The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
WInner: Adam

Adam pins War to end this quest for the Horsemen. Adam exits up the ramp with his belt and championship in tack.

Backstage we see Scorpion is busy punching at a wall in a fit of anger. The cameraman moves away from him and heads back out to the arena.

Doctor Loomis & Fonz make their way down to the ring for the match.

Tom and Candy Cane come out next now as a team with a single entrance. Candy Cane abuses another camera man as Loomis stares in disapproval.

The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Fonz & Doctor Loomis vs Tom & Candy Cane
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Tom & Candy Cane

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Fonz & Doctor Loomis

Loomis and Fonz gain the win once again. They exit as Tom helps Candy Cane up. The two have a little conference with on another before exiting.

As the ring clears, Apollo Creed makes his way down to the ring.

Creed: Tonight, i make turtle soup!

The crowd boos until Donatello makes his way down to the ring. Donatello gets right up in Apollo's face and the referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Apollo Creed vs Donatello
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Apollo Creed

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed defeats another turtle

Apollo: Like i said, another turtle got chopped.

Apollo tosses the mic down on Don's head and exits up the ramp.

We cut backstage to see Ash making his way around the back. He walks past Sub Zero who offers him a handshake to which he accepts.

Ash continues and makes his way out to the arena.

Doctor Doom comes out next with the crowd booing at him.

The ACME referee rings the bell and we get under way

MATCH:
Ash Williams vs Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doom captures victory over Ash. Doom taunts the crowd as he exits the ring.

We cut to backstage with Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time, Ares.

Ares: You didn't introduce me as the WWE Champion.

Lois: I know.

Ares: Don't you think that's awfully disrespectful.

Lois: It could be.

Ares: Alright look do you have a question

Lois: Ready to defend that title tonight.

Ares: Damn sure! I'm the God of War!

Ares walks off seeming confident.

We go back out to the arena. Famine and Pestilence ride out to the ring on horses for their chance at gold.

Raphael & Michelangelo come out to the cheers of the crowd for their first ever title defense.

The ACME referee holds the belts up high so both teams can see them and then rings the bell

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Raphael & Michelangelo vs Famine & Pestilence

Famine & Pestilence