angel has some files on xml

Started by ratmon, June 16, 2008, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Teancum on June 17, 2008, 11:29AM
No reference.  If there's not a reference you can't prove it.  Any idiot can edit Wikipedia, which is why I'm saying it needs a reference.  Check the X-Men Legends page at Wikipedia.  Everyone kept trying to say he was cut for this or that reason, but there was no proof so I fixed it to say the reasons were unknown.

I vaguely remember the official XML site... I believe it had silhouetted icons for all the playable characters. I seem to recall someone finding the icons for all those silhouettes, Angel was there. Then soon after the silhouette changed and nobody could figure out who it was. It was Jubilee.

I have a good memory for things like this. 
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

H, I was ging o post the same thing!

Rght as i saw the discusion about the angel being repalced thing, I remembered how there were 15 set charcters, and their silouettes were veiwable. Angel's silouett was present, as was xavier's but Jubilee's WASN'T present. Some people found Angel's screens and background and they were even poted on ign. I also saw them on the site personally...well I saw the background on the site.

Anyways, after a while, Angel's stuff all dissapeared and the sillouet for angel changed t a new one. Everyoen hough they changed the cosume for him,but then it was revealed as Jubilee. The last silouett never changed, and eventually Xavier's face showed up with his stuff.

I'm pretty sure msyelf that Angel WAS replaced by Jubilee in the game after complication, because they never showed more than 15 faces on the site, and angel's was there in the first place, but then jubilee replaced it.
-------

Dude!

Angel was never replaced, because there's 15 slots in the game, one of which you never unlock.  It's not Xavier's, because he's actually a hack -- a non-playable character that you can play for just the Astral missions.  About 1/2 of Angel's stuff is still in there (including Angel's character select portrait) so it's pretty safe to say he was meant to be #15.  But figuring how he didn't have all of his files, he probably never got finished and they just disabled him in-game because there wasn't anything to play.

well if so, it's strange how they were not going to put jubilee on the main site....maybe she was going to be an unlockable and angel was going to be on the main team?
-------

Dude!