What is the most hardest power you ever created/watched?

Started by MUALover, February 16, 2013, 07:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The title says it all, for all modders, what is your most hardest power you ever created? This including mods and boosters. ;)
Xtremes are welcome :)

For non-modders, you can tell what is the most complicated powers/xtremes you ever played/watched in your opinions? ;)

For me :
1. Jean Grey's Telekinetic Grip. Because finding the 'move-the-enemy-closer-to-Jean-Grey' code is hardest than you can imagine. And it's effect.
2. Jean Grey's Phoenix Fury. same like Telekinetic Grip, it's hard to find a suitable effect for this power, and immobilization code (suspend code in my booster code.)
3. Invisible Woman's Crushing Force. This is the most hardest power I ever created in early days, IMO. You need to find the suitable effect and offsets, and the blast effect's offset at the end XD
4. Professor X's new Psychic Shock. Revive allies, damaging enemies, and converting enemies. It's very hard to combine all of them. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Hmm... I've only made one character so far, Robin, and he was basically a modified Moon Knight. I suppose the hardest thing was getting the colors to work.

Emma Frost's diamond form.
I think it's very hard to disable some abilities) But our modders did it! Proud of them)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on February 16, 2013, 01:52PM
Hmm... I've only made one character so far, Robin, and he was basically a modified Moon Knight. I suppose the hardest thing was getting the colors to work.

God I hate colors haha, They are always so difficult to make work. Then you get the wrong color, or its not the right shade. It is just very frustrating.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 03, 2013, 11:24AM
God I hate colors haha, They are always so difficult to make work. Then you get the wrong color, or its not the right shade. It is just very frustrating.

I always hate the fact that (mostly) you have to try ''your'' color first, then it mostly pops up as a diffrent color, then you've got to use that color to get your own color...Its just so weird xd

Most complicated power....

I dont really know I guess :P, My own personalised Enchantress has the abillity to summon Excecustioner, I suppose that was pretty hard to create
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven