Ceamonks890's Character Mods

Started by Ceamonks890, October 31, 2020, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dorpond, I think you misunderstood my last post.

I DON'T take character mod requests and even if I did (were the proper skins converted over), the Anti-Monitor is at the very bottom of my list (as I have NO interest in him as a character period and would work on literally anyone else if given the option). I'm not a skinner either, so your hopes for seeing him made by me are very misplaced.

Also, what on earth brought you to the conclusion that I'd make a New Year's gift mod? I make mods because there are plenty of characters I want to personally see playable at my own pace and rarely deviate from this creative direction as such.

Feel free to make the Anti-Monitor yourself once you've gotten back into modding proper Dorpond (as you'd be more likely to do him justice as a playable character than I ever could, considering you're actually a fan of him).

Cheers.

December 03, 2021, 01:32AM #136 Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 04:54PM by Ceamonks890
STARBOLT

A firmly dedicated member of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, the mysterious being known as Starbolt was granted incredible power over a mysterious form of flammable plasma energy through an unrevealed process on his homeworld.

This incredible power in hand to defeat whatever enemy stood in the path of the Empress, it unfortunately came with a terrible price and made him unable to ever have a wife or children to call his own.

His sworn duty to the Imperial Guard being all that he had left to live for now, Starbolt remains steadfast in dealing with any opposing force against the Shi'ar Empire.

Ultimately being among the traitors who allowed Deathbird to assume the throne of the Empire from Lilandra, he was swiftly defeated by a strike team of various heroes and mutually aligned villains far quicker than he had anticipated.

Struggling to get to his feet again after such a humiliating defeat, he rushes to quickly follow the strike team's steps in hopes of cutting them off, completely unaware of the very real lethal fate that awaited him and how far Deathbird was willing to go to retain her hold over the throne...

FEATURES:
-4 powers and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might and 100% immunity to fire damage
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and sound/voice file using his in-game MUA1 boss voice provided by Beau Weaver.
-Uses assigned number #48 (will clash with the Predator, Dark Beast and Captain Universe in mannequin)

BUGS:
-Starbolt's always-on passive visual effects only work as intended during gameplay and do not display in the menu at all. Getting rid of fxlevel coding for Starbolt's passive visual effects entirely, reveals that they glitch out while Starbolt is in the menu. As a result, his passive visual effects have been left disabled within the menu in the herostat code.

MOVESET:
1. Imperial Plasma: Starbolt flings two bolts of hot plasma from his hands, dealing fire damage to targeted enemies.
2. Imperial Heat: Starbolt generates an area-of-effect plasma blast from his body, dealing fire damage to surrounding foes.
3. (Special) Burning Hate: Starbolt gets increasingly agitated as flames start to spawn around him as a result of his unique physiology, dealing fire damage to any foes stupid to get close. Also adds increased fire damage to his regular attacks.
4. (Special) Destructive Tendency: Starbolt breathes hot flames from his mouth on enemies, igniting struck targets as they run around in desperation to put out the flames and recklessly set their own allies on fire during the scuffle.
5. (Xtreme) Raining Plasma: Starbolt raises his hands, generating vast plasma which rains down upon all enemies on-screen, dealing fire damage.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, icons etc
Raven Software- Starbolt model, HUD, effects, voice clips
Waggens7uP- Mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyggohqapew6b6r/Starbolt_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

December 03, 2021, 01:36AM #137 Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 01:39AM by Dorpond
Ok maybe i understand something wrong from you,sorry if i was looked as a fool.
You probably know what English it's not my native language and i can have some problems with writing.
I'm not big Anti-Monitor fan in DC comics Universe i like more various Lanterns and Batman.

Also want to ask you something..
Do you know where I can find templates for icons and huds ? (this can be very useful for me), I have found them but I cannot find them again (since i'm using smartphone to visit a forum and surfing forum its not easy for me)
thanks

P.S congrats on Starbolt mod
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

^Check out this section of Outsider's tutorial. It'll offer exactly what you're looking for- https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10705.msg198277.html#msg198277

Thaks a lot!

UPD since 30.11.2021
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.

December 03, 2021, 03:42AM #140 Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 03:46AM by Dorpond
I'm sorry for double-posting and maybe be annoying for you.
But i have question again...
How do you making mods so fast? If i'm remembering correctly i was developed Saint Walker mod around 2 months and it was not so easy..if this a something like a secret you can write me a an PM  ;)
Thank you in advance!

