Moonstar MOD (with sounds)

Started by shafcrawler, March 27, 2008, 07:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 29, 2008, 05:13PM #30 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 05:18PM by marvel watcher
Did you put the Viking_archer_bow.igb at the Models/Bolton file?

Yep - did it twice just to make sure and I ended up over-writing the one that was there already. :(

try renaming the viking_archer_bow.igb bolton to bow_dxt3.igb
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I love this mod, she is a great character to play as

:emmafrost: :cuckoo:
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

It c
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 29, 2008, 06:25PM
try renaming the viking_archer_bow.igb bolton to bow_dxt3.igb

This did the trick - thank you so much!

something is wrong with mirage.
none of her powers show up on the power upgrade list except mutant mastery, and then she already had 2 arrow powers and manipulative mirage and wingless angels on the power menu during gameplay but they have no affect, what is wrong with her?
good job though
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

are you sure you are not the problem? like maybe you did something wrong? i was playing with her earlier and didnt run into any problem.  make sure you put everything in the right spot.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

would the problem most likely be in the packages?

Only if you changed them.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Sorry to bring this up like real late, but how doi know if I misplaced anything, should I just go back, delete thethings that belong to her, and then reinstal the mod from scratch?

Yeah, I was having the same problem as StepfordCuckoos...
Turns out that the "talents" folder was mistyped as "talent".
I changed the name to what it should be, and now the mod works fine.

Great mod, btw. :)
Layla Miller is love.

It's good now.  Hey Shaf, would it be possible if I could use moonstars first skin as my base for Alexandra since I have no idea how to skin edit and all that good stuff?

Sure, though wouldn't you prefer a unique looking character? If u can give me some sort of design, i think i can work up a skin for you.

Oh, thank you.
Okay, using the moonstar base w/out the arrows on her back.
blonde hair.  But the outfit is white.  She's supposed to be the daughter of Emma Frost.
Thank You.  When I get my intelligence level up. I will create my own skins and make them for you as well.

:applause: