The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Jerry

Jerry takes the win over his rival tonight much to the crowd's delight. Jerry bashes Tom in the head with a steel chair once before exiting up the ramp as the pre-show ends

---

One Night Stand 01

The regular PPV kicks off with some fireworks as the crowd is ready for action.

Tigger comes down to the ring as the crowd cheers. They are always pleased to see Tigger.

The crowd reaction shifts to boos as Apollo Creed comes down to the ring. He is not in the mood for any kind of trouble tonight. Apollo Creed stares down Tigger but Tigger is not afraid

MATCH:
Tigger vs Apollo Creed
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Apollo Creed

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Tigger

Tigger gains his revenge with a victory over Apollo Creed tonight. Apollo bails as Tigger celebrates in the ring

Sub-Zero is shown walking to the ring. He runs into Ash Williams in the back[/i]

Ash: Good luck.

S-Z: I'm going to take care of business.

Sub-Zero comes out to the ring as he now ready for the match with Evil Ash.

Evil Ash wastes little time in coming down to the ring in his own time.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match is quickly under way

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Evil Ash
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Winner: Evil Ash

Evil Ash captures victory and goes on the after assault. Ash runs down to the ring and fends off Evil Ash for the night.

A short recap is shown from the pre-show.

We then go backstage to see Tom with an icebag to his head and Candy Cane walks in

Cane: Tom what the hell you let the mouse win tonight. Man get your head in the game. We need to get back on a winning streak. Let make it happen!

Candy Cane grabs TOm's icebag and chucks it at the cameraman's head and skips out of the room.

Back out in the ring it is cleared and ready for the next match.

Conan the Barbarian heads out to the ring ready for action.

Doctor Doom comes out to the crowd's boos. Doctor Doom doesn't even care what the fans think about him.

The ACME referee tries to get them to settle but Doctor Doom gets the upper hand with the first shot on Conan from behind. The ref just rings the bell anyway and the match gets started.

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Conan the Barbarian

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Conan the Barbarian

Conan the the winner again tonight proving he can beat Doctor Doom. Doom exits the ring quickly and Conan enjoys the cheers of the crowd before exiting

With the ring clear. Scrappy Doo comes out next and he comes out alone.

Black Knight comes out next and he is ready to teach the little pup what lots of people feel he's had coming to him.

The ACME referee is set and the bell rings

MATCH:
Scrappy Doo vs Black Knight