Stryfe is the villain who got me into Marvel when I was a kid. I saw him on the cover of some comics at the grocery store in the early 90's and thought he was so cool-looking
. When I saw there wasn't a mod of him, despite him being in XML2 as a boss, I knew he would become my first mod.
I designed him with lots of utility and power in mind, given that he's the clone of Cable with more raw power to spare, thanks to not being infected with the techno-organic virus. Given Stryfe's upbringing by Apocalypse and his cruelty, he feels empowered when he hurts enemies, replenishing a small portion of his EP with every attack. To balance this out, he has generally higher EP costs and lower EP regeneration from his passive.FEATURES
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-5 skins with HUDs and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #50.MOVESET
1. Terrorkinesis: Telekinesis with fear.
2. Kinetic Rush: Charge tackle that stuns.
3. Concussive Blasts: Projectile attack; charge for more blasts.
4. Mind Melt: Radial attack that causes bleeding and stuns/nullifies.
5. Psionic Blast: Mental beam attack with a chance to kill.
6. X-Cutioner's Rage: Immobilizes enemies and causes bleed. Can drain health.
7. Force of Will: Powerful radial attack that can convert and then kill.
8. (Xtreme) Legacy Virus: Causes massive damage over time and slows.
9. (Boost) Telekinetic Force Field: Protective barrier.
10. (Boost) Psychic Enhancement: Speeds up team and adds mental damage to melee attacks.CREDITS
Julio Cabral (Cable)
UltraMegaMagnus (MFF Stryfe)
Additional thanks to BaconWizard17
Special shout-out to Ceamonks890 for original voice acting on Stryfe, it's incredibly impressive!
Another shout-out to Hemlot for walking me through voice and sound file creation!
Additional thanks go to Cohollow for trouble-shooting with me on Stryfe's powerstyle
And to BaconWizard17 for walking me through so many things on my first mod
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/yg8o5q6dfcfuyzz/Stryfe+Mod+(Ninja+Kyden).zip/file