UPD since 30.11.2021

It's largely down to me having a lot of free time on my hands at present as a result of the current pandemic, with a lot of required powerstyle/talents code, audio and skin/weapon/item models already available for reuse in whatever powers I have in mind for a given character (with fellow modders such as UltraMegaMagnus, Amit Amir, Andersonbrazil, Outsider, BaconWizard17, Zignutus and many, many more kindly converting or making specific assets that I can then utilize in my own mods, with or without a bit of personal tweaking to better reflect a given character's original source material).

The vast majority of the steps required to make a character mod as outlined in Outsider's tutorial, are also very easy and quick for me to get through personally by this point (with the actual coding part taking me the longest to put together and even then, its usually not too much of a tedious slog to go through every time). Only elements that really hold me back from making specific characters I really want to make is again, the lack of relevant character and item/weapon models to bring them to life in MUA proper.

Also, feel free to join the community's Discord server when you get the chance Dorpond (as that's where everyone within the community is usually located at these days and we're all able to chat in real time there).

December 09, 2021, 09:38PM #142 Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 07:42PM by Ceamonks890
CHRIS NOLAN BATMAN

Originating from an alternate reality, this version of Bruce Wayne resided in a more grounded universe (where superpowers don't exist and all the villains rely on more conventional means to achieve what they can do in the primary DC Comics reality).

Going through the all-too familiar scenario of his parents being shot before his eyes in Crime Alley as a kid by a common mugger, he would eventually leave Gotham in adulthood to travel the world, in hopes of better understanding the mind of the common criminal.

Trained to his physical and mental peak whilst learning to come to terms with his fears and the events of his past, he would come to take up the mantle of his world's Batman and served as a symbol to inspire and deter his city's citizens against crime and corruption.

Ultimately, Bruce would succeed in his overall goal after many devoted years of crimefighting, the defeat of the Joker and the salvation of Harvey Dent's legacy giving Bruce all the more reason to finally retire and attempt to rebuild his life in a more rejuvenated Gotham City.

However, this dream was not to last as Bruce and his devoted butler Alfred found themselves visited by a strange group of unfamiliar, ridiculously costumed individuals who had arrived through a large portal generated within the depths of the Batcave (including a version of himself).

The strange heroes explaining why they were there before him now, Bruce would initially refuse to put on his Batsuit again, remaining firm in his stance that his Batman wasn't needed anymore.

Planning to walk away from that heroic path again in spite of the S suit-wearing 'Super' man and spandex-wearing 'Spider-Man's' words being so potent, Bruce would be stopped in his tracks by his alternate universe counterpart, pulling him aside from the others as he removed his own mask and explained why he continued to fight on in his own reality, getting back up in spite of many setbacks and emotional losses he had to endure over the course of his tenure.

Learning from the other Batman that there's more to being a hero than serving as an idea and that he had a responsibility to act for the sake of countless lives across limitless worlds (no matter how justified his reasons for retiring may be), Bruce let out a sigh and turned to Alfred.

Acknowledging the words of the other heroes, Alfred saw where they were coming from and understood the severity of the situation, but would respect whatever decision Bruce took.

Deciding to fight the good fight one last time, Bruce donned his Batsuit once more and with Alfred by his side, walked through the portal to a parallel Earth with the other heroes (unafraid of what lay on the other side).

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of leadership and cape glide
-6 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Christian Bale & Michael Caine's voices from the Batman Begins movie game.
-Uses assigned number #47 (will clash with Blue Marvel, Nightcrawler and Outsider's X-Men Arcade version of Nightcrawler in mannequin).

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses one minute of music from Batman Begins. I take no credit for the use of it.

BUGS:
-When using Power 5 (Swear to Me!), the cape glide model for both the regular suit and fear gas-induced form will appear briefly for a second above Nolan Batman's head, before immediately despawning. Unfortunate side-effect of skin segments when using form change powers, but its the most reliable option available.

