The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Black Knight

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Black Knight

Black Knight is the victor. Daphne, Scooby Doo and Shaggy run down to the ring to help the downed Scrappy Doo. One they are inside Black Knight climbs to the top turnbuckle and waves his arms up in the air.

Tar Monster and Jaguaro come out from underneath the ring and climb up into the ring. All three begin to beat down the other three members of Mystery Inc.

Dahak and JR Ewing make their way down to the ring with Dahak laughing up a storm.

Scooby and the rest of the gang are down as JR and Dahak head into the ring to continue the beatdown but the crowd pops as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles run down to the ring to help fend off Dahak and his friends.

Raphael sends Black Knight out of the ring, while Donatello and Leonardo double team Jaguaro and then Tar Monster.

Dahak has seen enough and calls off his group to exit the ring. TMNT help Mystery Inc back to their feet as this both groups stand tall tonight in chased off their enemies, but for how long will it remain

We Cut to backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time Raiden.

Raiden: Hello Lois Lane.

Lois: Raiden we have not seen you since your lost on the last PPV, where have you been?

Raiden: Well not on the card, that's for sure.

Lois: How do you feel about the events last monday at the end of RAW?

Raiden: I thought...

Parallax interupts

Parallax: Why are you wasting your time interviewing him on this Lois?

Lois: Hal leave me alone.

Parallax: No one cares what Raiden has to sya about this.

Raiden: I think everyone knows that no one cares what you have to say about anything.

Parallax: Is that supposed to be clever?

Raiden: Well how about this?

Raiden slaps Parallax and a brawl between the two begins. ACME referees break it up but Nick Fury barges in

Fury: Boys if we had time tonight i'd let you two tear at one another but we don't, but you all want to fight well then see you two tomorrow for RAW!

Raiden: Fine by me.

Parallax: Mark your calender Raiden, your career ends then.

Raiden: I'm not scared of you.

Parallax: You should be.

Parallax takes the time to exit but these two clearly are going to be ready for tomorrow night.

Back out in the ring, Adam makes his entrance holding up his Intercontinental Championship. He's ready to defend it again.

Death rides out to the ring by himself tonight. He looks to bring gold to his stable in the form of the Intercontinental Championship.

The ACME referee holds up the belt so both men can see it and then rings the bell

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Adam vs Death
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Death

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Good action at the end of the Black Knight/Scrappy Doo match.

I choose Death for this round.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Winner: Death

Death celebrates his win as the new Intercontinental Champion. He rides off from the ring with the belt raises high. Adam exits the ring with his head held low disgusted in his own defeat.

War Machine and Iron Man head down to the ring next for tag team action. Both are ready and Iron Man looks forward to being in the same ring as Megatron.

Starscream enters next and then Megatron follows after him.

The ACME referee rings the bell and this tag team war is underway

MATCH:
Iron Man & War Machine vs Starscream & Megatron
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Iron Man and War Machine

Winner: Starscream & Megatron

With Megatron holding War Machine out of the ring his team wins by ringout. They blindside Iron Man next and walk out looking like dominant winners tonight

The camera switches to backstage in Nick Fury's office. He sits at his desk when he turns around and spys Batman standing there.

Fury: WHy do you always sneak around?

Batman: It's my way of doing things.

Fury: Well what do you want?

Batman: Aren't you concerned about how crazy things are around here.

Fury: I'm sure that's what the fans want.

Batman: Well then i hope you'll book me in more matches soon.

Fury: Stop creeping around all the time and we'll see.

Batman: I make no promises.

Fury: Well i can make a promise, tomorrow night i'm making a nice new announcement that will please a lot of people.

Batman: I hope you know what your doing.

Fury: Thanks Batman, i really needed that.

Batman exits the room and Fury continues about his duties.

We go back out to the ring. Doctor Loomis makes his way down to the ring. He is ready for another war tonight.

Michael Myers comes down next and the ACME referee rings the bell before things break down

HARDCORE MATCH:
Doctor Loomis vs Michael Myers

Winner: Doctor Loomis

In the Hardcore match Loomis claims victory tonight. He celebrates but as Michael Myers climbs back to his feet in the ring, he realizes the war is still not over.

Backstage Lois Lane is once again in the interview position.

Lois: Ladies and Gentlemen, the WWE Champion, Ares.

Ares: Once again looks like it is time for me to defend this WWE Championship.

Lois: Are you worried since you lost on RAW?

Ares: Oh i knew you were going to bring that up. Even champions occasionally have a one-night off.

Lois: Oh your not going down that fluke route are you? Last guy i interviewed who said that isn't looking too good right now.

Ares: Difference between me and Doctor Doom is i'm about to go down to the ring and get the win.

Ares leaves Lois standing there and he prepares to head towards the ring.

Darth Vader comes out first for the main event of the night. This is his chance to win the belt and he isn't about to be off his game.

Ares comes down second holding the WWE Championship proudly. He hands it to the ACME referee who holds it high so both men can see it and then he rings the bell

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Ares vs Darth Vader

Ares

(P.S.  I'm glad you're giving Lois Lane more interviews.)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927