Stickbro's Voice Pack Superthread: MUA3 Voice Project!, MUA2 Gambit release

Started by Stickbro, May 25, 2019, 07:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've known you already did CDB's Spider-Man is there still hope for Josh Keaton's?

Quote from: Tobi777 on May 31, 2019, 04:53PM
I've known you already did CDB's Spider-Man is there still hope for Josh Keaton's?

I wanted to ask this but was scared. CDB is a classic but Josh Keaton is literally my favorite actor to play Spider-Man ever.

Yes in the future ill definetely get back to Josh Keatons Spider-man

In fact im doing more than Josh Keaton for Spider-man...stay tuned!

Heads up! Agent Venom has been updated so you can hear his voice easier, check in the first post

Also Black Knight has been properly released :)

Quote from: Stickbro on June 01, 2019, 12:00AM
Yes in the future ill definetely get back to Josh Keatons Spider-man

In fact im doing more than Josh Keaton for Spider-man...stay tuned!

Thanks very much, I deeply appreciate this.

June 05, 2019, 06:49AM #21 Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 07:05AM by Stickbro
Surprise! Carnage  :toxin: is now available in the first post!

Guess who his VA is? It's Sean Schemmel! The same guy who voices the English dub of Goku

Turns out he voiced Carnage one time and I NEEDED to get his voice clips ripped as he is one of, if not the best voice I've heard to date!

Heads up folks! V2 of Spider-Man 2099's soundpack has been released!

Very nice!

I feel like Spider-Man: Edge of Time is very underrated. CDB was an excellent Spider-Man 2099.

Boom! Another update: Juggernaut's MUA2 sounds have been converted!  :juggernaut:

In addition to that, Spider-Man (Peter Parker)'s voice file has been updated to add in additional lines to make him more talkative :)

Check the first post as always

Very cool! I'm now torn on whether to use your CDB Spidey or my Tobey Maguire Spidey haha.

On a related note, I wonder if it's possible to use your Eric Loomis Iron Man voice to fill in gaps in my RDJ Iron Man voice since they sound similar.

Go ahead! I have the raw files if you need, with additional conversations that weren't included in my soundpack

Also if you don't wanna choose between those 2, I did just release Josh Keaton's Spider-Man soundpack just about now :) check the first post!  :spidergirl:

Thank you for putting Josh Keaton's Spider-Man voice! Now my playthrough with Spider-Man will be perfect