Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sure.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks so much! It is much appreciated!

Hey, is there any way to get the Rockslide Mod? I'm trying to get a New X-Men team :D

December 31, 2010, 12:02AM #560 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:32PM by Oddark123
Got a thing going on with Wolfsbane :wbane:

Played through testing out characters my team was (Wolfsbane, Elektra, Ronin and Hulk) all direct from in game and OFC. Played through fine when I beat Scorpion my game crashed. Wolfsbane was the only newbie so I attempted to try again.

I set out with the team of Wolfsbane, Wolverine, Cap and Thor. Unfortunately Wolfsbane got backed into the fire and died, so I beat Scorpion with the three. I rehealed her at the Save point. Went on beat Bullseye and ended the level with no issues.

So went back a third time. Using Wolfsbane, Mr. Fantastic, Cap and Wolverine. Once again after I beat Scorpion the game crashed.

I was controlling Wolfsbane during all said boss fights. Anyone have a clue if maybe i'm doing something wrong?

EDIT 1: Did some more playing around and here were the results. Wanted to try and test and not start a new serious play through.

I didn't use her at first, so I used another team to beat Scorpion. I switched at the save point to Wolfsbane, Doctor Strange, Hulk and Songbird. I beat Bullseye no problems. Just Doctor Strange's walking motion had a glitch around Wolfsbane. He flies normally but when walking he's a little clunky looking.

Changed at the next level to Wolfsbane, Black Panther, Iron Man and Silver Surfer. Wanted to see if it happened with other flyers and Wolfsbane. All went fine. Beat WS and Radioactive Man in the first thing fine. Got to the end. I killed WS but then it crashed again. I wasn't in control of Wolfsbane. I was Surfer this time.

Wolfsbane is really cool to play as so I just kind of wish there was a way to make her a bit more reliable or at least see if she has a friendly boss battle guide.

EDIT 2: After digging through the topic more (I only searched for Wolfsbane directly) I think the problem comes with the gear the bosses are dropping. As someone else reported a crash with Shadow King. I just switched around people in my herostat and tried again and still got the crash. For some reason it doesn't like me having Wolfsbane on the team for certain gear drops.

EDIT 3: Switched more things around. Had the team Wolfsbane, Wolverine, Songbird and Scarlet Witch. I beat Scorpion and no crash. I did lead him off of his platform onto the ramp leading to the fight. I was going to explore further yet my game stopped responding on a load screen. Going to attempt again in a little bit.

EDIT 4: Once again same thing. Team was Venom, Wolfsbane, War Machine and Luke Cage. Once again crash following the Scorpion defeat. I was playing as Venom this time. I'm just going to take a break from her. Subbed her out of the herostat and as expected no crash on Scorpion and WS. It's gotta be something with Wolfsbane.

Anyone know of a way to combat this?
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

As far as i'm aware there's something wrong with wolfsbane when she levels up, no sure why or how it happens either the only way around it i can think of is to use the lvl99 cheat and see if it still does it, after all if she can't lvl then she shouldn't crash right?

Shouldn't it happen when she levels up then? She levels up and does the animation perfect. The crash comes when I beat the boss (so far on Scorpion & Winter Solider and Not on Bullseye) and the gear should be loading.
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

hmmm it crashes when she lvls up with me?, wonder what's causing it with you then?

January 23, 2011, 12:20PM #564 Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 10:39PM by Oddark123
After taking the break and playing a whole game through, I decided to put Wolfsbane back in. No crash when i beat Scorpion and it didn't happen like the time before where it crashed me on the next loadscreen.

Hopefully this is the end of the problem. I'm going to try it a few more times later on but my team for this first no crash Wolfsbane mission were her, Mr Sinister, Magma and Super Skrull..........what a team to get the job done  :wbane:  :sinister:  :magma:  :sskrull:

EDIT 1: Unfortunately it was not. Crash returned upon playing with Wolfsbane, Magma, Invisible Woman & Emma Frost.

Why you doesn't include the green effect into hellion's grabsmash? Because every power have a green effect just the grabsmash doesn't have! Our teach-me to do this here in my home.... please.... I love Hellion!!!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

hey ppl im new here where is the page with ALL the mods? for example the  :enchantress: mod?

May 23, 2011, 10:10AM #567 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 10:16AM by Jill Valentine
Quote from: marvelmodder on May 23, 2011, 10:06AM
hey ppl im new here where is the page with ALL the mods? for example the  :enchantress: mod?

you can find it here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,399.0.html, hope it helps you

Very nice Mod. Used her for the last few days and she goes well with my team. This team is my new favorite

-She-Hulk
-Jean Grey
-Elektra
-Psylocke

Hey Dihan,

I love your Hellion mod! I just downloaded the lastest version, 1.03, and I noticed that when Hellion flies, the green effect only appears on Hellion's right hand, and nowhere else.

Is this a known bug? Or is thing something that just affects me? lol

Would you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!!!
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."