Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I'm back from America now, so I'll get started on Rockslide and a Sage conversion - after I've caught up on two weeks worth of school work.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

October 25, 2008, 06:59AM #151 Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:46PM by Outsider
Hellion Mod v1.03 by Dihan

Get it here
Preview video

Overwrite every file from previous versions just in case.

Includes:
- Three Skins and HUDs
- Passives for the costumes
- Unique icons, character banner
- Mannequin
- Loadscreen

Skins:
New-Xmen                -~-            Hellions                -~-                Messiah Complex

Powers: Blue = Offensive, Red = Boost, Green = Xtreme
Telekinetic Blast A blast of telekinetic energy.
Telekinesis Levitates enemies and objects.
Expanding Globe Creates a sphere of telekinetic energy around him that knocks enemies away.
Launching Burst Hellion unleashes a telekinetic blast that launches enemies up into the air.
Aura Bullet Hellion uses his telekinetic aura to blast him forwards in a bullet-like fashion.
Psionic Barricade A telekinetic shield surrounds Hellion. The shield has a chance to deflect projectiles.
Hellion's Aura Hellion surrounds himself in a telekinetic aura reducing damage taken, and increasing physical damage.
Psychokinetic Lances Hellion glows and he unleashes lances of telekinetic energy down from the sky dealing physical damage.

Needs
- House of M costume
- Unique sounds
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.

Credits
- Shafcrawler for the skins
- Ravencore for the mannequin
- Shafcrawler for the loadscreen
- Marvel for the character
- You, yes you, for downloading this mod

For some reason when i pick hellion in the character menu it crashes and ive gone back and double checked files like 3 times. is it possible that something got left out?

I can't think of any reason why it would do that. The only thing I left out was a duplicate skin for the fourth costume and the corresponding herostat entry.

hellion in the character menu it crashes,please Dihan fix the problem !

I'll look into it. I shouldn't have put it all together whilst still jet-lagged.

Dihan,

I think the problem for the menu crash is the model (223_hellion.igb). I replaced the one that came with the mod with xml2 sunfire (edited one of the powers so the telekinetic blast would work properly) and it didn't crash.
The mod is great. Really nice work.

Ok, thanks. I just updated it with the skeleton (223_hellion.igb) that I use so it should be ok.

The only thing you need to do is replace the skeleton, everything else is the same.

Any luck with getting hellion to stop crashing at the menu? Ive downloaded the latest version i think(1.1) and he still crashes at menu.

Ok, I'm reuploading with a version that uses the files that I used to create the preview instead of the ones within the WIP folder.

Check for v1.02 soon.

December 30, 2008, 02:54AM #161 Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:01AM by xmental
whenever i try to download any of your mods i cannot get on to the site they are on
could make a link to them straight from the forum? as everyone says they are cool
xmental signing out
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

so the page doesnt load? or you dont know how to download them? Mediafire is probably the best and almost everyone on the site uses it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

mediafire will not let me on the site
it says it is my firewall but i completely deactivated it and it still doesn't work!
aargh!
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

Are you able to put it on a list of allowed sites?