The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Iron Man

Iron Man gets the win but Megatron and Starscream walk out down the ramp

Megatron: Congrats Iron Man on another win.

Iron Man: What do you want?

Megatron: Calm down, i'm only here to bring you the news about this sunday.

Iron Man: Which is?

Megatron: Nick Fury has booked you in a match against someone who is going to teach you a lesson.

Iron Man: And let me guess who it is.

Megatron: That's Right! At Judgment Day you get your rematch with Starscream.

Starscream:....Wait.

Iron Man: Okay then.

Starscream: What happened?

Megatron: What happened is you need to make up for your previous failure. You better not disappoint me 
again.

Starscream: Fine

The scene in the ring is tense as Iron Man exits leaving the Decepticons standing there by themselves.

Backstage, Adam is seen walking out for his tag team match up next but Nick Fury stops him

Adam: Can i help you Mr. General Manager?

Fury: Adam, i have reached a decision when it comes to your Intercontinental Championship.

Adam: Do tell.

Fury: At Judgment Day you need to defend that belt and i've decided since you have issues with a certain 
two guys that it's going to be a triple threat for your belt. Adam vs Perry the Platypus vs Dr. 
Doofenshmirtz.

Adam: Sound easy.

Fury: Well then i guess you're going to be prepared early. Now head out there for your match.

Adam laughs and heads down out to the ring. Tonight it's not about a triple threat but a tag team 
match. Michael Myers comes down to the ring to be his partner for the night.

Doctor Loomis comes out and stares down to the ring where Michael is standing. Loomis looks back to the 
curtain as his partner comes out, it's Chewbacca!

Loomis and Chewbacca hit the ring as the ACME referee rings the bell as fast as he can

MATCH:
Adam & Michael Myers vs Doctor Loomis & Chewbacca
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Adam and Michael Myers

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Adam & Michael Myers

Before Myers can have his hand raised he gets his bell rung by Loomis. Adam gets his belt and raises 
it over the fallen Chewbacca while he watches Loomis and Myers brawl.

However backstage we see both Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz watching from separate monitors

The ring clears and then to everyone's surprise, Buffy comes down to the ring looking mad.

Buffy: Cut the ****. Drusilla you chose to make some kind of example out of me? Well damn it get your 
vampire ass down here, and fight me in a match. There won't be much left of you for Spike at Judgment Day 
when i get done with you!

Drusilla comes down to the ring with a purpose on her face

MATCH:
Buffy vs Drusilla
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Buffy

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Drusilla

Drusilla assaults Buffy after the match but Spike runs down to make the save as Drusilla exits the 
ring

Apollo Creed is seen backstage in the locker room. Deadpool walks up to him

Deadpool: Apollo Creed? Hey man did you hear the news. It was good and juicy.

Apollo: If you are talking about the fact Nick Fury wasted the talents of Apollo Creed by booking him on 
the pre-show of Judgment Day instead of being on PPV then yes.

Deadpool: It's okay no one wants to see you anyway. I'm going to beat you anyway.

Apollo: Just wait till Sunday, you pathetic weakling. I'm going to knock your ass out.

Deadpool: Don't go there, Deadpool will never be cancelled.

Apollo: Just get out of my way.

Apollo Creed walks out of the locker room leaving Deadpool by himself. Deadpool however doesn't seem 
to recognize Batman is still sneaking around backstage behind people.

We head back to the ring as Nick Fury comes down with a microphone

Fury: Judgment Day is this Sunday live on PPV. So let me take this opportunity to run down what everyone 
is going to be getting for that night. On the pre-show it's Apollo Creed vs Deadpool. Then on the actual 
card, we've got Darth Vader vs Raiden! Doctor Loomis vs Michael Myers! Shaggy and Scooby Doo vs Famine & 
Pestilence! Spike vs Drusilla! Adam vs Perry the Platypus vs Dr. Doofenshmirtz for the Intercontinental 
Championship! Ash Williams vs Evil Ash! Starscream vs Iron Man! and in the main event Ares vs Doctor Doom 
for the WWE Championship! So i hope everyone is excited for this huge event. See you all there.

Backstage we see Lois Lane standing by

Lois: My guest at this time the WWE Champion, Ares!

Ares: Thank you Miss Lane.

Lois: So Ares, do you expect a lot of problems tonight?

Ares: You never know when trouble might arise but i feel that i'm a prepared champion. After all i am the 
God of War.

Lois: And at Judgment Day?

Ares: I'm going to do the best damn job to give Doctor Doom the beating of his life.

Lois: Well I guess we shall see who is standing here next week holding the WWE Championship.

Ares: And it will be me!

Ares leaves Lois as we go out to the arena.

Doctor Doom makes his entrance into the arena. Darth Vader joins him next to be his tag team partner.

Raiden comes down next and he looks very angry towards Vader. Ares comes out raising his WWE Championship 
up high. He's ready for business tonight and it's only the start of his business for the week.

MATCH:
Raiden & Ares vs Darth Vader & Doctor Doom

Darth Vader and Doctor Doom

Winner: Raiden & Ares

As the match ends a big brawl between the four competitors breaks out as the fans cheer in approval.
Ares manages to be the last man in the ring following the brawl as he raises his throne and holds his
belt up high as RAW ends for the night with the champion looking strong.

---

WWE Presents:
Judgment Day

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7RmyiYois
Supernova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000

Event Card:

WWE Championship
Ares (c) vs Doctor Doom

Intercontinental Championship
Adam (c) vs Perry the Platypus vs Dr Doofenshmirtz

Michael Myers vs Doctor Loomis

Darth Vader vs Raiden

Scooby Doo & Shaggy vs Famine & Pestilence

Drusilla vs Spike

Ash Williams vs Evil Ash

Starscream vs Iron Man

Pre-show Match:
Deadpool vs Apollo Creed

---

QuoteRemember whoever has the high point after this show wins the month

---

Judgment Day Pre-Show 01

We are now opening the Judgment Day pre-show. The crowd is hot and ready for their first match of the night.

Apollo Creed comes down to the ring prepared for his match and to continue his recent string of both wins and bad attitude.

Deadpool comes out to a pop as he's ready for the match.

MATCH:
Apollo Creed vs Deadpool