Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mc_player97 on February 08, 2009, 10:40AM
just one question are this for MUA or XML2 because in the catalog both game characters apperar

no, this catalog show everything for MUA http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=399.0 and this one shows everything for XML2 http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=753.0
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

All my mods in this thread are for MUA, the ones that were originally made for XML2 are simply conversions of the original mods.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

February 08, 2009, 06:03PM #197 Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:07PM by mc_player97
Oh OK thanks a lot!!! for answering!! so conversions are just changed models and no new ones???
[EDIT]
haha i see that there are also customs for xml 2 maybe i´ll just buy both games ^.^'

Code-wise, MUA is quite different to XML2 and some things work when others don't. For example, Rogue's Power Theft doesn't work in MUA whilst one of Thor's powers only works in MUA. So that means the powers have to be changed slightly to function, there are other things such as flipping the BGR of the costumes to RGB and fixing up any skeleton or herostat issues.

Wow it sounded like really really hard work right??

It's easier than creating a mod from scratch.

Hi!
I downloaded the Hellion mod and is awesome, I love it, great powers, great animations,everything is fine, I also downloaded Dust but when I extract the files with winrar appear an error, Is there a problem with that or is normal, maybe when I donloaded some file are missing, so i downloaded again, but could you check if everything is fine?
Now I'll try with the stepford cuckoo mod!
Peace!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Nahh forget it I downloadwed the Dust mod again and everything is fine, I'll tell you if something is wrong then.

Peace!!
:emmafrost:
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm glad it worked out well in the end. I hate having to go back and fix bugs for mods I made ages ago. :P

Anyway, I have a new signature banner which isn't as obtrusive as my last signature. I'll be starting on Sage in a few weeks.

Quote from: Dihan on February 18, 2009, 09:48AM
I'm glad it worked out well in the end. I hate having to go back and fix bugs for mods I made ages ago. :P

Anyway, I have a new signature banner which isn't as obtrusive as my last signature. I'll be starting on Sage in a few weeks.

No problem! The dust mod is great, I downloaded the stepfrod cuckoo and husk mod, and I liked both!, great job Dihan all of your mods that I tried are awesome!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Endsong #5

i'm actually playing with your hellion mod and man is awesome!!!thanks a lot!!!

whenever i play as rockslide he cant quick attack or smash attack unless he is holding someone
can you fix this?
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

I forgot all about fightstyle_rockslide.igb. It's now in.