Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Have fun.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

thanx for putting up the mirror site
the mods awesome!
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

Here's the Rockslide preview:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9FoHK2ggogY

Be sure to watch it in High Quality.

It'll be released once I've received a minor skin edit off Shafcrawler.

the xtreme looks great :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks.

Fantastic job!

Love it

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Wow. Looks great, Dihan.  Especially the the X-treme - haven't seen anything like that around here.  I'm anxiously awaiting it's release, now.

Great job. You were very creative with the powerset. I couldn't make out what "Bully" was but the Xtreme blew me away.

Bully forces the enemies to physically attack you whilst lowering their defences. You may have noticed that the Doombot had stopped using his lasers and knockback thing and instead started punching.

Rockslide Mod v1.01 by Dihan

Get it here
Preview video

Overwrite every file from previous versions just in case.

Includes:
- Five Skins and HUDs
- Passives for four costumes
- Unique icons, character banner
- Mannequin

Skins:
New-Xmen (Green)                 -~-              Hellions                  -~-                  Messiah Complex

Young X-Men                       -~-                   New X-Men (Red)

Powers: Blue = Offensive, Red = Boost, Green = Xtreme
Boulder Punch Rockslide swings his fists as if they were boulders winding those hit.
Finger Darts Rockslide fires finger-like chunks of rock from his outstretched hand, stunning those hit for a short duration.
Gravel Flechette Rockslide causes the outer-layer of rock on his chest to spray outward like gravel, knocking those hit backwards.
Boulder Crash Rockslide leaps up into the air and plummets down, hands clasped together like a boulder.
Rockslide Smackdown Rockslide charges forward, knocking all enemies out of his way.
Granite Skin Rockslide assimilates more rock into his body, increasing resistance to all damage.
Bully Intimidates nearby enemies with his reputation for being the school bully, lowering their defenses and causing them to attack.
Selfdestruction Rockslide explodes sending debris in all directions, reforming himself afterwards.

Needs
- Unique sounds
- Load screen
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.

Credits
- Shafcrawler for the skins
- Dark_Mark for the mannequin
- Marvel for the character
- You, yes you, for downloading this mod

Wow That looks awsome. Thanks Dihan, I'll download this tomorrow :)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

WOW...that really looks great...trying out this mod has just moved to the top of my "to-do" list.

WoW they are all amizing i really want to download them.. just one question are this for MUA or XML2 because in the catalog both game characters apperar...or do them all work for the 2 games...this is because i dont know wich game to order so i can buy it....