The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Iron Man

Iron Man gets the win and heads up the ramp. Megatron looks angry at Starscream for failing him like that.

We go backstage once again to Lois Lane and DOctor Doom

Lois: Doom do you regret your arrogance last week?

Doom: Excuse me?

Lois: You clearly underestimated Raiden last week.

Doom: Last week was a fluke as everyone knows.

Lois: Are you sure about that?

Doom: Of course it was.

Lois: So what happens if Raiden pins Ares next?

Doom: That will never happen.

Lois: Just like you losing last week?

Doom: As i said, it was a fluke.

Doom walks off from the interview. Back out in the arena it's Main Event time. Raiden comes down to the ring ready for his non-title match with the champion.

Ares comes out holding his WWE title high. He knows it's not on the line tonight but if he loses tnen he's going to have another #1 contender breathing down his neck and that's one thing he doesn't want

MATCH:
Ares vs Raiden

---

And just a reminder this in the main event for week 3, so one more week after this and then it's the end of the month PPV.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares captures a victory tonight silencing the title hunt of Raiden for the time being. Ares celebrates by raising his throne at ring side.

However as Raiden gets to his feet, Darth Vader runs down the ramp and into the ring. Darth Vader picks the pieces of Raiden and sends him crashing down on the mat below. Darth Vader stands over top of the fallen Raiden, as Ares stands on top of his throne holding his WWE championship and Darth Vader stares at him, showing his own interest in also gunning for the championship as RAW goes off the air

---

RAW Episode #8

The arena lights up for the night on the final RAW before Judgment Day. The crowd is ready as the pyro 
settles down.

Jerry makes his way down to the ring for the opening match of the night. He looks prepared.

Candy Cane then makes her entrance. She knocks out the camera man and once again ACME sends down another 
one. The two stare down one another and tonight's opening contest is under way.

MATCH:
Jerry vs Candy Cane
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Jerry

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Candy Cane

Candy Cane gets the win. Hulk runs down to help Jerry from the ring. Candy Cane struts up the ramp 
taunting. The ring clears when Hulk takes Jerry up the ramp to the back

Nick Fury comes out on stage with a microphone

Fury: Now everyone would like to know my decision in regards to how the show ended last week. We all know 
the main event for Judgment Day is settled to be Ares vs Doctor Doom for the WWE Championship but i have 
decided since two other men have been getting into one another's business a lot that i should book 
another match for Judgment Day, right here and right now. It's going to be a rematch of Backlash and i do 
hope the deliver as good of a match as last time. It's going to be Darth Vader vs Raiden, and who knows 
maybe i'll even award the winner with something. Tonight however we are going to be combining both 
matches into a huge tag match main event. Ares & Raiden vs Doctor DOom and Darth Vader!

Fury exits to a cheering crowd.

Evil Ash comes down to the ring next for a match. He looks angry from being blind-sided last week but 
he's not completely out of control yet.

Sub-Zero comes out with a serious look on his face, he hasn't had the best start out in this company yet 
and tonight is the night he wants to change things.

MATCH:
Evil Ash vs Sub-Zero

Evil Ash

I like the main event you came up with for this week!

I'll go with Sub-Zero for this first match.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero gets the win as Evil Ash is shocked. Ash runs down to the ring and uses the chance to laugh 
at Evil Ash. Ash raises Sub-Zero's hand in victory but Evil Ash jumps them both and a brawl breaks out 
until the ACME referees break it up.

We head back to Nick Fury's office where Mystery Inc and the 4 Horseman are standing by.

Fury: You two teams have been having some contests lately but i've decided this should come to a head at 
Judgment Day. It's no secret i am becoming interested in tag team titles so here's what's going down. 
I'll leave it up to you two teams. Two of mystery inc will face two of the horseman at Judgment Day. Make 
your picks.

The two teams go into huddles for a few minutes until they separate

Scooby: Ri raccept rhe rallenge.

Shaggy: And like me too.

Famine: Then you will face me and Pestilence at Judgment Day.

Fury: Looks like it's all settled then. See you all this Sunday. Good luck.

The two teams exit and we go back out to the ring.

Autolycus makes his way down to the ring. He's feeling pretty confident tonight and he awaits his 
opponent.

Iron Man heads down to the ring to the cheers of the crowd. He looks ready for his match tonight

MATCH:
Iron Man vs Autolycus

Iron Man