What do YOU want in a sequel?

Started by jonchang, February 10, 2008, 12:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yay, BliZZ has returned! How is your wrist?

Also, a intro were you start with one hero, but you get all the way to six during the first part. Like you start with Captain America, you race down a street, Spidey joins, go up a building, Wolvey joins, go further up, get Iron Man, etc.

Also, with the 6 characters, a thing that allows you to swap a character for another. For example, you got Spidey, Mr fantastic, deadpool, Captain Marvel, Rogue, and Moon Knight. Deadpool is nearly dead and he can't heal with baddies beating him. You press a button and you change out one character for another! That way, characters can heal and you get four playable at a time!

Also, better character class. I mean, Spidey, Deadpool, Daredevil, and Black Panther are agile warriors, yet they move very similar to bigger characters.

And put Red Sonja
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

mmh.. wall climbing? (4 spider-man/nightcrawler/toad etc)

I want also a Pc verion. :P
Solo quiero que salga para Pc. :P
Voglio che esca per Pc. :P
PS: Maybe they understand me, i want for pc. :P

Luciano! Che attività oggi! ^_^ Speriamo!

anyhow,
*tries to enter in their minds* ---makeapcversion-makeapcversion-makeapcversion-makeapcversion---

XD well, jokes apart, it would be dumb not to make it for pc... it's just more money... (or am i too optimist? is there a negative side?)

...Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion????   wtf?
"Marvel: Civil War"   would have been ok. meh...

back on topic. i see from the few seconds of the teaser that the graphics have improved a lot! Looks like the models are more detailed, it's not just a bumpmap job.
that's what i want in a sequel! ^_^

p.s. hope my pc can handle the super-ultra-extra-yadda-yadda-mega graphics... if it ever comes out for pc

OMG!!!! Lord Magneto knows Italian! Wow, he has language skills.

Sorry, I kinda strayed off-topic there. Good thing this forum doesn't have post counts. :P

A better name :D , Pc version , more costumes for each character , More levels and heaps more characters .

Curse : Their is post counts 2118 for you

Yes, I know. However, this board does not have an increase in post count.

Back on topic: Do you think fusion powers are a good idea?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 16, 2008, 07:21AM
Yes, I know. However, this board does not have an increase in post count.
Back on topic: Do you think fusion powers are a good idea?
Forgot about that lol .
The only place I think its good in is the xtremes but they should just have xtremes and when you fill another gauge you get the fusion xtreme.

Fusion powers are a great idea, but they shouldn't replace Xtremes, which they seem to be doing.  Also, if they don't replace Xtremes, I want the choice to not execute everyone's Xtreme at once.  I hated that about MUA1.

Hey, good call Venom! It would indeed be interesting to see a Fusion Xtreme.

There's another thing that bothers me about Fusion powers is the number of them. If each pair of characters has a Fusion power, then with 24 characters there would be 276 different Fusion powers. Taking into account that each character in MUA had 9 powers (considering Xtremes), and if these powers take the same amount of time and space to program than regular powers, we're talking they're spending the same resources they would spend making 30 characters.

So maybe that's why there are less characters in MUA2. Or maybe there's heavy recycling of animations and effects (for example, Invisible Woman-Ms. Marvel fusion is the same as IW-Iron Man's). Or maybe not every pair of characters have a Fusion power, which would suck if your favorite character doesn't have a fusionable partner in your team. Then it would extra-suck if there aren't any Xtremes.

If it's the first of those things, then DLC characters is also pretty unlikely.

the fusion thing will make it hard to mod the game, imaging trying to come up with a bunch of fusion powers for your character and the other charactersl
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 16, 2008, 09:59PM
the fusion thing will make it hard to mod the game, imaging trying to come up with a bunch of fusion powers for your character and the other charactersl
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wouldnt really care if modded characters didnt have a fusion attack just having new characters is good enough for me :D

July 18, 2008, 01:35PM #119 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:43PM by Lord Magneto
Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 16, 2008, 03:10AM
OMG!!!! Lord Magneto knows Italian! Wow, he has language skills.
glad you noticed the "Lord"!  :chuckle:

but in fact..... i am italian!  ;D ;D

EDIT: i had written a looong post, but i just noticed that someone had said all that before...  :nervous:

p.s. this fusion thing is weird... i think that it will be limited to some powers...