Leaked Roster?

Started by Philip, July 09, 2009, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 09, 2009, 08:33AM Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:48PM by Philip
I am starting this topic for future reference mainly. Just to check if the list my friend gave me is true. And stop spamming the official thread :)

For 360/PS3/Wii/PS2

Gambit  :gambit: CONFIRMED
Jean     :phoenix: CONFIRMED
Penance  CONFIRMED
Iceman  :iceman: (has been stated as playable by a guy who saw the demo) LINK: http://www.examiner.com/x-7946-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m6d10-E3-Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-2-promises-War   99% CONFIRMED : http://img5.yfrog.com/img5/980/63668105.jpg

Ms Marvel  :warbird: CONFIRMED
Nick Fury(some sort of special deal)  :nfury: (Has been stated as NPC by News Lad)

PS2/WII Only (CONFIRMED FOR Wii ONLY TILL NOW)  http://www.flickr.com/photos/17215486@N07/3877974261/sizes/l/

Psylocke  :psylocke: CONFIRMED
Blade  :blade: CONFIRMED
Cyclops  :cyclops:  CONFIRMED

This came from someone I know, and He was right when he provided me with info on MUA1 (e.g he told me that Iceman would be playable way before his reaveal)

EDIT : I added all the info we have on the characters of the supposed leaked roster

This would be awesome if true but with my choice Psylocke and Cyclops would replace Fury (why is he playable again??) and Iceman (I like him, I really do but there is no more room), and Penance with Dr Strange (we need some magical character).

July 09, 2009, 08:47AM #2 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:00AM by Philip
Yeah..I hated Nick Fury in the first and now he is back...ugh...
Ill pretend you didnt say anything about Iceman :P And they need another T-bolt...I d prefered Bullseye or Moonstone instead of Penance...

P.S Does anyone remembers who won the polls at the launch of the MAU2 site?

Lol, Agree Nick Fury was ugh in the fist game.
For the Thunderbolts, Moonstone is my favorite, so I would like to see her in the game.

And for the polls the winners were Emma Frost and Rogue, there was a third poll but I don't remember who win that.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I think Angel or She-Hulk won the polls too. All three or four are probably DLC. I also like Bullseye and Moonstone instead of Penance but not being a fan of the Thunderbolts I hope they just count Iron Man for he did infiltrate the team once disguised.

i wouldn't mind Angel and she hulk a dlc i would get them ^_^

I would like all four as DLC. They would be great. Only She-Hulk however is really a nessecity for me to be in the game. I have a big feeling that Angel will be in as DLC.

I liked them, when i got them for Mua 1 :]

Does your friend know if Jean will have Phoenix powers or not because if she doesn't then the other list with Jean, Gambit, and Psylocke in could also be true.

I think they should make Dagger a DLC...

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 09, 2009, 09:23AM
Does your friend know if Jean will have Phoenix powers or not because if she doesn't then the other list with Jean, Gambit, and Psylocke in could also be true.

I have no Idea..I didnt bother to ask(I didnt beleive Mua2extreme and then my friend slaped me with almost the same list :P)...and I dont even know if he knows...

Oh, thanks for the help.

July 12, 2009, 01:09AM #12 Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 03:12PM by Philip
Ok so now along with Gambit, Jean have been confirmed...

Jean Grey
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/SirSexy620/downsized_0711091434.jpg

Three more..It seems that the roster might be true after all... ;)

Yeah. I'm beginning to believe this a little bit. If Iceman is confirmed then it'll pretty much be true. I personally really want Iceman in. I'm just disappointed Hawkeye isn't on that list.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I cannot completely hope it is true cuz I wanted Cyke and Fury should be replaced with either Wanda, Spider-Woman, or Wasp.