This time traveling mutant is capable of multiple diverse builds. Use sapping strike to buff his energy output and dish out heavy energy damage, Invest in gun mastery and use a large variety of ammo types to trip up enemies, or throw points into his energy combat and energy fury to make him a solid energized melee combatant! Inspired long ago by a chance meeting with the X-Men, Bishop's ready to save our future by fixing the mistakes of the past!AbilitiesAttacksBio Beam
Channels energy through his hands to blast foes with a beam of focused energy.
Changes - Does slight knockbackFull Auto
Fires both guns in a spray of bullets causing physical damage. (press and hold)
Changes - Does physical damage
- Faster and more accurate control
- Faster draw and holster speed Bio Blast
Radial energy attack that damages enemies and has a chance of doing a 'Deadly Strike' (33% instant $HP loss)
Changes - Has a set radiusExplosive Round
(Plasma Blaster) Fires a projectile that explodes on contact, damaging nearby enemies.
Changes - Bullets now explode in a radius and do popup
- No longer a press and hold power
- Faster draw and holster speed
- Now does fire damageCryo Barrage
(Rapid Fire) Fires cryogenic rounds in broad sweeps, slowing enemies. Puts out fires.
Changes - Slows enemies
- far more reliable at hitting targets
- puts out firesSapping Strike
Melee attack that increases Bishops powered energy damage for a time(does not apply to Sapping Strike). Drains batteries.
Changes - Applies damage buff to Bio Beam, Bio Blast, and BIG BANG
- More controlled and accurate strikeAcid Rain
(bombardment) Fires several acid rounds into the air. They then rain down radiation damage on nearby enemies.
Changes - does radiation damage over timeXtremesBIG BANG
Sucks in surrounding energy releasing it in an xtreme explosion of energy, nullifying enemy powers.
Changes - NoneSUPERCONDUCTER
Entire party spends no EP and takes no energy damage for a time.
Changes - NoneBoostsAbsorption
Absorbs a percentage of energy damage as HP gain and boosts Physical Resistance.
Changes - NoneEnergy Fury
Gives bonus energy damage to to Bishop's melee attacks.
Changes - Bug Fix (now applies to melee attacks as stated)
- Bug Fix (correctly adds the stated amount of damage)
- Now only applies to BishopPassivesEnergy Combat
Adds energy damage to all non-powered melee attacks.
Changes - Bug Fix (correctly adds the stated amount of damage)Gun Mastery
Increases damage and critical hit chance with all gun attacks.
Changes - NonePower Trip
Stored energy increases attack rating and movement speed.
Changes - Increases attack rating
- No longer increases energy resistance or defense ratingEnergized
Increases defense rating and energy resistance.
Changes - New AbilityMutant Mastery
Increases EP regeneration Rate Other Features
- Many minor changes to abilities that are not listed such as damage, EP cost, added sounds, improved effects, etc
- Features additional skins made by BaconWizard17
- Slight change in basic combos allows Bishop to chain jump slam to his pop-up move
- All passives require 3 less skill points
- Energy Fury, and Energy Combat are much more balanced
Big thanks to many community members for continued assistance and support!