All Marvel Villains VS all Marvel Heroes

Started by iammingy, June 24, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i can name a team that i think can beat all villains:
1.spiderman(symbiote or iron spidey suit)
2.Hulk
3.Silver surfer
4,5,6,7,and 8.All members of the illuminatti:Xavier, Dr.strange, Black bolt, Iron man, and Namor
9/10.Wolverine and/or X-23
11. Scarlet witch
12.Sandman(when he is a goodguy)
all they really need is scarlet witch and poof badies goone
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Here's my team of 12!!! 12 on 12! :P

1. Loki
2. Apocalypse
3. Mr Sinister
4. Mephisto
5. Omega Red + C-synthesizer
6. Magneto
7. Dr. Doom
8. Kang
9. Juggernaut
10. Galactus
11. Thanos
12. Ultron + disintegrator beam

July 02, 2007, 09:36PM #17 Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:46PM by Gevth
Here's my team of 1:
1) Squirrel Girl

EDIT: feel free to add Tippy-Toe to that list.

Read Cable & Deadpool Civil War tie-in (#30) and change your mind.

I won't mention she has beaten numbers 7 and 11 of your list, since you obviously know that.

Squirrel Girl may look and sound lame, but she rocks. She has defeated Thanos, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, and more singlehandedly.

So have I.  All at the same time.  You don't see me going around bragging about it now do you?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

iammingy, what makes you think galactus is a bad guy?
hulk, spiderman,sandman and silversurfer could take out the rest of your team
If you dont read the comics you probably dont understand how strong, durrable, and sometimes clever hulk is. he could probably take out more than half your team.and scarlet witch could take every1 out with a thought, but because loki also has reality altering powers they might short eachother out.id also like to put quick silver on my team.

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on July 05, 2007, 02:35PM
iammingy, what makes you think galactus is a bad guy?
hulk, spiderman,sandman and silversurfer could take out the rest of your team
If you dont read the comics you probably dont understand how strong, durrable, and sometimes clever hulk is. he could probably take out more than half your team.and scarlet witch could take every1 out with a thought, but because loki also has reality altering powers they might short eachother out.id also like to put quick silver on my team.

How is he not a bad guy in general? :P :P :P (I am not only one the who said so.)

I never said Hulk sucks!? And when did I ever say I don't comics? @_@ Please work out your logic.

The only 2 characters on your list that are the easiest be KO-ed are Sandman and Namor. Spider-man may be next...

Let's see:
- Doom has tricked Surfer in every incarnation, just to prove he is the smartest villain ever an that he can steal the power cosmic with a gizmo in his wrist.
- Sandman can be easily sealed in iron by Magneto, frozen/glassified by Kang, Loki or Doom, or simply be humidified by Stan Lee with a garden hose.
- Hulk may be the strongest one there is, but Thanos is a titan with every kind of weird alien technology to combat him. Or teleport him a couple lightyears away.
- Galactus stomps over Spidey, and so on...

Villains win!

EDIT: The villains team needs Klaw, perhaps he may counter Black Bolt's power or shut Wanda up. A Super Skrull can hipnotize her too.

sry, i didnt mean to make it seem like i was saying you didnt read comics or didnt know anything about them. my fault for saying that incorrectly.the reason im saying galactus isnt a badguy is because its not like he wants to kill people. he wouldnt just kill random heroes for no reason. He has to eat because if he is destroyed the whole universe will go out of balance.But boreman does have a point about sand man... but because, like you said, that doom always finds a way to get the power cosmic the team will most likely be ready for that kind of aproach. hhhmmmm... if only there was some online danger room that 6 people, 3 on a team, could play, each player getting 4 heroes/villains. we could at least see who would win just by all out fighting with no schemes or plots or special powers that kill every 1 in 1 hit...but then i guess we would have to pick who would fight on each team...But we do know that in secret wars,a battle against many villains and the most popular heroes of the time, the heroes won and the villains had kang, dr.doom, ultron   and magneto on there team. im sure at some pint they will make a secret wars three, and maybe it will be similar to the first one.

I pick Galactus and his hench men to kill eat or destroy everything unless heroes flee with out pissing him off,but he has been tricked before other villains optional.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Wanda kind of suxs she should really work on her powers. And one more think thanks alot Wanda for no more mutants real treat!!!

If Galactus is in, and the Surfer is not, then the villains will win. If Galactus is not in, then the heroes ftw.