Spider-Man 4 and beyond

Started by Lord Frankie, October 07, 2007, 12:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 17, 2007, 02:14PM #30 Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 02:17PM by The Boy Sanga
All this stuff i have to say is according to un-reliable sources (wikipedia/imdb):

# Someone from a previous spider-man film (not sure if its all or just 3) who died is supposedly coming back

#Carnage and Lizard are the new villains (although I think Carnage might only be there as part of all the fan boys trying to pressure marvel into including him - like they did with venom apparently) - personally i dont think half the carnage fans have even seen much of him

#Tobey will do it if Sam Rami does it

#Sam will do it if Kirsten and Tobey do it

#Sony has the rights for another 3

#Jake Gylenhal is in the running for the next spidey (to replace tobey)

I can guarentee you that not of the information i gave then was reliable so wheter or not its true, i don't know

BUT

#A venom story may be in the pipeline

#The first 86 pages from a suggested spidey 4 script is on imdb (but i think it may be a fan boys)

I'm still waiting for the Captain Britain movie (Marvel, if you're reading, I'll do it for next to nothing  :runaway:)

How in the world could a Venom/Carnage story work.  It was destroyed at the end of 3.

According to the IMDB forums there's countless as to how the symbiote could survive - some are quite impressive at how they clutch at straws (Cassidy Breaking into Conners lab and wearing the sample kept there)

October 17, 2007, 03:40PM #33 Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:13PM by iammingy
Some geneticist obtained a tiny fragment of the dying Venom symbiote. He managed to sequence the genome of the symbiote and reconstruct it from his gene library.  Then, he injected the genome into some species of bacteria he found on a meteorite and prayed for it to incorporate Venom's genome into its own genome.
....A few months later....
....thunder and lightning, raining, etc....
The bacteria-Venom hybrid "evolved" into the Carnage symbiote and left the lab through the sewage system.... @_@

nice, that would be a sweet story line if they actually use it. Did you just come up wioth that or did you find that out on some website

October 17, 2007, 06:09PM #35 Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:27PM by armored captian america
i think the plot shood go like this.
peter parker and marry jane get marred, after the wedding peter go's to docter.conners lab and finds a note, the note sess.
:note:peter i em sorry im not here, derring a exsperramant to give me back the arm i lost it ternd me in to a monster:
peter then looks in to conners file's he find exsperrament to his dna then peter poots his soot on then all of  asoddenly the lizard bosting and attacks peter wile in the shadow wachiss venom watting to strike peter.
wile peter and docter.conners fight bolth drip blood in the peace of the symbiote and then they bolth hit a mutashun ray that hit the symboite and bring it to life, the symboite peace exscaps to freeddom.
derring the battle peter exscaps and gose home, wile the lizard  still romes new york, venom follose the symboite peace to the jail findding cletus cassady and then bondding with him.
giving birth to carnage, then venom greet the new symboite but carnage attacks venom, venom exscaps to conners lab and then hits the mutashun ray then mutat's him.
then peter meet up with his friend felicia hardy, wen felicia get home i sciencetist hoo helpet make captian-america bring felicia to nick-fury, nick tells her that her father noise the super-soilder-serum.      
felicia then be come the black-cat, she meet spider-man on the rooftop of the dialy-buaggle, they fight but are interrupded by the lizard and carnage, the black-cat and spider-man team up with each other and then venom appears mutated.
then spider-man froes carnage of the dialy-buaggle, then he go's for venom, venom is beetting then retreat to safty, then docter.conners is cayord.
:the-ending:          
carnage lase in a cacoon, then he spawned a new symbiote toxin.
:spider-man 5:
:villains:kingpin,carnage,venom still mutated,mysterio,vulture:
:heroes:spider-man,scarlet-spider,black-cat,silver-sable,prowler,toxin:
:sort-time-villains:prowler and toxin:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: PackerFan8459 on October 17, 2007, 06:04PM
nice, that would be a sweet story line if they actually use it. Did you just come up wioth that or did you find that out on some website

I made it up.......................... :rofl:

wow, u just made that up iron Fist. That was pretty good. Armored Capt. America that is a sweet story line, but ito sounds a little cheesy tho, but its good.

i would like 100% to see new gobby  to in sm4.I liked the one who played harry he was so cool
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

i had an idea for spider-man 5 movie.
:the-heroes:spider-man,the scarlet-spider,black-cat,
prowler,the silver-sable,and toxin:
:villians:kingpin,mysterio,venom,carnage,vulture:
:sort time villians:prowler and toxin:

i all so have some more idea's for a spider-man 5 movie.
:well for starter's there is some serprises for my spider-man 5:
:spider-man mutates to man-spider, yes man-spider:
:scarlet-spider terns to spider-carnage, yes carnage-spider the monsteriss spider-clone:
:and doc-oc at the end of this movie with mysterio so in the next movie they can form the sinister-six:   

at the end of my spider-man 5 movie plot carnage and the vulture get's killed by the kingpin and mysterio find doc-oc so he can form the sinister-6 and kingpin get a 6 year sentint's to jial.
here's my spider-man 6 movie sinister-6 member's.
:sinister-6 member's:
:mysterio:
:doc-oc:
:venom:
:hobgoblin:
:scorpion:
:rhino:
:member that were considderd to be:
:kingpin:in jial for 4-year's:
:vulture:deceased:
:carnage:deceased:
:greengoblin:deceased:
:shocker:
:electro:
:hydro-man:
:heroes member to be considderd:
:prowler
:blackcat:
:silversable:
:spider-man:
:toxin:
:scarlet-spider:
:new-goblin:
:honnararry heroes:
:lizard:
:morbius:
:kraven the hunter:
:sandman:
:well i no the lizard, morbius, kraven the hunter, and sandman are bad-guy's but i considder them honnararry-hero's: 

damn u thought out 5 and 6 and 4 isnt even here yet. Nice

October 25, 2007, 06:55PM #43 Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 07:04PM by armored captian america
thank packerfan8459.
:off toppic:o and aboat the spelling i em bad at spelling.
o and as i side note i em still working on 5 and 6 plot, o and 7,8,9,10,11,and 12 are still in the work's.
in 7 kingpin get out of jail.

:my spider-man 5 movie plot:
:my plot:part-1:
spider-man and blackcat on patroll in the city when they here a bank alarm go of, the vulture rob's the bank blackcat chases after the vulture.
but before spider-man can follow her nickfury calls spider-man to the hellacarrear to tell spider-man that carnage is still alive and has spawned a new symboite.
while the kingpin's watch is blackcat chase vulture, the kingpin recroot a young-ganster and make him PROWLER.     
plot to be continude.