of my most powerful mods ever. (Didn't you read the scriptures from Exodus? He tried to warn you.) Introducing my mod of the psionic entity fused from the minds of :xavier: Professor X and :magneto: Magneto, known as the extremely dangerous Onslaught. This being has powers stemming from Professor X, Magneto, Franklin Richards, and :xman: X-Man -- that's right, TWO Omega Level mutants. So naturally, his mod had to be one of the most lethal. With a full 10-power moveset and boss-level abilities, you'll have fun ensuring his dominance. No one is safe!

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Might, and Psychic Entity (boss resistances that are too much to write here).
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using his voice from "Marvel vs Capcom."
-Uses assigned number #250 (shares with Songbird - will clash in mannequin).
-Skin included that is compatible with XML2.

MOVESET:
1. Telekinesis: Can move enemies or objects with his mind.
2. Psionic Burst: Releases a mental & magnetic burst of energy that launches enemies upward.
3. Harsh Reality: Charges forward with a reality-bending uppercut. Enemies hit will eventually explode with plasma.
4. Reign of Terror: Releases numerous projectiles of energy, magnetism, and mental power.
5. Ultimate Laser: Fires a massive beam of electro-magnetic power at enemies.
6. Magnetic Tempest: Stuns enemies telepathically, then uses magnetic power to pull up metal debris from the ground and hurl them.
7. (Boost) Telepathy: Controls the minds of nearby enemies for a time.
8. (Boost) Forcefield: Creates a protective field of magnetic energy, making him invincible while deflecting projectiles and beams.
9. (Boost) Raging Evolution: Grows to gigantic size, gaining health, defense, & striking. Can summon plasma guardians. Cannot regain energy.
10. (Xtreme) Massive Massacre: Unleashes the powers of Professor X, Magneto, Franklin Richards, and Nate Grey in one destructive blast.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin variations, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Initial skin, mannequin
MUALover - Effects from Professor X & Magneto
Blizz - Effects from X-Man

BUGS:
During his Forcefield boost, Onslaught is unable to telekinetically move objects, and can't push/pull objects.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?a4gcwszmp7cf8uf

Wow!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!

I remember way back when playing the very first ever Marvel vs Capcom and facing off against Onslaught as the final boss... He was definitely very intimidating!

I certainly never expected to see him in MUA (didn't even know he ever appeared in a game in 3D!), but I'm glad that he's here, and that you were the one to bring him there!

YELENA BELOVA

And now, here comes a mod of :blackwidow: Black Widow's rival, the Red Room graduate, lingerie model, and adventurer named Yelena Belova. Because she trained in the same way as Natalia Romanova, it makes sense that she plays somewhat the same as her. However, Yelena mostly has different powers making for a different experience, as I'm not a fan of cookie-cutter mods. It's also worth noting that she is the very first mod where I did everything -- even the skins and mannequin! Go on, play as the "Crimson Widow" herself, as she is no longer just an alternate costume.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using Olga Gurlukovich's voice from Metal Gear Solid 2.
-Uses assigned number #160 (shares with Lara Croft, will clash at mannequin & loading screen).

MOVESET:
1. Controlled Burst: Same as Widow. A rifle attack where you can use rapid fire or charge up. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Molotov Cocktail: Throws down a quick explosive named after the bottle bomb that launches enemies upward.
3. Circle of Shots: Yelena uses two handguns and shoots all nearby enemies in a spread.
4. Knife Bombs: Throws special knives that if charged will explode on contact.
5. Russian Roulette: Fires high-caliber rounds from her wrist devices with a chance for critical damage.
6. (Boost) Soviet Strike: Same as Widow. Kicks into overdrive to boost her attack damage and speed for a time.
7. (Boost) Adaptation: From her time as a Super-Adaptoid, gains 25% momentum, and complete immunity to energy damage.
8. (Xtreme) From Russia With Love: Throws "splinter bombs" that split off and multiply, causing multiple violent explosions.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, all skins, loading screen, icons, HUDs, sounds, mannequin, rifle bolton, hex-editing, 2nd boost effect, conversation lines, etc.

