The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth vader captures the win and his first WWE Championship. Ares is out cold as Darth Vader stands above him with the belt held high.

Vader enjoys the thrill of the crowd as they stand in shock that Darth Vader has ended the reign of Ares. One Night Stand goes off the air with Darth Vader standing tall

---

RAW Episode #11

RAW opens up with a huge fireworks display. With a cheering crowd Nick Fury comes down to the ring with a mic in hands

Fury: Calm down everyone. I promised huge news when this show got off the air tonight and well i guess it's time to get to it. You see it has to do with championships and we need to start off with some huge news for tonight. First, Adam has requested his rematch clause be used tonight, so let's make that official, Death defends the Intercontinental Championship against former champion Adam live on RAW.

The crowd cheers

Fury: Now next up i have heard a lot of comments about how well we've been seeing tag teams developing here in Worlds Wrestling Entertainment. So at our next PPV event we will crown our first ever WWE Tag Team Champions. How is that going to be done? Well tonight and next week we will see two matches where three two man teams will do battle in hardcore style. The winners of both matches will face off live at Vengeance. Tonight's match will see Raphael & Michelangelo of the TMNT taking on Scooby Doo and Shaggy of Mystery Inc and the team of Hong Kong Phooey & Spot. Next week we will see the second part featuring Famine & Pestilence of the 4 Horsemen, Pinky and the Brain and the new alliance of Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz!

The crowd cheers

Fury: Now onto the big belt, the WWE Championship let me first start off by saying...

Ares comes down to the ring with his own mic

Ares: Hold on Nick, i have a rematch clause and damn it if Adam can cash in his tonight, i want to be able to cash in mine tonight too. I deserve it.

Scorpion with Quan Chi following him hit the ring next

Scorpion: You deserve a championship match? Hey i already beat you i think i should be the next in line.

Fury: Gentlemen, i've already thought about this and i know exactly what is going to happen. Tonight you two are facing off in our main event. The winner takes on the WWE Champion in two weeks in the main event of Vengeance. The loser gets their title match next week on RAW. So boys i hope you are ready.

Fury exits leaving all three of them standing there. They seem ready to compete.

We cut backstage as we see Parallax standing all by himself in his lockeroom his match is up next.

Back out in the arena the ring is cleared and Raiden makes his way down to the ring.

Parallax comes down to the ring next, looking concentrated on letting Raiden have it.

The ACME referee rings the bell and the match is set

MATCH:
Raiden vs Parallax
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Raiden

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Parallax

Parallax walks out with a smug look on his face. Raiden exits the ring not looking as pleased in the loss.

With the ring clears the 4 Horsemen ride out to the ring. Death and Famine come down to around the ring. War and Pestilence head to the back. Death climbs in the ring with the Intercontinental Championship in hand.

Adam comes out looking ticked off in that he lost his Intercontinental Championship but tonight it's time for time to try to get his revenge and get the belt back

The referee holds the belt up high so both men can see it and the bell rings

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH

Death vs Adam
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Death

Winner: Adam

The crowd is not sure anymore. Adam has regained his Intercontinental Championship. Death doesn't look pleased. Famine grabs him a mic as Adam has already exited up the ramp

Death: Well looks like the Horsemen have had a little hicup in our plans to oblivion. Adam you won back the championship tonight on a rematch clause. Guess what i have one too. I'll see you at Vengeance!

Adam: Fine by me!

With what looks like another rematch booked we head to the back where Lois Lane is standing by

Lois: My guests at this time Iron Man and War Machine.

Iron Man: Thank you for giving us this time.

War Machine: Yeah thanks.

Iron Man: No bones about it we lost last night but since Nick Fury didn't book our team in either of those tag team matches we have no dates planned for Vengeance.

War Machine: Megatron i hope you have your volume turned up, because next week we have a special message just for you.

Iron Man and War Machine walk off and we head back to the ring

Candy Cane with Tom following behind head down to the ring. Candy grabs a mic

Candy Cane: Where's that big green loser the Hulk at? I want a fight tonight and i guess it's time someone shows this guy where the real competition is at.

It doesn't take long for Hulk to head down to the ring. Jerry comes out with him and Hulk gets in the ring.

The referee rings the bell and the match is under way

MATCH:
Candy Cane w/ Tom vs Hulk w/ Jerry

---

Also by now i think everyone can see how the championship title tables work, with when they won, when they lost and what number reign it is for them.

Hulk with Jerry!

Winner: Hulk

Hulk is the victor, Jerry and Hulk raise up their hands capturing the win here tonight.

We cut to a pretaped message from Dahak

Dahak: The turtles decided to stick their noses in my business with Mystery inc. Well now turtles i stick my nose in your business. I challenge your leader Leonardo to a match with me at Vengeance. I hope you're ready for your last ever contest in that ring by the hands of the One God!

We now head to the turtles lockeroom

Mikey: Leo are you going through with it?

Leo: Yes i am ready.

Raphael: We made the right choice heping out Mystery inc.

Leo: And now you two have to compete with two of them tonight.

Mikey: It's all in the name of sportsmanship

Raphael: We'll kick ass, they know we want to be the first tag champs too.

Leo: Either way brothers, keep your eyes open just in case.

Mikey: Will do

The camera heads back out to the ring. Hong Kong Phooey and Spot come down to the ring first.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy come out next showing a little fatigue from the beat down last night.

Michelangelo & Raphael come out to be the third and final team in this match tonight. The referee rings the bell

HARDCORE MATCH:
Raphael & Michelangelo vs Scooby Doo & Shaggy vs Hong Kong Phooey & Spot

Raphael & Michelangelo