Lizard, Domino, Prof. X, Sabretooth, Storm, and more,(MUA/XML2)

Started by Norrin Radd, October 26, 2007, 08:15PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: cvc on September 13, 2008, 12:56AM
Wow,love that Electro great art work thanks. (Now death to those Super heroes or at least major pain)
Quote from: BliZZ on September 13, 2008, 09:25AM
Thanks. Looks great :rockon:
Thanks  :)

Storm TAS released see first post for link. This is an MUA only skin (sorry xml2'ers). Also this is just a recolor of the existing Storm skin from the game.

Such detail! Wow!

And I've always wondered: what does TAS stand for? The Amazing Spider-Man?

Even though it's only a recolor, it still looks so nice... Thanks!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Thanks,

Sabretooth TAS released, see first post for link. This one is MUA/XML2 compatible

QuoteWhat's wrong punk, can't take care of you're woman?

Quote from: Venom on September 15, 2008, 12:24AM
The Animated Series , Midnight.

Thanks Venom. Is it the one with Jubilee and Bishop and Gambit?

I just rented a couple DVD's. That's why I thought a couple of those skins looked familiar.

Typically speaking when most folks talk about 'The Animated Series' they mean either the 1990's X-Men or the 1990's Spider-Man, even though both have had multiple cartoon series.

Professor X TAS 2 pack released. See first post for link. The chair version is MUA only, the no chair version is MUA/XML2 (note that you may get black dots because it is a XML2 PC skin). The belt is a bit offsetting, but it doesn't bother me too much.

To switch this skin for the Prof. X NPC, rename profx_chair_TAS.igb to 3901.igb (make a backup of your 3901.igb first)