Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thats why the oldschool method,manually adding a char, works.

I've personally always added them manually.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Same here, the heroselect thing is nice for newer modders but if anything is wrong with the coding at least I know where to look

Yes I have the  Official Characters Pack installed and all my other characters work just fine. I don't know what else to do so I can't use them in my game for now.

If they don't show up on the character selection screen and they crash the game when you select them, then you should check if you've put all the files in the correct places.

Elixir Mod v1.0 by Dihan

Get it here
Preview video

Overwrite every file from previous versions just in case.

Includes:
- Four Skins and HUDs
- Passives for the costumes
- Unique icons, character banner
- Mannequin
- Rage system to switch between Gold and Black powers

Skins:
                                             New Mutants
New X-Men               -~-               Squad             

Messiah                 -~-                  X-Force
Complex   

Powers: Gold = Normal powers, Black = Rage powers, Green = Xtreme
Panacea Elixir restores the health of nearby team mates and himself.
----Sapping Strike Elixir punches the enemy with fists infused with necrotic energy.
Endorphin Crush Elixir causes an overdose of endorphins to be released in his enemies minds causing them to switch sides in their confusion.
----Adrenal Terror Elixir releases adrenaline into the minds of his cowardly enemies causing them to retreat.
Rejuvenatng Aura Elixir grants himself and his allies an increased healing factor.
----Vampiric Grasp Elixir touches an enemy and syphons of their vitality, healing his own wounds.
Empowering Stance Elixir makes his and his allies' powers more powerful
----Inhibiting Stance Elixir supresses the special abilities of his enemies and decreases their damage output.
Heightened Vigour Elixir boosts his HP, speed, and strike.
----Contagious Pestilence Elixir releases an airborne plague around himself, dealing damage to all enemies over time.
Lustrous Purge Elixir utilises both aspects of his power at once to take away the lives of each enemy before him. He then emits a healing aura that resurrects and fully heals all team mates.

Needs
- Unique sounds
- A solution to the skin swap problem
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.

Important Notes
Right now there is a problem with the skin swapping for both Xtremes and Rage. If you activate either before the other then when the other is activated the skin from the previous one will be activated. This applies to Xtremes, Rage and if you change costume. If you wish to play with the full effect then you will have to save and quit the game to the desktop in between Xtreme and Rage or after changing your costume.

Credits
- Shafcrawler for the skins and load screen
- BLaw for the mannequin
- Marvel for the character
- You, yes you, for downloading this mod

The skin previews look great! Nice work Dihan and Shafcrawler.

Looks very nice and lots of fun.  Soon as I fix some issues in my copy of MUA, Elixir is at the top of my download list.

Thanks for the compliments!

Ooooo The mod looks as brilliant as always! Will try ELixir later.

And good job on your other mods as well. I love your mods and currently using  :dust::husk: and  :cuckoo: Wish to try  :hellion: as well though.

Here is the preview for my upcoming Anole mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-tmLMzEpqw

Be sure to watch it in HD.

Wow, great work Dihan, I like the xtreme and the "Lizard drop" power, Anole seems really fun to play with :)
Excelent work friend.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5