The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ah, nice :)

Those are also great potential picks for anyone else who might be interested in trying to add more Soulcalibur characters! Personally, I think Yoshimitsu, Astaroth, and Cervantes de Leon would also be great choices, but that's just me.

Quote from: Outsider on October 09, 2020, 11:29PM
Everyone, the following characters have been updated:

Snowbird:
Improved AI to not use a certain power.
Added brief explanation of lingering effect from "Divine Freeze" (unable to shorten it)

Spider-Gwen (Spider-Girls):
Added more accurate voice file.

In addition to these, Aurora has been updated. I had to make more changes than originally thought. If you've recently downloaded her, please do so once more.

As for who my next mod is, here are some hints:
1. The character is female.
2. She comes from the Marvel Universe.
3. She has history with :capamer: Captain America.
4. She has something in common with :bullseye: Bullseye.

It's Rachel Leighton's Diamondback, isn't it? Will be interesting to see how you make her stand out from similar characters like Bullseye.

DIAMONDBACK

Well, here comes Rachel Leighton - the sexy assassin and :captainamerica2: Captain America's former flame known as Diamondback. She is what you call a sleeper mod, as she may not seem all that deadly at first glance, but level her up enough and she can be a legit threat against the Masters of Evil. Check out the "Pink Serpent" in action.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Special conversation with Captain America at Stark Tower (Iron Man Lab).
-Uses assigned number #89 (shares with Monet - mannequin will clash).

MOVESET:
1. Flashy Bling: Throws "diamond" flash bombs that will cause blinding flashes, stunning enemies hit. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Pink Serpent: Performs a roundhouse kick combo that launches enemies into the air.
3. Diamond Throw: Hurls "diamond" projectiles at enemies containing nitric acid that drains health.
4. Venom Rifle: Fires a beam of poisonous energy from a dangerous laser gun.
5. 24 Carat Killer: Throws "diamond" plastic explosives at enemies that detonate on impact.
6. (Boost) Soldier's Girl: Increases melee damage for a time.
7. (Boost) Hotshot: Momentum goes up, energy cost goes down.
8. (Xtreme) Black Ice: Throws "diamond" projectiles into the air containing liquid nitrogen that explode in blasts of intense cold.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins (except MUA2), HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, conversation data etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - MUA2 skin, diamond model
AdrianoAp - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?22q73bacbxc7a1n

Everyone, in addition to the release of Diamondback above, the following has been updated:

Secret Mod 5:
Updated conversation file. Before you download it though, go to your game's "scripts" folder and delete the "conv" folder, as that was an error that has been corrected.

And for those of you who use the default 27 (meaning that you don't use either of the Roster Hacks), the MK on MUA Content & all three Team Stage Collections have been updated, as there was a problem with the team stage's lighting. It has been corrected. In the latter, I have also replaced the images from PNG to JPG so that they are smaller in KB and easier to view.

October 18, 2020, 09:40PM #2315 Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 12:52AM by Outsider
KRAVEN THE HUNTER

Oh boy, :spiderman: Spider-Man is not going to like this at all! Introducing my mod of Sergei Kravinoff, the expert tracker known famously as Kraven The Hunter. I've tried to give him powers and skills fitting for a hunter, giving him jungle-like traps, and even going so far as never using the term "enemies," and instead using the term "prey." You'll have fun playing as him, and now you can complete the original Sinister Six. Happy hunting!

UPDATE: Added 3 new skins, 2 HUDs, & alternate mannequin. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #185 (Shares with Pixie. Will clash in mannequin).

SPECIAL NOTE:
One of his boosts uses a 15-second snippet of "It's A Jungle" from Killer Instinct's 1995 Killer Cuts. I take no credit for this track.

