Shard/Longshot/Polaris/X23/Shadowcat/Angel/Banshee/Domino Mods Released

Started by Norrin Radd, January 21, 2008, 05:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
cant wait to play as then,look prety good (i realy wanna see Silver Surfer as Polaris minion)
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

man man :P so how is shadowcat goin man :P sorry to push you but i need her for live lol :P any news about those 3 xmen chars?

The 3 mods are almost done, just some minor changes need to be done. I'm not sure when I'll be able to have 'em complete, but it should be soon

I'm really looking forward to playing with Shadowcat! Now if only you could do Husk and Northstar *hint hint* :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

June 20, 2008, 07:14AM #79 Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:37AM by Norrin Radd
Polaris mod released, see first post for link. Since she uses XML2 Magneto powers don't expect anything too unique. Thanks to the person who extracted scarlet witch voice sounds from xml2 x_voice. I used Scarlet Witch's voice since I don't use her on my team, so may as well put the voice to use. For the power sounds, she uses the same sounds as Magneto did in xml2.

Thanks for all the new mods that came out! So many new stuff to check out after my one-week vacation in Borneo. :)

Shadowcat mod released. See first post for link. Also thanks to nodoubt_jr for noticing that some files were missing in the x23 rar file. They have been included and re-uploaded.

Awesome Norrin, can't wait to try Shadowcat out.  Thanks for the time and effort put into all of these.  If I didn't have to take an exam that determined my life on Monday, I'd be playing right now.

Ohhh man!!!!! shadowcat !!!!! nice nice i have been waiting for this so long ago :P lol i know i'll be a great mod :D thanx

Shadowcat! My dream ever since I heard about XML1 has now been fulfilled!

Thanks! :D

Shadowcat's basic claw attack does over 300 damage every single time.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Norrin -

Great job, as always! The mods are extremely high quality. What animations did you use for Shadowcat in the menu? Those are cool.

Two things I noticed:
1) The body/mind/strength stats in the herostat are inflated for both X-23 and Shadowcat.
2) All three do the same "default" punch attack on the grabsmash. Was that intentional?

Aside from those "minor" things, these are excellent mods!

Thanks for the heads up on those problems, i'll try to fix them right away. for the grabsmash punch question, yes they were meant to be the same

Updated shadowcat and x23 based off Cates and Dihan's comments (same links as before). Shadowcat's claw attack should work properly now.

Thanks for pointing these out