The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I' ll go with Phantom, shame I couldn't vote on the previous one, but I staying with someone :P, oh well
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Winner: Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom is the victor tonight but Scooby and Shaggy make their exit from the ring. They head backstage to be greeted by Scrappy Doo and Daphne.

Shaggy: Daphne?

Scooby: Raphne?

Daphne: Hey guys. Decided i would check out this place myself.

Scrappy: I invited her Uncle Scooby.

Scooby: Rats Rice.

Shaggy: But what if it's not safe here.

Daphne: Well i'm not going to let you guys go at this thing all by yourself.

Shaggy: Let's split out of her tonight before something bad happens

Mystery Inc heads out of the arena to the Mystery Machine and heads for home

Back out in the arena, Pinky and Brain come out to the ring

Brain: Tonight Pinky, Phase 2 commences to my WWE Championship reign.

Pinky: Right Brain!

Brain: There is only one person left for me to face, Spike let's get this thing going!

Spike comes out to the arena but the mysterious masked person is sitting in the front row at ringside. As Spike approaches them, the person takes off. Spike just gets ready for his match, he'll deal with it later

MATCH
Brain w/ Pinky vs Spike
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

No, the Brain is not giving up.  :)

I'll choose Brain (& Pinky).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'll go with Brain and Pinky as well!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Spike

Spike celebrates his win as RAW closes down. The final 8 are now known. A graphic of them all with the Backlash logo is seen as RAW heads off the air for the night.

---

QuoteWe are now about to start the PPV, in this case before the show before the actual text starts we'll recap everything booked, you don't need to vote until the actual match happens but this helps remind everyone what crazy matches we've been building too. Also every PPV is given a song to be considered it's theme. This serves no real purpose other than me picking a song to make it seem special lol. As noted except for the few months with 2 PPVs, this is the end of this phyiscal month so whoever has the most points at the end of this show wins the month

WWE Presents: Backlash
Theme track picked for event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rJ0D5v1PN8

Card:

Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals of the WWE Championship Tournament
Adam, Ares, War, Tom, Raiden, Phantom of the Opera, Spike & Darth Vader

Pre-Show Match:
Doctor Doom vs Jerry

---

Backlash Pre-Show 01

The arena is shown and the crowd is hot for the first ever WWE PPV, and to kick things off the preshow is going to set the tone for the night.

Jerry makes his way down to the ring to a good audience reaction.

Doctor Doom makes his way to the ring staring down Jerry from afar. The two superstars get set to go at it live.

MATCH:
Jerry vs Doctor Doom
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doom celebrates his victory teaching the mouse a lesson he won't soon forget. However this concludes the preshow as it's time for the actual show to begin.

---

Backlash 01

The show kicks off with a montage showing the efforts of the eight superstars who worked hard to get here to the quarter finals of the WWE Championship tournament

As the first match hits off, the lights go dark and the Phantom of the Opera makes his way down from the rafters and stands in the ring.

A thunderbolt goes off on the stage as it appears Raiden will be the one to accept the challenge and kick off tonight's action against the Phantom.

Raiden offers the Phantom a handshake that he accepts as the ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Phantom of the Opera vs Raiden

Raiden

Winner: Raiden

Raiden is happy to be advancing to the semi finals.

In the back Ares is seen relaxing on a self brought-in throne in his lockeroom. He gets up and decides to make his way down to the ring.

Ares is here and awaits his opponent. Adam makes his way down to the ring and stares off with Ares. The match is officially underway

MATCH:
Ares vs Adam