Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Something really strange is that they've already showed at least 4 episodes in my country... even though most shows take at least 3-6 months before they air here (as an example, Spectacular Spider-Man's been out for just 2 or 3 episodes more than Wolverine and the X-Men).

So far, there are good things and bad things. The thing that bothers me the most is that Wolverine takes the role of the leader, which among other things goes against the typical Wolverine behavior of being the one who doesn' trust new members, or goes his own way, etc.

Wolverine even said in the second episode that no one wants to join because he's the leader.

What time and day does each episode air in Canada anyway? I want to put it down on my mental list of what to keep tabs on - alongside Heroes and the such.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 15, 2008, 12:33PM
Yeah, I've seen it twice, haha, last saturday and this saturday. It made me want to watch more.

I knew it... because you are an X-fan!!! :D

Quote from: Dihan on September 15, 2008, 05:33PM
Wolverine even said in the second episode that no one wants to join because he's the leader.

What time and day does each episode air in Canada anyway? I want to put it down on my mental list of what to keep tabs on - alongside Heroes and the such.

It's aired on Saturdays at 7pm (Pacific Tiime/Eastern Time) on YTV.

Thanks. I'm assuming there have been two episodes so far?

Anyway I can watch the third episode? I alredy have seen the first two.

The third episode is out. I'm actually quite enjoying this, it's a nice little show. If it weren't for that awful looking Iron Man cartoon that's in the pipeline, I'd say Marvel animation was actually good again thanks to this and SSM.

Emma Frost is EXACTLY how I imagined her to be. The only character who's getting irritating is Wolverine - what with all the "Charrrles" stuff every few minutes.

i think that wolvie is realy awsome in this cartoon and steve blum is doing a great job as a vo actor for him
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I REALY like this cartoon, but Emma's voice isn't how I imagined it, and I know this is a kids cartoon, but she seems less .... b!tchy, like, she is too caring.
I've seen the last few episodes in Spanish (EURGH! I NEED TRANSLATIONS) and they are realy cool.
Storm and Kitty need more attention, and I know Logan is the leader, but they need episodes focuesed on one person other then him, time to time, like a Beast one.

Ok, this is kinda weird. Wolverine is a leader, not Cyclops. Oh yeah. I saw him fight Hulk in a Trailer.

I really want to watch this series. Which channel can you usually find it?

I've downloaded the first 9 episodes so far. They are already airing in Canada, so the torrents are online. Episode 9 was on this week and it totally rocked. I like that this series has had so many cameos so far, and even if only seen for a few minutes utilizes lots of different mutants. I was all sorts of excited to see Magma a few weeks ago, and Hellion and Firestar in this past weeks episode. Hell last week had Psylocke get a beat down from Emma. She took her out in about 5 seconds flat. Gotta love it. 

Some fantastic person uploaded all 12 episodes on Youtube, watched em, loved em :)

When is the rest airing?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

A different TV station has acquired the rights a while ago so the English versions will be broadcast from the beginning sometime in the next few months.

So far this is terrible. I've seen 12 episodes and Cyclops, Storm & co have done absolutely nothing and have hardly appeared. Errrr I'm so SICK & TIERD of Wolverine hogging everything as if it wasn't bad enough he hogged the screen time in all the x-men movies. Give the others a chance. THANK GOD 4 EMMA FROST though.

So far X-Men Evolution was the BEST x cartoon followed by the 92 Animated series. This new one has BIG shoes to fill. I take my x-men very seriously