Wolverine and the X-Men - cartoon trailer

Started by iammingy, February 04, 2008, 09:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will always prefer Evolution to the 90's one. Too many things annoyed me about the 90's show like Fox's heavy censorship and the ridiculous fight sequences but this Wolverine and The X-men one is shaping up to be okay. I'mma give it another chance methinks. Just finished watching episode 18 and it was amazing. However they've turned Storm into a weakling which i don't like. Best character by far in the show is Emma Frost.

Yes, I love the show, I really do, but Storm is such a Female Cat it's unbelievable, it's like all that villains do is attack Storm, and all that she does is fly up in the air gets struck by something and falls down -_-

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

February 28, 2009, 03:18PM #47 Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 11:36PM by Venom
I just found out today that were I live Wolverine and the xmen is on the free-to-air TV service and not that service that I pay to watch :(

what do you mean? you have cable but you can't watch public networks? never heard of that before
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I have cable and I can watch public networks , I just never watch the public networks and miss out when finaly a good show comes is put onto the public networks because I never watch them.

I just found out that Wolverine and the X-Men is on daily here in the UK at 1pm on the CBBC channel... I can't watch it today because of school, though. At least I can watch it afterwards on the BBC iPlayer.

I'm currently up to episode 20.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

March 05, 2009, 07:03PM #51 Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:08PM by Bobdrakke
90s ver is the best for me more close and real to the comics though it still had plot holes.

So far 90s ver, imo had the best animation until season 5. Juggernaut looks like a Juggernaut not just a body builder like in xmenevo and wolverine and xmen.

Phoenix/dark Saga, Time Fugitives, One Mans Worth, Days of Future Past, Beyond Good and Evil are some of the best episodes.

Also voice acting is better Wolverine, Sabretooth and definetly Apocalypse comes to mind.

Dihan do they repeat one episode everyday for the week? as everyday a new ep they would finished this series within a month.

There's a new one everyday.

I hope this would come to Finland too, but that's probably not going to happen... :(
So I'll just have to watch it on youtube, which sucks because the screen is so small
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

There are two episodes left to be shown in the UK. I was waiting for Emma to go turncoat on the X-Men.

The series has just finished in the UK and I'm really sad Emma Frost exploded into millions of shards of diamond...

Though Cyclops does look quite dashing in his Age of Apocalypse uniform.

Quote from: Dihan on March 12, 2009, 08:22AM
The series has just finished in the UK and I'm really sad Emma Frost exploded into millions of shards of diamond...

Though Cyclops does look quite dashing in his Age of Apocalypse uniform.

I know, but she did it because she was a true hero, protecting all of those who she loved (Cyclops and the xmen), I hope Emma return in the second season and her relationship with Cyke be exprored.
But it's so sad :(
But for me she was the most interesting character in all the series :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 12, 2009, 08:40AM
I know, but she did it because she was a true hero, protecting all of those who she loved (Cyclops and the xmen), I hope Emma return in the second season and her relationship with Cyke be exprored.
But it's so sad :(
But for me she was the most interesting character in all the series :)

Yes, I have to admit she is fantastic in the show, she always made me laugh, haha :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

QuoteYes, I have to admit she is fantastic in the show, she always made me laugh, haha

I know she's so sarcastic and cold and amazing, she really looks like her comic counterpart:)

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Emma was the true STAR of the whole show