MOVESET:
1. Knife Throw: Kraven hurls sharp throwing knives at his prey.
2. Net Capture: Victim gets caught in a booby trap that Kraven set up, lowering defense.
3. Spear Slam: Slams his spear to the ground in a radial attack.
4. Big Game Rifle: Shoots from his rifle with a chance at critical damage.
5. Laser Tripwire: Sets up a dangerous laser trap that electrifies prey who walks through it.
6. (Boost) On The Hunt: Enhances his speed, strength, & tracking to sense his prey on the mini-map. Gains Might.
7. (Boost) Potion of Calypso: Heals himself for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Hunter's Trophy: Shoots at prey from his rifle with special bullets containing lethal poison.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Modern HUD, icons, loading screen, effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Modern Skin
Julio Cabral - Classic Skin
Waggens7UP - TASM Skin & HUD, Alt Mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin
Mellomods - Bowie knife boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?rouhhqrdfsqbpvj

Oh my god, yes!!! I've been wanting this mod for forever!!! Thank you so much, Outsider!!!

Kraven The Hunter will always have a special place in my heart. He may be a villain, but his sense of honor and tortured soul can't help but win me over to at least feeling bad for him. I remember how electrifying it was to read Kraven's Last Hunt for the first time; no matter how many times I revisit and reread it, it never gets old. I hope it gets adapted into a movie someday like some people have been saying; I think it could be something very much in the vein of 2019's Joker movie, and possibly the first R-rated Spider-Man movie.

October 21, 2020, 04:13AM #2317 Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 08:58PM by Outsider
GUILLOTINE

As some of you know by now, I hate the word "exclusive," so when characters become available for only one game or for one console version of a game, I get annoyed -- especially if I like the character. That said, here is my mod of Jeanine Sauvage, the French/Algerian wielder of the evil "La Fleur du Mal" sword known as Guillotine. No longer exclusive to Marvel's Contest of Champions, this mod has unique powers & abilities, and a cool-looking skin if I don't say so myself. I guarantee you she is not like anyone else you've played as before. Check her out.

UPDATE: Now has default fightstyle, and capes now appear at HUBs. No block entry & herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-Ability of La Fleur du Mal (sword attacks are unblockable and have the longest reach).
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using Ivy's voice from Soul Calibur IV.
-Uses assigned number #23. (Will clash with X-23 in mannequin if you've used "Outsider's Fix" to change X-23's mod number to her OFFICIAL number of #23.)

NEEDS
Two other skins & HUDs.

MOVESET:
1. La Force d'Ancêtres: Strikes an enemy hard with an arcing sword. Will follow-up if charged.
2. Couper le Ciel: Double sword attack that launches enemies upward. Also strengthens grab smash.
3. Spirit Slasher: Spins with sword, slicing and paralyzing enemies for a time.
4. Jade Beam: Fires quick energy beams from her armored gauntlets.
5. Vague Sombre: Stabs her sword into the ground, releasing a shockwave of dark energies.
6. (Special) Teleportation: Will teleport herself and another elsewhere, causing damage to enemies at the end.
7. (Boost) Death Blade: Gains momentum and health per kill and for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Le Jour du Jugement: Uses her sword to release a legion of demonic spirits upon all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, CoC skin, sword bolton, HUD, loading screen, icons, effects, sounds, hex-editing, earthquake script, etc.
Andersonbrazil - 2099 skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?dvssb1cz9oqimbw

Quote from: Outsider on April 30, 2019, 09:11PM
IRON MAN (Booster)

Hello Outsider! I'm having a problem with your Iron Man mod booster.
I already had the Nowhere Man mod booster installation (https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3554.0.html) and installed your booster, but I can't make the transformations. You can help me? I wanted to have this new experience with the Iron Man mod.

Quote from: TheMK on October 19, 2020, 02:45AM
Oh my god, yes!!! I've been wanting this mod for forever!!! Thank you so much, Outsider!!!