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?9y115szscj0tdak

Those of you who just downloaded my mod of Yelena Belova, please do so once more, as some important updated stuff was left out. Enjoy.

What's up, everyone. Just so everyone is aware, I am currently working on a booster for :husk: Husk, and I also have a small Batman booster coming soon. And with Andersonbrazil releasing his "Small" Pack 20, I know I have some updates to work on.

Your boy The Outsider is still hard at work. Good things are coming. Stay tuned...

Ooh Husk, curious! I always considered her mod to be a kind of a pioneering mod of sorts, with the massive skin swapping and all that
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 07, 2020, 09:49AM #2288 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 10:56PM by Outsider
HUSK

Now, here comes a mod for Paige Guthrie -- the sister of :cball: Cannonball and fellow X-Men with the strange powers known as :husk: Husk. Even though I think the skin-shedding is a bit on the creepy side, I saw her original mod and thought to fix her up to prevent multiple shape-shifting, which as we all know can cause problems. So, this mod that was originally a booster makes her a real formidable force, at no risk to your game. Check her out. Just don't ask her to take it off, as it's not just her clothing she'll remove... Enjoy.

UPDATE: Now as her own mod!

FEATURES:
-2 powers, 7 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Omni-Morph (all boosts have attacks, and all husk forms last for 30 seconds.)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #181.

MOVESET:
1. Hardcore Country: Can charge up and release a damaging uppercut.
2. Ram-Paige: Quickly sprints towards enemies with a shoulder charge.
3. (Boost) Acid Touch: Husks into acid form. Touches enemies, burning them with lethal poison.
4. (Boost) Through the Looking Glass: Husks into glass form, becoming invisible to enemies.
5. (Boost) Wooden Lunge: Husks into wood form. Lunges forward with stake-like formations, stabbing enemies.
6. (Boost) Metallic Fist: Husks into metal form. Punches enemies far with knockback.
7. (Boost) Blast of Ice: Husks into ice form. Fires a beam of harsh cold to freeze enemies.
8. (Boost) Fire Shots: Husks into fire form. Shoots five projectiles of flame.
9. (Boost) Stone Tremor: Husks into stone form. Delivers a seismic earthquake on nearby enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Paige Turner: Leaps upward and slams on each enemy. Damage increases while in some husk forms.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & coding, Generation X skin & HUD, husk form skins, transition effects, redone icons, loading screen, sounds & voice, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Dihan - Stuff from original Husk mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?hf17q26rgks5ggl

Congratulations Outsider! The Onslaught mod is amazing for how much fun it is. I really liked the set of powers, especially the possibility of making it giant and returning to the original size in the same command. I like these details very much. Congratulations on another great job.
Incidentally, congratulations also for the work you did on the mod Yelena Belova. The skins you converted are great. Despite being your first experience with converting 3D models to MUA, the result is like a converter with years of experience. Congratulations!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: Polygone on August 06, 2020, 03:23PM
Ooh Husk, curious! I always considered her mod to be a kind of a pioneering mod of sorts, with the massive skin swapping and all that

Polygone, it's been a long while. Hope you're doing well. A lot of us are on the Discord server if you wish to join. You'll find the link at the "User-Friendly Site Map."

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 08, 2020, 06:47AM
Congratulations Outsider! The Onslaught mod is amazing for how much fun it is. I really liked the set of powers, especially the possibility of making it giant and returning to the original size in the same command. I like these details very much. Congratulations on another great job.
Incidentally, congratulations also for the work you did on the mod Yelena Belova. The skins you converted are great. Despite being your first experience with converting 3D models to MUA, the result is like a converter with years of experience. Congratulations!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I appreciate the kind words (and that emoji ovation), Anderson. Certainly means a lot coming from an experienced skinner such as yourself.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 04, 2020, 07:40AM
This is amazing!

Quote from: TheMK on July 04, 2020, 12:57PM
Wow!!! Absolutely fantastic!!!

I remember way back when playing the very first ever Marvel vs Capcom and facing off against Onslaught as the final boss... He was definitely very intimidating!

