The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Doctor Doom & Evil Ash

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Doom & Evil Ash

Doom and Evil Ash pick up the victory giving Doctor Doom the advantage going into the PPV

After the match we cut to backstage where Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are still going at it. Nick Fury orders ACME Security to break them up

Fury: Damn it that is enough. How about we just make a match between the two of you this sunday at The Great American Bash! Now both of you, get settled. Jason go out to the ring you're in action next.

Jason obeys and heads out to the ring as the camera follows him.

Fonz comes out next with Doctor Loomis following behind for support.

The ACME official rings the bell for the match to start

MATCH:
Jason Voorhees vs Fonz w/ Doctor Loomis
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Jason Voorhees

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Jason Voorhees

Jason is the victor. Following the match Michael Myers runs down and tackles Jason as they fight through the crowd out of the arena.

Meanwhile Tom and candy Cane come down to the ring

Candy Cane: So did you guys like our present.

Loomis: What present?

Candy Cane: Trashing that ***** locker room!

Fonz: Ayyy that was you two.

Candy Cane: Damn right. You two beat us twice by flukes. But third times the charm

Loomis: So you two want one more shot at us?

Candy Cane: You got it Gramps, see you Sunday!

Tom and Candy Cane exit the ring getting their wish as we cut backstage to the TMNT lockeroom

Don: I'm ready for Apollo.

Leo: Very good.

Raph: Mikey are you ready?

Mikey: Hell yes!

Raph: Turtles are set.

Leo: I wish all three of you luck on Sunday, don't take your opponents lightly.

Don: Understood.

Mikey: Right!

Raph: We'll win!

The turtles embrace for luck as we head back out to the ring.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy come down for action.

Hong Kong Phooey and Spot come out to be their opponents.

The two teams shake hands before the match gets under way and bell rings for this friendly competition

MATCH:
Scooby Doo & Shaggy vs Hong Kong Phooey & Spot
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hong Kong Phooey & Spot

Winner: Hong Kong Phooey & Spot

HKP & Spot get the win and shake hands with Scooby and Shaggy

Backstage Daphne is watching as JR Ewing approaches from behind

Daphne: It's you!

JR: Don't mind me, but i'm hear to give you a warning this is going to get more tough as each day goes by.

JR laughs and walks off as we cut back to the arena. Black Knight, Jaguaro & Tar Monster make a run down to the ring and they jump both teams in the ring. They get the upper hand on this night and exit through the crowd.

As the ring clears and the downed superstars exit the next match is set to begin.

Buffy makes her way down to the ring with a distracted Spike walking in her corner.

Parallax comes out next to be her opponent tonight.

The Bell rings

MATCH:
Buffy w/ Spike vs Parallax

Winner: Parallax

Parallax gets the win, Spike rolls Buffy out of the ring but he doesn't look quite happy about it

Raiden hits the stage with a mic

Parallax: Well it's you again.

Raiden: Yes it is. So i take it you know why i'm here.

Parallax: Another round with me?

Raiden: We need not waste any more words.

Parallax: This sunday is as good as any other date in my opinion

Raiden: I agree, let's make it official.

Parallax: It'll be official, Nick Fury won't disappoint.

Raiden: I'll see you then.

We cut backstage to Nick Fury

Fury: Alright then, i see we got some desire for this rematch. Raiden vs Parallax as the Bash it'll be. Also the pre-show for the Great American Bash this year will feature Batman vs Starscream. Now it's time for our main event!

Before either man enters Darth Vader comes down to ringside. He force chokes out an audience member in the front row and takes his seat and laughs.

Quan Chi enters first and Scorpion is not with him.

Ares comes out last and holds his belt up high. He knows the weight of the match this sunday and tonight gives him a chance to go one on one with a man he is basically unknown to.

MATCH:
Ares vs Quan Chi