COHOLLOW'S X-MEN LEGENDS 2 CATALOG

Started by Cohollow, June 11, 2019, 07:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm really happy that my efforts are helping breathe more life into the game for people! The community has been very supportive. You guys all make the effort worth it so thanks so much for trying out my mods! I hope to keep things going for a good while to come. Also glad to hear how I plan to handle his teleport sounds good. Expect nightcrawler to hit the threads real soon! The world needs dreamers to give it a soul! :nightcrawler:

hey you know that power in MUA where nightcrawler bamfs around a single target and unleashes a bunch of attacks?

Wow this is so sick! I can't wait to play X-men Legends 2 again. I'm playing Xmen Legends 1 right now and when your Jean Grey mod is ready I'll be super ready haha  :phoenix:

Can't wait to try Colossus, Jean and Nightcrawler in the same team =o
Hey there! Have a great day o/

:beast: Single skeleton Beast :beast:

Here's a little look see at a little bonus hemlot, baconwizard17, and I have planned for the upcoming ultimate patch! The astonishing skin seen in this clip was made by the talented BaconWizard17. Look out for some great skins from him in the near future!

Beastly looking! Great skin, BaconWizard, and nice looking moves for Dr. McCoy, Cohollow.

X-cellent work Cohollow, you really bring a new life to XML2. I'm adding so many mods to start my first playthrough of the game. I eagerly anticipate your Jean and Kurt mods. Keep up the amazing work. 

Thx XD I would recommend being a bit wary of any boosters that came before Iceman as I was still getting the hang of it. Any booster that named Uncanny is one thats been revised and should function optimally. Moving forward I will rename all boosters uncanny once I've gone over them a second time to really smooth them out. Have fun peoples!

:wolverine: The moment you've all been waiting for :wolverine:

:marvelg: I shall rise, and rise again :marvelg:

Here's a few powers that may be featured in the up coming Jean booster. I have a lot on the go and plan to do a couple full play throughs with juggs, wolvie, jean, and nightcrawler before i begin to release em. Good things are coming!

Wow, Jean looks sick! Can't wait to use her and Wolvie!!
Hey there! Have a great day o/

:nightcrawler: From The Shadows :nightcrawler:

It's great to hear that people are excited for the upcoming characters! I hope you all like what u see in this example of some of the things to be featured in the upcoming Nightcrawler booster. A big thanks to Hemlot for helping to get the skin featured in this clip up and running!

THE REASON SOME OF MY BOOSTERS MAY NOT BE FUNCTIONING FOR YOU

I wasn't very skilled at modding when I sent out my first boosters so they were in a xmlb format. If you have attempted to use these older boosters and had trouble, this is likely the cause. Be sure to decompile both the powerstyle and the talents files and then recompile them as engb. This should make them function as intended. When I update all the older boosters this will be corrected and improved to make using my boosters a far easier venture. Remember all boosters with uncanny in the title are the greatly improved versions that alos feature additional skins made by the community. Very sorry to anyone driven away from my mods due to this issue, It will be corrected! If you ever need a hand in using my mods plz don't hesitate to contact me and let me know. I want everyone to be able to experience them to their fullest! Happy Gaming!!  :beast:

:wolverine: Wolvie :wolverine:

This clip features one of BaconWizard17's dope skins along with my new power set!

Quote from: Cohollow on August 07, 2019, 06:44PM
THE REASON SOME OF MY BOOSTERS MAY NOT BE FUNCTIONING FOR YOU

I wasn't very skilled at modding when I sent out my first boosters so they were in a xmlb format. If you have attempted to use these older boosters and had trouble, this is likely the cause. Be sure to decompile both the powerstyle and the talents files and then recompile them as engb. This should make them function as intended. When I update all the older boosters this will be corrected and improved to make using my boosters a far easier venture. Remember all boosters with uncanny in the title are the greatly improved versions that alos feature additional skins made by the community. Very sorry to anyone driven away from my mods due to this issue, It will be corrected! If you ever need a hand in using my mods plz don't hesitate to contact me and let me know. I want everyone to be able to experience them to their fullest! Happy Gaming!!  :beast:

I can't barelly wait for when you update Cyclops with BaconWizard17's skins hehe