I certainly never expected to see him in MUA (didn't even know he ever appeared in a game in 3D!), but I'm glad that he's here, and that you were the one to bring him there!

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. I'm indeed very proud of how Onslaught turned out.

August 10, 2020, 10:02PM #2291 Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 07:14AM by Outsider
BATMAN (booster)

He is called by many names -- the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight, his real name Bruce Wayne, but he is primarily known and feared by just one name -- Batman. This is a small booster for him that adds only a few things. The most notable of them is his Batmobile! You can now drive his iconic vehicle across the stages of MUA. It's not perfect, but I think it's decent enough. Check it out.

UPDATE: Added animation fixes and alternate sound/voice files.

PREREQUISITE:
You will need to download and install the original mod of Batman by BLaw before using this booster.

FEATURES:
-Can now drive his Batmobile into his enemies!
-Improved his Cape Glide feature, and removed its entry in his herostat.
-Fixed up all power requirements and damage output.
-Fixed up his herostat so that he strikes harder.
-His grab smash, Cape Glide, and Batmobile are now all upgradeable.
-Now uses his voice from "Injustice: Gods Among Us." (His alternate voice file is of Kevin Conroy from Multiversus.)
-Your choice of five loading screens. (It is best to use two, as 2401 & 2402. Leave 2403 for U.S. Agent if you have him.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Booster creation & coding, loading screens, new sounds
BaconWizard17 - Batmobile model
tubularspacedude - Animation fixes, alternate sound files (with Hannah)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fi2zj9o40v7yvkg

Wow, this is really cool!!!

I always thought the original Batman mod was so good it would be hard to improve, but you absolutely did it! Great work!

August 14, 2020, 04:52PM #2293 Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 11:53AM by Outsider
It took me a LOT of work, but I finally did it. The following have been updated, so get to that as soon as you can. Don't say I didn't tell you they were updated.

:apocalypse: Apocalypse (booster):
Added 3 new skins, hex-edited skins, removed outline from boltons.

Batman (booster):
Fixed batmobile coding.

Chun-Li:
Added training costume. Hex-edited skin.

Crimson Dynamo:
Added Marvel Duel skin, HUD, & alt mannequin, hex-edited skin, added mixed menu animations, updated herostat.

Dante:
Added 3 new skins and Devil Trigger forms, hex-edited skins, added package files for additional skins, updated boltons and herostat.

Dark Phoenix (booster):
Added animated mannequin

Deathbird:
Added mannequin and mixed menu animations. Improved grab smash. Moved flying effects to powerstyle file to shorten herostat.

Dormammu:
Added animated mannequin

Elsa Bloodstone:
Fixed her uppercut (popup) animation.

:stark: Iron Man (booster):
Included Nowhere Man's booster, Added "Stylish" skin from Marvel Duel, moved flying effects to powerstyle file to shorten herostat.

Kamala Khan:
Added Ms. Marvel variation skin, hex-edited skin, enlarged fist models.

:magneto: Magneto (booster):
Improved some sounds.

Marvel Girl:
Added a voice file using Trish from MVC3.

Mephisto:
Added Contest of Champions skin & HUD, hex-edited skin, new sword bolton, increased attack range of melee attacks, improved voice file, improved "Devil's Contract" power, updated herostat.

Miles Morales:
Improved unmasked skin. Hex-edited skin.

:sinister: Mr. Sinister:
Added hex-edited Marvel Duel skin & HUD, flight ability (through telekinetic levitation), added mixed menu animations, added voice file & improved sounds, updated herostat.

Rescue:
Added Marvel Duel skin, hex-edited skin, updated herostat.

:scorpion: Scorpion:
Added alternate mannequin.

:spidergirl: Spider-Girls Collection:
(Spider-Gwen) Improved Spider-Girl mannequin. (Spider-Gwen) added new Gwen Stacy Skin, hex-edited skin, fixed "Wrecking Web" power.

Triton:
Added Modern skin. Hex-edited skin.

Secret Mod 2:
Added new skin. Hex-edited skin.

These are some big upgrades! Great work! I appreciate your commitment to always making your mods the best they can be