THE PRINCE OF PERSIA'They say time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time and I can tell you... they are wrong.
Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am and why I say this; sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard...'
So I suppose we should start from the beginning. In what would be a quest which ultimately lasted seven whole years with many twists and turns, it began as all good stories do.
Honour, glory, betrayal, love, loss... it all occurred that fateful day in my youth when my father, King Sharaman and his army invaded India with relative ease, thanks to the treachery of a manipulative Vizier who betrayed his own people in the hopes of obtaining a share of the treasure, deep within the Maharajah's royal vaults.
What we could have never foresaw that day, was that tyrant playing us for fools and manipulated events for his benefit, using me as an unknowing instrument to release the dangerous 'Sands of Time' from a fantastical-looking hourglass and unleash untold horrors upon the kingdom of Azad, corrupting and changing every living thing it came into contact with.
And yet I would be one of only three survivors to be spared the corrupting influence of the Sands, with the Maharajah's beautiful & resourceful daughter, Farah and the Vizier himself still possessing that of flesh and blood.
Journeying with Farah across the castle to the Tower of Dawn, I grew ever closer to her along the way.
But in my fear-fuelled reluctance to immediately undo everything that had transpired and make it so these events never happened, I would ultimately lose her once before reverting time back to how it was before we ever attacked India, everyone returned to life with no memory of what happened besides myself, defeating the Vizier when he attempted to take the life of Farah while I explained everything that had happened to us in an alternate time.
From then on, I went on further adventures and saved other mystical kingdoms from all sorts of threats, including plants, demons & spirits (but never without great sacrifice for those I had come to care a great deal for each time).
However, it was a great war I accidentally started between Persia, India and Aresura in my haste to avoid being pursued by an unstoppable creature called the Dahaka for cheating predestined fate in Azad, that I decided to no longer hold back in striking down anyone or anything that stood in my way and proceeded to distance myself from many I held dear, in order to stay safe.
As I learned of the Island of Time's existence through a reliably wise old man, I crossed the unforgiving seas in the hopes of stopping the Empress of Time, Kaileena, from creating the Sands completely and therefore erasing the Dahaka permanently from the timeline.
Notwithstanding the revelation that killing Kaileena was what led to the creation of the Sands in the first place and having to travel across time while wearing the Mask of the Wraith in order to afford me another chance to set things right in my favour, I came to better understand that she and I were not so different, choosing to instead spare her life when bringing her to the present time and finally slaying the foul beast that had caused me so much torment with her aid.
With the Dahaka now finally defeated, we left the island together on a newly-built vessel in order to return to Babylon, the trip expected to last several weeks as we spent many hours getting to know one another as allies-in-arms, rather than the unforgivable enemies we had viewed ourselves as before.
At the same time, I could not imagine what would eventually materialize in front of us next as a strange portal opened in the middle of our path across the vast ocean and successfully pulled our ship into it, able to do nothing but watch in looming horror as we knew no more...
-4 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-Ability of 50% chance of resurrection (Sand Recall)
-2 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Robin Atkin Downes' voice from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Uses assigned number #89 (will clash with M and Diamondback in mannequin).
-Skins based off his appearances in Sands of Time & Two Thrones
1. Free Form Slash: The Prince pulls out the Water Sword and performs a charged spin attack, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies.
2. Confident Brutality: The Prince performs a deadly, multi-hit attack with his two swords, dealing physical damage.
3. Deadly Throw: The Prince throws out several daggers in a spread pattern, dealing physical damage to struck threats.
4. Wind of Fate: The Prince releases a powerful radial blast that utilizes the Sands of Time, dealing damage to surrounding enemies as they're knocked back from the blow.
5. (Boost) Hardened Warrior: Refusing to give up in the face of overwhelming odds, The Prince lets out a battlecry as attack speed and damage output is increased for entire team.
6. (Boost) Potential Outcome: The Prince suddenly has a vision of a possible future thanks to the Sands of Time, revealing the positions of nearby enemies on the map as his chances for dealing critical hits are increased.
7. (Boost) Eye of the Storm: The Prince uses the Sands of Time to slow down everything around him, allowing the Prince to react to events much more quickly.
8. (Xtreme) Ravages of Time: The Prince utilizes his most powerful Sands of Time ability, increasing his natural speed significantly while everything else flows at normal speed, the game's lighting turning blood red as he moves between foes and slices them with his swords, dealing heavy damage before the power wears off shortly afterward.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons etc
UltraMegaMagnus- Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Sandwraith skins, Light & Water Sword boltons from Warrior Within
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54f0h010b9mscv3/The_Prince_of_Persia_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file