The first successful clone of Peter Parker created by the Jackal, Kaine eventually started to become deformed and mentally unstable as his condition continued to worsen from a flaw in the original cloning process.
Kept alive as a test subject, Kaine exceeded Miles Warren's expectations but would eventually leave his 'creator' and discovered his genetically inherited powers had been slightly amplified from his degenerating condition.
As time went on, Kaine would clash many times with his successor clone, Ben Reilly and his original genetic template, Peter Parker, as the events of the Clone Saga were brought to their long-winded and unsatisfactory end.
But while Kaine and Ben Reilly would make amends and go their separate ways (Ben having survived the attack against him and Peter by the long thought dead Norman Osborn and moving to Las Vegas as the Scarlet Spider once more), Kaine would still maintain a slight grudge towards Peter as he continued to find a cure for his genetic degeneration, no matter how much it would bring him into conflict with the original Spider-Man.
It was only through being accidentally thrown into a tank filled with a concentration of the Anti-Venom symbiote, that Kaine's condition would finally stabilize and leave him as much of a perfect clone as Ben Reilly was.
Provided with a modified version of Peter Parker's 'Big Time' costume after the events of Spider-Island by Madame Web and accepting the new powers granted to him by the mysterious being known simply as 'The Other', Kaine would leave New York himself and take up residence in Mexico as its local spider-powered hero.
Brought on board by his genetic brothers and the rest of the multiversal Web Warriors to stop the foretold machinations by Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil, Kaine is ready to prove himself as a brutal but ultimately well-meaning anti-hero as he swings into action...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, healing factor and Web-Swinging
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using Christopher Daniel Barnes' voice.
-Uses assigned number #49 (will clash with Odin, Living Monolith and Cassie Cage in mannequin).
1. Web Bullets: Kaine fires projectiles of organic webbing from the glands within his forearms, dealing physical damage over time. Mash button to keep attack going!
2. Sticky Ensnarement: Kaine fires webs from the glands within his forearms, stopping a struck foe in their tracks as damage is dealt.
3. Intimidating Pummel: Kaine rushes forward, tackling an enemy to the ground and punching them repeatedly without mercy, dealing physical damage.
4. Slinging Projectile: Kaine fires some webs on the ground, pulling himself back a bit before flying forward and kicking any enemies in his path. Charge attack for max damage!
5. Sting of Kaine: Kaine extends out his hard-to-spot venomous stingers from his forearms, performing a spin attack as poison damage is dealt to struck targets.
6. (Boost) Unrestrained Strength: Having no qualms with utilizing his full strength to usually very brutal results, Kaine's overall damage and speed is increased for a time.
7. (Boost) Sneaky Modifications: Utilizing the assigned settings of Peter Parker's original Big Time costume, Kaine becomes invisible as enemy damage dealt to him is decreased for a time. Also boosts critical hit damage chances by 33%.
8. (Xtreme) Mark of Kaine: Kaine leaps into the air, moving between enemies with impressive agility as he burns enemies with his unique hand deformities, dealing fire damage to all struck targets.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, loading screen, icons etc
CaiqueWebSlinger BR- Kaine Modern skin and HUD
Stickbro & tubularspacedude- Christopher Daniel Barnes Marvel Heroes voice clips
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c3nb5g45nxwe8mn/Kaine_%2528Scarlet_Spider_II%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file