MOVESET:
1. Batarang Barrage: Nolan Batman flings one of his trademark shuriken at a targeted enemy, dealing physical damage. Upgrade power to throw more Batarangs at once!
2. Shadow Strike: Nolan Batman uses his training under the League of Shadows to his advantage, anticipating an incoming enemy attack whilst striking a pressure point, leaving them stunned for a time.
3. Dark Knight Combo: Nolan Batman performs an impressive six-hit martial arts combo attack, dealing physical damage to struck foes.
4. Batplane Cover Fire: Nolan Batman presses a button on his suit, activating autopilot on his off-screen Batplane as it fires rubber bullets at enemies, dealing physical damage.
5. (Debuff) Swear to Me!: Nolan Batman uses a modified version of his Scarecrow's fear gas, tossing a smoke grenade-styled gadget to the ground as he seemingly changes into a monstrous bat creature before enemy eyes as they run away in fear of him. Nolan Batman's iconic film theme, Molossus, will play for a time upon activation of this power.
6. (Boost) Sonar Vision: Inspired by the Dark Knight film, Nolan Batman activates highly advanced sensors on his cowl, revealing nearby foes on the map as overall energy cost for powers is greatly reduced.
7. (Xtreme) HF Transponder: The environment seemingly darkens around Nolan Batman and his allies, as he activates a gadget on his person and calls in an army of bats to swarm surrounding enemies whilst proceeding to defeat them all during the blinding chaos, instantly knocking them out.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screen, icons etc
Andersonbrazil- Batman Arkham Origins Unused Worst Nightmare skin for Power 5
Blaw- Batman Cape Glide coding
Dat Mental Gamer- Custom texture for Dark Knight movie skin
Enigma- Grunt sound effect fixes
Julio Cabral- Batman Begins PS2 model
Outsider- Goku skin segment despawn code, assistance with fixing Power 5 functionality
SSJKratos- Mannequin
SuperMaster10- Batman Begins game League of Shadows skin & HUD
tubularspacedude- Batman Begins game Dark Knight comic and World's Greatest Detective skins, custom Dark Knight movie skin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5pvtrackwii49bj/Batman_%2528Chris_Nolan%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

December 20, 2021, 03:35AM #144 Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:23PM by Ceamonks890
RAZIEL

Soul Reaver 2, 100 years after Kain's refusal to sacrifice himself at the Pillars as its balance guardian for Nosgoth, Raziel having just acquired the elemental power of air for his Wraith Blade as he enters a mysteriously abandoned time-streaming device...

I had no choice but to act purely on blind faith. There was no way to tell what era this device was tuned to and I had neither the knowledge nor the means to set the machine myself.
I hesitated only briefly, then throwing the switch, I hurled myself into oblivion and relinquished my will to the hand of fate.

Waking from my brief temporal stasis, I stumbled out of that time-streaming chamber and found myself in a world that did not resemble the time of the Sarafan nor any other era of Nosgoth I was familiar with.

Great towers blinded the skyline, strange devices moved back and forth across a dark patched path and humans blissfully ignorant of any vampire plague, seemingly moved about their distracted lives, unafraid of what lay just outside their vision.

As I hid behind cover, I noticed a sorcerer of some kind battling with a demonic creature I had not previously encountered, not too far from my current position.

Unsure whether to intervene or retain my distance, I resolved to press on and retreat into the Spirit Realm, moving under the cover of generated shadows to explore the new era I now occupied, uninterrupted.

And while I was no closer to uncovering the mystery of the legendary Janos Audron, I knew somehow that I would find another way back to the period of the Sarafan crusade and obtain the answers I sought.
'Who you blue ghost?' boomed a monstrous voice to my left. 'You good guy or bad guy?'

'That depends on your definition of morality, green one,' I inquired back. 'Are you familiar with a vampire named Janos Audron?'

'Gah... Hulk not know. Hulk not good with names. But Magician may help blue ghost with problem. Follow Hulk. He know where Magician live!'

With no other choice, I resigned myself to following my new green friend to the site he specified, adjusting to the altered terrain within the Spirit Realm as I eventually stumbled across a portal and shifted back to the Material Realm, inside what the human described as a 'Sanctum Sanctorum'.

Confronted by the green monster in the flesh who was somehow able to see me and interact from within the Spirit Realm, I found myself introduced to the previously alluded human with a strong mastery of the mystic arts, possessing access to knowledge that would give Moebius a rival worthy of his energies.

Explaining my story thus far, I discovered there was no way this 'Doctor Strange' could send me back to Nosgoth's past immediately, my arrival coinciding with the formation of a very powerful legion to stop what they called 'The Masters of Evil', their plan I discovered being somehow related to the disruption which pulled me out of Nosgoth and onto a very different world unrelated to my own existential dilemmas.

