Most Disappointing character(s)

Started by cavillac, December 11, 2007, 10:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
HAHAHAHA Poor NightWing thats a hell of a roadrash I got a kick out of that.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on June 01, 2008, 09:20PM
HAHAHAHA Poor NightWing thats a hell of a roadrash I got a kick out of that.

Yeah, having Ghost Rider riding his bike in general might not be that interesting, but it would be really(!) cool if anyone can make an Xtreme like that for Ghost Rider in MUA!!! Hopefully, we can see something like this in MUA2...hehe

Quote from: Teancum on May 29, 2008, 03:26PM
Daredevil and Ghost Rider rock hard.  You just gotta know how to use em.
i love to play as DD!

all of his moves can break thru sheilds.......

They could have done better than Invisible Woman powers. :storm:

Luke Cage was hired by Mr. Fan to substitute for the Thing when he lost his powers back in the 70's.
Cage teamed up with the Defenders to fight the Wrecking Crew back then as well. That probably why they gave them dialogue.
And back when they were making the game, there was a lot of talk about a Luke Cage movie. I guess they felt that it would boost sales.

I think that Ghost Rider was disappointing because they could of add better powers and Storm they they could have made her powerful. :storm:

:blade: is one of my favorite Marvel characters, which is why I was disappointed by his moveset. For a half-vampire who fights dark villains alongside Ghost Rider, and uses guns with ultraviolet radiation to burn vampires to a crisp, I just thought he should have been more powerful.

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 23, 2013, 06:54PM
I think that Ghost Rider was disappointing because they could of add better powers and Storm they they could have made her powerful. :storm:

MUA Lovers booster for storm is hot. At level hard she has a move that clears out the whole room and stomps out bosses like mash on potatoes.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 28, 2013, 06:11AM
MUA Lovers booster for storm is hot. At level hard she has a move that clears out the whole room and stomps out bosses like mash on potatoes.

I am a fan of MUALover's boosters :D And I have all boosters installed on their respective characters. I rarely use Invisible Woman before until MUALover made an awesome booster  :wiggle:

Agreed i love his boosters, although i think they have the "4th slot" problem where the character on the last slot doesnt function properly...i however fixed this problem because i refuse to give up the boosters...I only play three man teams lol

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

January 28, 2013, 08:45AM #100 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:50AM by MUALover
So sorry for going off-topic lol, but..

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 28, 2013, 06:11AM
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on January 28, 2013, 07:38AM
I am a fan of MUALover's boosters :D And I have all boosters installed on their respective characters. I rarely use Invisible Woman before until MUALover made an awesome booster  :wiggle:

Thank you, my friends. Your comments makes me cry, and wanted to make more boosters :)

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 28, 2013, 07:41AM
Agreed i love his boosters

Thank you :)

although i think they have the "4th slot" problem where the character on the last slot doesnt function properly...i however fixed this problem because i refuse to give up the boosters...I only play three man teams lol

I analyzed the problem that the 6th and 7th power on any of my booster (any characters) that caused the problem. I should analyze this further.. ;)

Get back on the topic :

My list so far :
- Blade
- Black Panther
- Daredevil
- Elektra
- Ronin
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Agreed i love his boosters, although i think they have the "4th slot" problem where the character on the last slot doesnt function properly...i however fixed this problem because i refuse to give up the boosters...I only play three man teams lol

This usually happens to me whenever I'm in the 2nd checkpoint in Heli as well as 2nd and 3rd checkpoint in Omega. Whenever this happens, I'd just go for a 3-man team just like what you did :D

Quote from: MUALover on January 28, 2013, 08:45AM
So sorry for going off-topic lol, but..

Thank you, my friends. Your comments makes me cry, and wanted to make more boosters :)

I analyzed the problem that the 6th and 7th power on any of my booster (any characters) that caused the problem. I should analyze this further.. ;)

Get back on the topic :

My list so far :
- Blade
- Black Panther
- Daredevil
- Elektra
- Ronin

I do hope to see more from you :D

And yes, back to the topic... Black Panther's moveset is quite dissapointing in a way because -- I dunno. It's just that it doesn't fit him well :| Thanks to a booster made by Broly, I think he's more faster and deadlier  :runaway:

Ironman.... I could never find a good reason to use him. Yeah Energy Reroute is great but I only use powers when I need to. I focus more on Melee combos mixed with the powers to deal the most damage possible while gaining Xtreme meter.

Blade and Elektra, those are the only two i never, ever use, bad experiences playing as them and they have too much trouble staying alive.

Doesnt help that i dont care about Elektra and i dont like blade, they shoulda picked Morbius, i guess he would be way more fun to play.

About Luke Cage, i dont have anything against him, good char all around, the only problem with him is the fact that he was conceived as a blaxploitation hero,  you end up with a feeling that they simply  wanted him the game so we would have a big bald badass black dude to play as.

I've got XML1 and 2 on my original X-Box, as well as 2 copies of MUA, The 360 Gold Edition and I picked up the pc version because I wanted to try my hand at modding it a bit.
Keeping that all in mind I'd have to say that the most disappointing ones for me are Nightcrawler and Colossus.

I really miss  :nightcrawler:'s original Teleport Flurry that didn't put a one hit cap on targets, especially considering his new power that hits a single opponent multiple times won't even work on LTs and bosses. Other than that I've got no probs with him, and he's usually in the 1st slot on almost every team I create.

:colossus: because regardless of where I put his stat points he just can't seem to take (and shrug off) the same amount of punishment that he was capable of in the earlier game.
That coupled with my disappointment over the fact that he can no longer clap his hands once or twice and clear out an entire room. Yeah it may have been a heavily over-powered in XML1, but considering how much fun it was I didn't care. It just made me laugh watching everything go flying away to their doom whenever I used it. I still include him on probably about half of my teams in MUA, but it just seems to me that Colossus in MUA is the watered-down "lite" version of the previous Colossus incarnations. *shrug*

Aside from those two...

Thing (He just can't seem to take a hit in MUA. Probably the squishiest "tank" I've ever seen, which I find extremely surprizing since he's supposed to be one of the hardiest characters in the mainstream Marvel continuity.)

Electra (Never really liked her anyhow so her inclusion in this game just makes me go "Eh".)

Mr. Fantastic (He's just really boring to me in this game. Dunno why.)

Black Panther (Eh.)

Blade (Eh.)