Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
really!!! XD sux a LOT
watched the first season and loved it. Was looking forward
to second and deadpool would have been awesome feature
to it .... *sigh* ...

Beacuse they couldnt work out financial issues with their financier thats what wikipedia says at least...

My Avatar is from the facebook page trying to save the show, they have a couple thousand people signed up already. Man i hope Marvel doesnt kill the show.

FACEBOOK- 5,000 to save WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN

Can you post me a link to that Facebook stuff, please?

If they cancel it, I'mma cry. Though I have to get onions first :P

Actually liked the cartoon. Still eager to see more seasons.

Me too. Seriously, it started to become really interesting.

What a pity if they cancel it, I was really looking forward to watch it =/

It's already been cancelled

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/c2e2-2010-marvel-animation-100417.html
"Fan asks about Wolverine and the X-Men Season Two. They have "unfortunate news". They were unable to work out the financing for the show with their financing partner, and will not be moving forward. "

A petition wont really help, if people want to save it they are going to have to race money for the financing :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

the financing partner should fire some personnel just for the show's financing :P (sorry if I offend anyone it's just a joke, geesh :P)

I liked the first season too...hope they change their mind and make some more...  ;D ...I was wondering...which series did you like more, this or x-men evolution?

This one. Evolution lacked a lot of proper action, which this one has in only one season lol.

in this one I don't like Storm's hair...it looks  :eek: ...but I like the others  :D