Obligated to lend my free will for no other reason then to return to Nosgoth and resume my quest for Janos Audron, I joined this impressive legion, not entirely surprised to see Kain standing there in the Sanctum like a moth to a flame, as if he were already expecting me...

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, glide and 100% chance of resurrection
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Michael Bell's voice from the Legacy of Kain games.
-Uses assigned number #14 (will clash with Ms. Marvel and Katie Power in mannequin).

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses two minutes worth of music from the Legacy of Kain games. I take no credit for any use of these tracks.

SECRET MOVE:
Defying Possession (Grab an enemy then press light attack and heavy attack)- Inspired by cut content from the original Soul Reaver, Raziel uses this newly discovered power to possess an enemy's body to satisfy his own ends.

MOVESET:
1. Reaver of Souls: Raziel slashes at enemies with his wraith blade, dealing energy damage. Charge attack for max damage!
2. Howling Winds: Raziel taps into the Wraith Blade's air enchantment, creating a powerful whirlwind that knocks surrounding enemies into the air, dealing physical damage.
3. Petrified Earth: Raziel taps into the Wraith Blade's earth enchantment, leaping into the air before slamming the wraith blade into the ground, turning nearby foes into stone temporarily as physical damage is dealt.
4. Reaver Bolts: Raziel carefully positions his Wraith Blade arm and charges up a powerful energy projectile from his distinct weapon. Causes knockback to struck foes as energy damage is received.
5. Frosty Water: Raziel taps into the Wraith Blade's water enchantment, sending out a beam of ice which freezes enemies solid briefly. If frozen foes receive a critical hit, they shatter into pieces!
6. (Boost) Redeemer and Destroyer: Growing more confident in battle, Raziel's overall energy cost for powers is reduced for a time. When power is activated, either Raziel's iconic theme from Soul Reaver 1 (Information Society's Ozar Midrashim) or the main menu theme of Soul Reaver 2 (Ariel's Lament) will play.
7. (Special) Intangible Shift: The environment lighting changes to more of a green tint as Raziel partially shifts to the Spectral Realm, becoming completely intangible as he passes through solid matter with ease for a time. Press Jump button while idle to deactivate power!
8. (Xtreme) Incinerating Spiral: Raziel taps into the Wraith Blade's fire enchantment, spinning his arm in place to generate flames that damage surrounding enemies. Will distribute the soul energy of foes among Raziel's active teammates to restore their own vitality.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons etc
iammingy- Moon Knight Cape Glide coding
Tien shinhan- Ghost Rider Possession boost coding
UltraMegaMagnus- Raziel model, mannequin

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/10kx02ogm1f39f6/Raziel_%2528Legacy_of_Kain%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

Wow, what a cool character!

I had heard such good things about the Legacy of Kain games a really long time ago, but I never got around to trying them out. Perhaps this will convince me to finally give them a shot!

KAIN

Legacy of Kain Defiance, a mere few hours after Kain's younger self refused to sacrifice himself at the Pillars as its balance guardian for Nosgoth, Kain having just acquired the full power of the Soul Reaver through Raziel's sacrifice and temporarily halted the malicious intent of the mysterious 'Elder God'.

Now at last, the masks had fallen away. The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.
Most ironic of all, was the last gift that Raziel had given me: More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me.
The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion - hope.

Aware that there was nothing more to gleam from this era, I changed into a swarm of bats and flew back to the Sarafan Stronghold, the hidden time-streaming chamber of the recently deceased Moebius being my primary goal.

Naturally, the news of their master's death at the hands of a vampire did not go well with the surviving Sarafan forces, as they quickly fortified the stronghold in preparation for another vampire invasion.

It would have worked with any other vampire in Nosgoth, but I am no ordinary vampire. I am Kain, the Scion of Balance and there's nothing any mere mortal can do to stop me.

Dealing with this minor annoyance accordingly, I succeeded in gaining access back into the time-streaming chamber and manually set the dial for the era of my empire, pulling the switch as I immediately knew no more.

As I emerged from the time-streaming chamber, I immediately knew I hadn't returned to the post-apocalyptic wasteland of which I had come to associate with my strongarmed rule (this world baring no similarity to any era of Nosgoth I had witnessed in the countless Chronoplast visions over the many centuries).

Large towers rose into the distinctly pitch black sky, strange containers and lights surrounding every corner of the towers and there were humans running away in sheer terror from a threat I knew to not be myself.

Drawing the Soul Reaver from my back, I armed myself for any threat foolish enough to cross my path. What I discovered to be the source of mortal mass hysteria however, was not at all what I expected.

It was a vampire who looked much like how I did in my youth, but I sensed that this one was far different from any one particular vampire I had encountered previously across Nosgoth's history.
Even then, I knew he was not to be trusted.

'Who are you?' the white-skinned vampire responded. 'I've never seen you among my children before.'

'Children?' I retorted. 'You dare to compare me to an infant? I am my own being, you foul creature. You're a sloppy butcher and any vampire worth his power, knows not to jeopardize his presence by attacking mortals with such bloodletting.'

'You dare insult Dracula, king of all vampires!' Dracula responded. 'For that, I will have you bend to my will. Now, obey me!'

When this 'Dracula' attempted to infiltrate my mind and gain control over me, I merely laughed off his feeble attempt, having been reminded of a similar trick by my former lieutenant Marcus in another life.

'What?!' Dracula replied in shock. 'But how? No being has been able to resist the will of Dracula so easily.'

'What manner of creatures have you been utilizing your proclaimed gifts on?' I taunted nostalgically. 'Weak mortal fools with their minds full of commerce and dung? My mind is far too strong for your powers.'

'Very well then,' Dracula commented in frustration. 'If I cannot have you, then you must be slain right here. I cannot have anyone serve as a competitor to my rule.'

'Funny.' I stated as I positioned the Soul Reaver in a defensive combat stance. 'I could have promised you a place at my side in my own empire, but it would be a lie.'

'Attack him, my children!' Dracula called out to his allies. 'Tear him to pieces so that nothing of him survives.'

And as the brainwashed fledgelings swarmed towards my general direction, I raised the Soul Reaver offensively, defiantly shouting as I charged forward into battle. 'Vae Victis!'

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 5 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, leadership, 100% chance of resurrection, immunity to mind control and psychic damage
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Simon Templeman's voice from the Legacy of Kain games.
-Uses assigned number #55 (will clash with Gladiator and Silk in mannequin).

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses one minute worth of music from the Legacy of Kain games. I take no credit for the use of it.

REQUIRES:
-Three more skins based off his designs in Blood Omen 1, Blood Omen 2 and the cancelled game, Legacy of Kain: The Dark Prophecy.

MOVESET:
1. Energy Bolt: Utilizing a power he hasn't required since Blood Omen 1, Kain fires a powerful energy bolt from his hands, dealing energy damage to struck foes.
2. Cadaverous Slice: Kain pulls out the Soul Reaver sword, performing a lethal spin attack as he causes damage to all enemies within a specific distance. Charge attack for max damage!
3. Telekinetic Versatility: Kain uses his vast telekinetic power to lift an enemy with relative ease, flinging them away with disinterest as physical damage is dealt.
4. Dimensional Laceration: Kain activates the Dimensional Emblem on the Soul Reaver sword's hilt, using its incredible power to teleport between foes, slashing at them as physical damage is dealt.
5. (Boost) Slowed Reactions: Kain activates the Time Emblem on the Soul Reaver sword's hilt, slowing down time while he continues to move at normal speed for a time.
6. (Boost) Mist Form: Utilizing his trademark vampiric ability, Kain seemingly disappears as his body changes into innocent-looking mist. Boosts critical hit damage chances by 33%.
7. (Boost) Wolf Form: Utilizing a power he has not required since Blood Omen 1, Kain transforms into a wolf for a time (gaining access to increased strength and new attacks for a time while his battle theme from Blood Omen 2 plays).
8. (Special) Inspire Hate: Utilizing a power he hasn't needed since Blood Omen 1, Kain casts a spell which turns nearby enemies into allies for a time, until the spell's influence wears off.
9. (Boost) Repel: Utilizing a power he has not required since Blood Omen 1, Kain casts a spell which generates an energy barrier around him (deflecting projectiles whilst becoming completely invulnerable to physical damage for a time).
10. (Xtreme) Vae Victis: Utilizing one of his most powerful spells, Kain casts a spell which generates multiple bolts of lightning, dealing electric damage to all targeted foes.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons etc
Outsider- Werewolf by Night model for Wolf Form, assistance with fixing bugs
Raven Software- Blade Jumpsmash coding from Marvel Legends Prototype
UltraMegaMagnus- Elder Kain model, mannequin, Soul Reaver sword boltons

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tzrwpy5rcictnmo/Kain_%2528Legacy_of_Kain%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file

December 26, 2021, 06:33PM #147 Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 11:59PM by Ceamonks890
Everyone, all three cinematic Spider-Men have received some form of update. If you are already using them in your game, please download them again. Huge thanks to tubularspacedude for informing me of these!

MCU Spidey: An optional ninth skin to replace the Homecoming costume (Avengers Campus/What If?... Zombies) converted by BobbFett42/Cykal455 has been added to the xtras folder with its own hud to compliment it.
Raimi Spidey: Default Spider-Man 4 game models used in the position of Raimi Spidey's Classic and Black suits have been updated in relation to tubularspacedude's latter updates on the same skins.
Webb Spidey: Andrew Garfield's voice and sound files have had the vast majority of their audio significantly amplified, due to reports that they were far quieter than originally expected.

December 30, 2021, 05:01AM #148 Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 04:04AM by Ceamonks890
BULLY MAGUIRE

As my last mod of 2021, I present to you a mod no-one would have ever expected to see made... Bully Maguire himself!

Originating from an alternate reality that ran concurrently with the Sam Raimi Spider-Man film trilogy, this version of Peter Parker differs in the sense that he completely embraced the power his strange new black suit offered.
Unexpectedly, the granted power made this version of Peter Parker even more of a force to be reckoned with as he began to leap from one universe to the next, interfering in the original intended events of those worlds by teaching those individuals he deemed trash, a thing or two about religion and humility.

Despite claiming that it wasn't his problem to help others with their own issues (being capable of altering probability to suit his own needs if he thought it would be funny), being completely erased from existence altogether wasn't something the strange 'Bully Maguire' took kindly to being threatened with by Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil.

Seeing through his egotism that there was still strength in numbers (even for an overpowered being like himself), Bully Maguire initially laughs at Nick Fury's offer to help before plainly responding back with a straight-faced OK.

So beware all overconfident villains everywhere! Because if you happen to get on the bad side of Bully Maguire, he'll ensure to put some dirt in your eye and make sure it stings!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor, Web-Swinging and Theme Music
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using humorously-edited audio of Tobey Maguire's voice from the original Spider-Man film trilogy.
-Uses assigned number #39 (will clash with Professor X and Kenshi in mannequin).

DISCLAIMER: This mod uses three minutes of music from the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies. I take no credit for the use of them.

MOVESET:
1. Stings, Doesn't It?: Bully grabs an unlucky enemy with his legs, launching them away as they land on the ground humiliated, with physical damage dealt.
2. Pizza Time: Bully throws a pizza at enemies, dealing physical damage whilst decreasing their defense. Can throw multiple pizzas on higher levels!
3. Strong Focus on What I Want: Bully charges forward, physically damaging everything in his path.
4. Aaaaargh!: Bully lets out a very loud scream, striking enemies with incredible force that severely damages everything in his way.
5. Good Riddens: Bully flings stolen pumpkin bombs from Oscorp stored within his infinite pockets at enemies, exploding upon contact with targets. Mash button to keep attack going!
6. (Boost) Still Got the Moves: Bully humors his teammates and shares his limitless power with them, reducing energy cost of powers for a time.
7. (Boost) Hey Everyone: Bully humors his teammates and shares his limitless power with them, rendering himself and allies all completely invulnerable for a time.
8. (Xtreme) I Need That Money!: Bully jumps into the air and leaps down on multiple enemies, dealing major physical damage with a 100% chance for instant kill. Also boosts the damage potential of other teammate Xtremes by 100%.

CREDITS:
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screen, icons etc
asdfas- Bully Maguire sound assets, general ideas
Erik Lensherr- Ninja Turtles Pizza projectile model
Julio Cabral- Bully Maguire model
Cohollow, Crescendo, Enchlore, epicanddrgaon94 & tubularspacedude- General ideas
SSJKratos- Mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus- Custom dancing animations

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5i5sil5o04uuone/Bully_Maguire_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file

This is a hilarious and awesome mod! Amazing mod to close out 2021!