Kraven The Hunter will always have a special place in my heart. He may be a villain, but his sense of honor and tortured soul can't help but win me over to at least feeling bad for him. I remember how electrifying it was to read Kraven's Last Hunt for the first time; no matter how many times I revisit and reread it, it never gets old. I hope it gets adapted into a movie someday like some people have been saying; I think it could be something very much in the vein of 2019's Joker movie, and possibly the first R-rated Spider-Man movie.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, Kraven is a very important character in Spider-Man's history, and it's taken far too long for him to be created. So, I just went ahead and did it myself.

You know we have a Discord server, right? You should join and be in the loop, as we are interacting more there. Look in the "Library of Links" for the link to it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 21, 2020, 08:40AM
Hello Outsider! I'm having a problem with your Iron Man mod booster.
I already had the Nowhere Man mod booster installation (https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3554.0.html) and installed your booster, but I can't make the transformations. You can help me? I wanted to have this new experience with the Iron Man mod.

No problem, Anderson. I'm currently at work, but I'll see if I can reach out to you on Discord in regards to that.

Everyone, I've been looking at various voice files for the Lego Marvel games. As a result, the following mods have been updated...

Jessica Jones: Added slide to first power, and increased volume of sound/voice files.
Kamala Khan: Added new voice file
Mantis Added new voice file, and updated powerstyle file.
Outsider's Last Call: (Jane Foster) Now has a voice file.
Rescue: Now has a voice file, and updated powerstyle file.
White Tiger: Now has her own voice file, fixed a powerstyle error, and updated her herostat.

Stay tuned to The Crypt, boys and girls. :king: (evil laugh)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE CRYPT!!!! :king: (evil laugh)

In addition to the updates mentioned in the previous post, White Tiger has been updated once more, as she no longer walks like Elektra (that really annoyed me).

Stay tuned, boys and girls, as The Crypt still has plenty of secrets to find.

November 02, 2020, 04:45AM #2322 Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 12:12AM by Outsider
IRONHEART

We all know how legendary :stark: Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man is. But it's now time for his protege to create her own legend. Introducing my mod of Riri Williams, the teenage genius turned superheroine known as Ironheart. I am very proud of how this project turned out, and I'm certain so will you... particular her Xtreme. (You'll see!) Who knew a 15 or 16 year old can kick so much ass?!? Check her out.

UPDATE: Added Wakanda Forever skin & HUD, changed flying effects. Herostat has changed. (After this update, please remove "9679, 9697 & 9698" from your game's "actors" folder.)

FEATURES:
-Abilities of Might and Flight.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin and sound files voiced by Cree Summer using a telephone effect (because she's inside armor).
-Uses assigned number #146 (shares with Valkyrie, will clash on mannequin.)

MOVESET:
1. Proton Blast: A quick particle beam that causes knockback. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Riri's Rocket: Charges forward and upon contact, uppercuts an enemy hard into the air.
3. Barrage Fire: Fires multiple wall-bouncing lasers that will burn enemies with fire.
4. Hyperdrive Slam: Lifts the nearest upward using her jet boots and slams them down, creating an energy shockwave.
5. Cerebral Scrambler: Fires blasts that attack enemies' brains, lowering their defense and forgetting their powers.
6. (Boost) Perimeter Scan: Reveals enemies on the mini-map. Gains 15% critical chance on powers.
7. (Boost) Energy Reroute 2.0: Reduces energy spending for team while increasing momentum.
8. (Xtreme) Proton Cannon: Summons a high-powered turret cannon to fire at enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, cannon scripts, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Skin (except Future Fight)
MrKablamm0fish - Glow texture on skins
Zignutus - Future Fight skin

BUGS:
Do not use her Xtreme against Fin Fang Foom. It will cause her to appear behind him, and you'll have to keep attacking him until he flies away. Because of the stage layout there, you could potentially die as well. Just don't use it against him.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?u5a4l1markx52cd

Damn, sounds really cool :) Great work as usual!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I love Rescue and Ironheart, a lot more Ironman :P Run for test NOW! <3 Congratulations, Outsider!  :phoenix: